another thread got me thinking. Post up some of the bikes you lusted after back in the day. I started mtb biking in 1990 at the age of 14 so lived through the entire anodized crazy design bike era. And I loved every minute of it.

White onza porcs, (these tires were the shiznit), an atac fork and a turbo saddle!

this bike is sic. I seriously lusted after it.

A breezer. Built by one of the guys who invented mtb, not Gary Fisher

Wow. Kevlar disc and everything. Rebadged Tioga fork. Those front tires sucked though!

Klein with oversized head tube. Nothing new under the sun. I remember these tubesets were so thin, you could pinch them with your fingers and had to be careful not to dent them.

ONZA Clipless pedals. My first clipless were onza. Rubber bushings instead of springs for retention. And they worked. I loved them. Then again, I loved most stuff onza made.

Don't know much about this one, but the fork is totally wrong. The kooka cranks are about 8 years before that fork!

Another cool yeti. I loved the "computer bent stays" (from their advertising!) This thing was the shizznit, but tough to get.

Mountain Goat. Jeff Lindsay I think. Man this one is old, I am pretty sure that is an RS1. Simple elegance

There are tons more, I will just leave it at that for now. This has got me all nostalgic. Anyone remember, DeKerf, Kestrel, Fat Chance, Cherry, Steelman, Ibis, Land Shark, etc, etc???