ordered from you and have a few questions if you could email me back or send me a PM please get back to me asap
Quote, originally posted by Pats16vGTI » ... I want my money back from an order placed in january I still have not heard any info about getting...
check your email for some messages from paypal please. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthdown.gif[/IMG]
Modified by Pats16vGTI at 2:22 PM 6-7-2007
Quote, originally posted by ValveCoverGasket » wow...
this is getting out of control...
Thought it was just me noticing it.Care to take over where he left off Mr.Megasquirt since you now have a shop?
its a shame isnt it. I dont know what makes people keep buying from him myself... 6 months ago when I ordered he still had a decent reputation. he even called me when I placed my order, and told me it would take him 2 weeks to get it done.
now 6 months later I need my money back so I can buy the o34motorsports efi
Quote, originally posted by Pats16vGTI » now 6 months later I need my money back so I can buy the o34motorsports efi
6 monts ago i was gonna buy one off him for a customer. Thank god i went o34EFI. Had it to my door i a week. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
Hope everything works out for everyone.
Chosen Life Clothing. Streetwear for the car culture. Launch Party coming very soon!!
Meet Long Island The place if you're looking for a euro GTG in the Long Isl./New York City area.
FaceBook: Carlitus Christensen Sr. - Instagram: @ThatDreadLife - Twitter: @ThatDreadLife
Kicks...Clothes...Cars...Ho's...THINGS I DO BEST!
Quoted from the official megasquirt efi messageboard!!
From a thread tittled "Distributor/Reseller Expectations"
Quote, originally posted by Lance » Apparently the above is not clear enough for everyone, so let me spell it out:
- Where a customer has an on-going dispute with a distributor, we expect the distributor to acknowledge and work with the customer to whatever level the customer is willing. As a minimum, that means timely and frank emails or other contacts about the status of the customer's complaint, and the steps being taken to resolve it.
- Ignoring the customer is never a satisfactory response. This will be taken as a de facto admission that the customer is correct is all their assertions.
- Where a customer contacts Bruce, Al or I for assistance, we will side with the customer until we hear from the distributor (and possibly beyond, depending on the response).
- We expect the distributor to give a full and frank account of the facts (including the original problem and the steps being taken to resolve it)within 48 hours maximum (ideally with 24 hours).
- We have a responsibility to the users of the forum to act quickly to prevent potential problems originating with certain distributors. This means that distributors who do not participate in this finding of facts will very quickly lose their ability to post on this forum, their advertisement(s) in these forums, and any advertisement(s) they might have in the manual and/or FAQ.
Posting any material on these forum is a privilege, and no-one has the right to an advertisement. The reinstatement of any or all of these are at the management's discretion, is subject to both a plausible promise of acceptable performance and the restitution of any costs involved in settling the customer's dispute.
The bottom line is that customers must be able to trust distributors, and distributors are responsible for establishing and maintaining that trust.
If we have to get involved, this indicates a very serious problem, and should be attended to immediately. Once we get involved, it is not enough simply to satisfy the customer, you must convince us that steps have been taken to ensure a similar situation will not occur again.
Hope everything works out for everyone.
diyautotune.com for the win. they have awesome support and ship very quickly, you'll have your product in less than a week. and they couldn't be more helpfull. Matt diagnosed my ms problem of shutting off from a datalog. They are the best hands down, i'll always buy from there