Thanks for the post; can somebody PLEASE put this in the DIY FAQ?
Anyway, my 2 cents...
1. Buy a screw-tighten hose clamp.
2. Remove the lower air-dam cover w/the Torx screws.
3. Jack/stand your car. Put a 2 gallon pot under the radiator line.
4. Disconnect the radiator and drain into your pot. Lot less runoff.
5. I didn't remove the battery or anything else. Just disconnected a small vac line and moved some conduit/wiring out of their harnesses.
6. The easiest way to install the clip is to use some long needle-nose pliers and insert the clip into the slots, behind the bracket. It doesn't need to go in very far, just enough to be seated.
7. Using a big Phillips-head screwdriver, go in around the other side of the bracket, and using one of the grooves in the screwdriver, gently press the clip into place.
8. Reconnect the disconnected hose after replacing that idiotic spring-clamp with the screw-hose.
9. Remember to run your heater while filling up the radiator.
Modified by Salzvr6 at 12:58 PM 7-13-2008