Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: H&K P30

1. Administrator Emeritus adg44's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2015 Audi A5, 2014 VW Jetta GLI, 1992 Corrado VR6 S/C, 2001 Honda VFR800
      08-14-2007 04:46 PM #1
      Anyone use one of these yet? Seems to be a brand new model.
      PDF: http://www.hk-usa.com/images/s...t.pdf
      http://www.hk-usa.com/p30_general.html

Don't really want a handgun, just like reading about them.
      - Anthony

2. 08-16-2007 08:50 AM #2
      Since it's a "police pistol" can anyone buy it? I've shot a USP in 9mm that was very nice. But this one looks a bit larger than the USP.

Vehicles
      '11 Grand Cherokee
      08-16-2007 12:59 PM #3
      held one, never fired it... feels nice.
      Current: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Hemi 4x4, 2013 BMW 650GS Sertao, BMW 1150RT
      Gone: 2010 Audi S4; 2008 GTI; 2007 Audi A6; 2004 Audi allroad 2.7T; 2001 Audi A6 2.7T; 1999.5 Mk4 Jetta VR6; 1991 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 4x4

4. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2001 Boxster, 2012 Kia Soul
      08-16-2007 05:12 PM #4
      it looks like H&K is noticing all the Beretta PX4s and S&W M&P9s that have been stealing their sales away. knowing H&K this pistol will be hundreds of dollars more than the competition without any real reason to back up the high pricing.
      obin
      "We're society's crowbar. They hate us, they never want to acknowledge the dirty jobs they give us to do, but when the job is done they never throw us away - they just slip us back in the toolbox until they need us the next time. And there will always be a next time."-Jim Hooper. Beneath the Visiting Moon: Images of Combat in Southern Africa

Vehicles
      '94 Golf, '98 GLX, '96 GTi VR6
      08-18-2007 10:00 PM #5
      Can't get over that "cheap feeling $1000 pistol" bewilderment....they shoot well but so do others that cost half as much.

Modified by Bryan127 at 8:10 PM 8-19-2007
      Cat cams 266's, 13 lb. flywheel, gasket match, intake, Magnaflow exhaust, etc...Good times on stock rims.

6. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      08-18-2007 10:03 PM #6
      Quote, originally posted by Bryan127 »
      Can't get over that "cheap feeling $1000 pistol" bewilderment....they shoot well but so do others that cost half as nuch.

half as much... heck even a third as much.
      obin
      "We're society's crowbar. They hate us, they never want to acknowledge the dirty jobs they give us to do, but when the job is done they never throw us away - they just slip us back in the toolbox until they need us the next time. And there will always be a next time."-Jim Hooper. Beneath the Visiting Moon: Images of Combat in Southern Africa

Vehicles
      2008 Land Rover LR3
      09-03-2008 10:11 AM #7
      So... this wouldn't be a good replacement to my Sig P239? I'd like my wife to carry that and get something new for myself...
      - Rick

8. 09-03-2008 10:15 AM #8
      Quote, originally posted by 95mk3jetta8v »
      So... this wouldn't be a good replacement to my Sig P239? I'd like my wife to carry that and get something new for myself...
      - Rick

I would recommend a glock 19

9. 09-03-2008 10:41 AM #9
      Quote, originally posted by 95mk3jetta8v »
      - Rick

I've shot a P239 SAS and XD40sc back to back. The '239 is more accurate, but the trigger requires a little more skill. The XD trigger is much lighter, but I'm less accurate with it (suprisingly!). I think it's because the 239 SAS as a very clean break and smooth trigger pull beyond the breakpoint, while the XD has a shorter trigger travel and I tend to jerk the gun slightly as my finger hits the end of the trigger travel. It's definitely noticable when practicing with snapcaps.
      239 holds 8+1. XD has a double stack mag with either 9+1 or 12+1.
      I've also shot a couple different Glocks.
      I'd reccomend the Springfield XD over the Sig and the Glock.

10. 09-03-2008 11:10 AM #10
      Quote, originally posted by TabulaVicious »
      I'd reccomend the Springfield XD over the Sig and the Glock.

Copies are never as good as the original. I shot an XD when I didn't know what to buy. It felt terrible compared to the glock; didn't fit right; inconsistent trigger pull. Just a piece of trash, IMO. I did like the safety though. Glock > Sig > XD

Vehicles
      2015 Audi S4
      09-03-2008 11:43 AM #11
      Quote, originally posted by 2002_Turbo »
      Copies are never as good as the original. I shot an XD when I didn't know what to buy. It felt terrible compared to the glock; didn't fit right; inconsistent trigger pull. Just a piece of trash, IMO. I did like the safety though. Glock > Sig > XD

If by copy you mean its also polymer, then ok its a copy.
      The XD is a similar, yet very different animal than the Glock. Its not in any way a copy.
      I actually like the XD better as a gun, it has a more natural grip angle to it (like every other gun on the market) and actually like the stock trigger better than the Glock.
      However, I went with a Glock due to the much larger availability of aftermarket parts to improve the trigger and performance of the gun and since it was going to be my "gaming" guns, that was important.
      If I just need a lightweight daily carry gun, I'd go for the XD every time over the Glock.

12. 09-03-2008 01:28 PM #12
      Quote, originally posted by .:RDriver »
      If I just need a lightweight daily carry gun, I'd go for the XD every time over the Glock.

Glad, I'm not you
      http://www.google.com/search?h...=f&oq=
      Why don't you do a little reading on those different sites and see what people other than me have to say about the Springfield vs. Glock debate
      I'm happy I bought a Glock

Vehicles
      2003 JB 20th
      09-03-2008 01:39 PM #13
      Glad, I'm not you
      Why don't you do a little reading on those different sites and see what people other than me have to say about the Springfield vs. Glock debate

Seriously your Glock humping is getting kinda old. I'm glad you are happy with your purchase but ease up alittle man.

09-03-2008 01:52 PM #14
      Glad, I'm not you

Come on man, we get it. You love your Glock.
      BTW, first link after that Google search you linked to showed these replies on the first page - pretty favorable for the XD crowd. Don't know if you've shot an XD more recently but it didn't have a great reputation when it first came out but it seems they fixed those problems, haven't heard a complaint since[except here]. I've shot both an XD and Glocks and I liked the XD better...the ergonomics and the controls felt a little chintzy on the Glock - didn't do it for me. That's my opinion though and I don't own a thing from either brand.
      Quote, originally posted by Jnschwie from Impact Guns forum »
      I chose the XD because it felt WAY more natural to my hand, and I thought it would make a great first pistol. (It did for me!) I like the firing pin indicator and grip safety on the XD. I liked that I could get mine in green.
      (You can with Glock now too). That was more than enough to pick the XD for me.

Quote, originally posted by HarleyXD from Impact Guns forum »
      having shot both i will say IMO, the glock is a little lighter but not noticably, most "open minded" shooters will tell you the XD's have a more natural feel and point. as far as dependability, its probably to close to call, the glock has a longer track record but in all my readings the XD's have been able to do anything the glocks have with room to spare. i carry about 80% of the time and really like the comfort of the additional grip safety on the XD. i got rid of my glock for the XD-sub and have absolutely NO regrets, as a matter of fact i will be adding the 45acp to the collection soon....

Quote, originally posted by qballwill from Impact Guns forum »
      The XD feels much more comfortable in my hands and I am more accurate with it... nothing against then glock... its a great gun, but the XD is the gun for me...

Quote, originally posted by Dee Rawson from Impact Guns forum »
      Glocks are good guns but the XD is a better gun!!! IMO Glock hasn't changed much at all in all there time, the XD has taken the point and shoot gun to a new level. Glock prices haven't gone unchanged glock back about 6 months ago dropped price to compete w/ the XD and S&W M&Ps. They also slimmed the frame on the 21SF some & did ambi's to compete.

Anyway, back to the P30 talk.

Vehicles
      2003 JB 20th
      09-03-2008 01:58 PM #15
      Quote, originally posted by seoulstice »
      Anyway, back to the P30 talk.

I heard the new P30L's are just hitting there market. I haven't had a chance to get my hands on one yet.

16. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      09-03-2008 04:05 PM #16
      hmm:
      https://www.budsgunshop.com/ca...35398
      $860 for a polymer framed 9mm? that'll buy:
      TWO Glock 19s
      TWO XD9s
      TWO PX4s
      TWO M&P 9s
      or a Sig 229 Pro AND a Ruger P97
      etc etc etc
      $860? GMAFB
      obin

17. 09-03-2008 04:09 PM #17
      Quote, originally posted by ginster vr6 »
      Seriously your Glock humping is getting kinda old. I'm glad you are happy with your purchase but ease up alittle man.

Yeah, by all means, buy what you like. I could care less. I don't even like hand guns. Just sharing some personal experience.
      And all Glocks have this distinctive push into the web of my hand as I shoot them. The XD doesn't have that. I'm about as accurate of a shooter with either gun.

Vehicles
      2015 Audi S4
      09-03-2008 05:12 PM #18

You mean with statements like this from an actual police officer:
      Quote »
      I've shot them and they do feel "right" in the hand. The have a very natural "point". I had the opportunity to shoot my Glock 26 side by side with a XD sub compact 9mm. I was more accurate with the XD then my Glock. I like my Glock better because it's more "rounded" than the XD. The XD is more square and seemed to me that it could snag on clothing more. But that was my opinion.

Look, its all personal preference. Both are fine firearms and you're unlikely to have problems with either. Get what feels better.
      I own two Glocks now and they are fun guns for me. My Sig still resides next to my bed. The grip angle is easy to get over, however, it IS a REAL issue if you move back and forth between weapons. It always takes me a bit of time to adjust when moving back and forth between my Sigs/1911/Buckmark and my Glocks.
      I also prefer the safeties on the XD that the Glock does not have if I were to daily carry. I know that the Glock will not just go off and I know that with good trigger discipline there really is no chance of the Glock having an issue. But, if I have it on my hip all day, I dont mind a little extra security of an additional safety.
      Its all personal, buy what you want and I'll never question your decision, as long as you do not question mine.

BTW, you bringing that thing out to shoot steel with me this weekend?

Vehicles
      2015 Audi S4
      09-03-2008 05:19 PM #19
      Quote, originally posted by Obin Robinson »
      hmm:
      TWO Glock 19s
      TWO XD9s
      TWO PX4s
      TWO M&P 9s
      etc etc etc
      $860? GMAFB
      obin

Not all of us buy simply on price Obin.
      BTW, where can you get a G19 for $430?
      The beauty of all these guns is you can buy what you like and what you want. I do not have a problem spending a grand on a Sig if its the gun I like and want. Is it nice if you're happy with cheap stuff, hell yeah! I got two Glocks, they're cool guns for shooting IPSC and IDPA, they are simple and fast from draw and dont break. For a carry gun, I'd likely choose an XD, I have a couple more Sigs on the want list as well along with a second 1911 coming sometime in the next couple months when its finished being built.
      Guns are fun and no two are alike, that is part of the fun of owning them. I shot the P30 and its a nice weapon. To me, I dont know I'd pay the price for one as its still just tupperware in my eyes and an XD or Glock will do just fine for me. However, I can say with a fact that the P30 felt a lot more solid and better built than either the XD or Glock, so maybe there is something to the extra cost of it.
      Buy what you want and if you enjoy it, it doesnt matter what it costs cause you'll think its worth every penny. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

20. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      09-03-2008 07:57 PM #20
      BTW, where can you get a G19 for $430?

not new-in-box, but i have several friends that all paid about $400 for their Glock 19s which were lightly used. the one that i had over here for a few months (because my friend who owned it lived on base and couldn't keep it there) barely had any rounds through it. it had tons of lint from being a carry gun, but no wear from usage. not a bad gun for $399. especially with three mags, the case, and mag loader accessory.
      even though i'm not the world's hugest Glock fan, i have to say that i'd take two barely-used Glock 19s rather than one H&K P30. i don't think that there is anything the H&K P30 can do with a 9mm Parabellum that a Glock 19 can't do just as well.
      obin

Vehicles
      2011 Fiesta SES HB, 2008 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 1996 GTI hoopty
      09-03-2008 09:07 PM #21
      hmm:
      TWO Glock 19s
      TWO XD9s
      TWO PX4s
      TWO M&P 9s
      etc etc etc
      $860? GMAFB
      obin

How many P6s do you think that would buy..?
      Quote Originally Posted by jamie@vwvortex
      I'm not grouping everyone together - I would have said everyone in this forum is a moron.

22. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      09-03-2008 09:28 PM #22
      Quote, originally posted by DonL »
      How many P6s do you think that would buy..?

heck for $860 someone would cut you a deal on at least three if not four.
      check out this P30 review:
      http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=313733
      obin

23. 09-04-2008 08:35 AM #23
      P30 is sexy ... Local shop usually sells them for $729 , which seems to be on the lower side of the spectrum and if I was a baller, I would definitely pick one up, based on the strenght of the ergonomics alone... Everytime I pick one up I am shocked at how well it feels in my hand...

24. 09-04-2008 08:58 AM #24
      I didn't know the longslide was already available for sale in the states. Price sucks, but hopefully it will settle down a bit after a while.

Vehicles
      2015 Audi S4
      09-04-2008 11:03 AM #25
      Quote, originally posted by stockGLI »
      . Price sucks, but hopefully it will settle down a bit after a while.

Probably not, its an HK after all. You should be begging to give them your money and feel extremely privileged they decided to actually let you buy one.

26. 09-04-2008 03:38 PM #26
      Probably not, its an HK after all. You should be begging to give them your money and feel extremely privileged they decided to actually let you buy one.

Anthony did in fact end up getting one guys. Jim and I had the chance to shoot it on several occasions. Built well, and has nice quality grips on it. I don't think I'd pay that much for it though, it isn't too special.

27. 09-04-2008 03:39 PM #27
      Anthony did in fact end up getting one guys. Jim and I had the chance to shoot it on several occasions. Built well, and has nice quality grips on it. I don't think I'd pay that much for it though, it isn't too special.

Quote, originally posted by Anthony@VMG »
      Here are a few pictures:

- Anthony

Vehicles
      03 1.8t Jetta, 90 wolfsburg Jetta, 85 GLi
      09-05-2008 03:31 AM #28
      hmm:
      TWO Glock 19s
      TWO XD9s
      TWO PX4s
      TWO M&P 9s
      etc etc etc
      $860? GMAFB
      obin

Obin, as much as there are crazy glock fans, we all get that you don't like HK, but where the hell are you pulling your pricing info from? Glock small calibers are roughly 440 dollars dealer cost (Believe me I know, I can link a page from davidsons, RSR or Ellettbrothers for you if need be). So you CAN'T get 2 glocks for 840 bucks. You can't get 2 XDs either, the dealer cost on an XD and a glock is almost the same amount (I think its 10$ cheaper but I would have to check before saying for a fact). PX4s are a tad more expensive then glocks or Xds and M&Ps are roughly the same cost...as for a sig elite ANYTHING you are gonna pay around 1k retail for any of those models. NOW, if you are comparing used prices to that of a new gun with new pricing thats just a stupid comparison....I can buy 50 used hondas for the price of 1 new Lambo...
      I agree, HK is very expensive, some people think they are over priced and thats fine. They are not for everyone. I sell guns, have shot everything under the sun (almost, thats a bit of an exaggeration) and I can say that you are hard pressed to point out a gun with the longeviity, accuracy or reliability of an HK.
      I hope all gun owners have heard this before...No good gun is cheap and no cheap gun is good...its that simple. Talking ergonomics and comfort about different weapon choices is one thing, but don't make ridiculous comparisons to guns with sub par qualtiy. Before an argument errupts about this, I would be more then happy to provide countrless anecdotes to back up my statements. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Modified by 03turbo916 at 7:28 PM 9-5-2008

29. Geriatric Member Obin Robinson's Avatar
      Vehicles
      09-05-2008 04:55 AM #29
      Quote, originally posted by 03turbo916 »
      Obin, as much as there are crazy glock fans, we all get that you don't like HK, but where the hell are you pulling your pricing info from?

i indicated before... that was the pricing on a barely-used Glock 19. i've had several friends pick them up for $400.
      I can say that you are hard pressed to point out a gun with the longeviity, accuracy or reliability of an HK.

these days there are so many high quality handguns made by dozens of different manufacturers. as i mentioned in my Blackwater training thread: we were all hitting a 10x10" square from 75 yards with our 9mm pistols. there are Glocks, Berettas, Rugers, Sigs, and Springfields that will go over 100,000 rounds without breaking. i don't buy that the price difference between an H&K and Beretta or Glock for example is getting you anything substantial.
      i have nothing against H&K weapons. i have everything against their unrealistic pricing scheme. the name isn't worth charging people a ridiculous markup. they make great pistols, but heck, so does Grand Power s.r.o.
      obin

Vehicles
      09-05-2008 05:27 AM #30
      Ok so lets look at this for a second. I agree with you that weapon qualities don't vary much in todays market, Federal importation and safety tests assure that. How ever, there are definite differences, even if small. You are a sig fan (if I'm not mistaken based onseveral of the treads you have started and commented in) primarily for pistols (I'm sure like the rest of us, if it goes bang you'll like it ) but you prefer sigs? A new sig is exactly the same in cost as a new HK. Across the board, you can compare a new P226 with a new USP and the Sig is actually a tad more usually (right around 20-50 dollars difference). You can compare a higher end sig, like the elite series with the HK tactical series, they are right around the same price with the same upgrades from their standard counterparts. Now lets look at the high end stuff, take an X-5, new they are what 1700ish? A new MK23 is right around the same price...they boast equal accuracy ratings. I have shot both (own a MK23) and they perform equally well. I have to admit I LOVE the x-5's and need to get one. So in the end a Sig is no less expensive then an HK. Some people like to bring up the usage of polymer frames VS alloys when talking about pricing. There is no comparison, an alloy frame gun tends to have tighter tolerances then a polymer, which tens to make it perform better (usually, when you talk about things like sigs, high end 1911s, berettas etc etc) yet a polymer frame gun is more relliable in "combat" conditions.
      The reason glocks and HKs are as reliable as they are is because of their combat minded construction, the fitment isn't as tight as you would want or need in a target gun. When you shake a glock you can feel the play in the slide, same with an HK, or original issue 1911 etc etc, when you shake a sig or target 1911 you don't...
      So, tell me this, a sig cost as much as an HK, doesn't perform any better as far as accuracy tests (when shot from a vice or other locked in postition eliminating the potential for human error) they perform equally. Yet the Hk is gonna be more reliable when dropped in the mud or shot for 10k rounds without cleaning. These are proveable factors and outcomes...its just the nature of the gun, it doesn't mean sigs are bad, or HKs are gods gift...but the debate is the cost of an HK. For all practical purposes the HK will outperform and outlast the Sig (I have seen it countless times on the range with extended use, not talking about 1 day of intensive shooting, I am talking about weeks, months, years of neglect). Lets face it, not all people with guns take care of them like they should. Or have the opportunity to take care of them as often as they should. So, since Sigs and HKs cost roughly the same how do you gauge its value? If its based on performance, reliability, combat worthiness then the Sig is the over priced gun. If you base it on comfort, ergonomics, personaly opinion etc etc then its exactly that. Maybe YOU can't see the value in the gun, because maybe you are swayed by your personal opinion but that doesn't mean the value isn't there.
      In the end, the best value out there is simply a Glock, period. They have some of the most intense reliability tests, TIME TESTED, not some new peice of machinery like the XD that simply hasnn't been around long enough to prove istelf against the glock. They are accurate, perfect guns for all situautions...just not all people. So, don't say HKs are a waste of money, they are no more a waste of money then anything else. The best gun is the one you are carrying at the moment. If it feels good for you, it shoots and you can put rounds on target its good and worth every penny you paid, wether it was 10 dollars or 1000 dollars.
      As a funny side note, kinda related. The Store I work at hosts an inhouse competition weekly, total points is 420, you should 6 rds off hand at 5 yds in 6 seconds, then shoot 12 shots (with mag change) at 7 yds freestyle in 20 seconds, 12 shots at 15 yds (with mag change) in 20 seconds then 12 shots at 25 yds in 35 secs with mag change. Its not hard if you manage your time correctly but its not as easy as it sounds either. You use a standard B27 target for scoring, X ring = 10, 10 ring = 10, then 9 and 8 so on and so forth to the big fat 7 ring. Any shots out side of the 7 ring are 0's. I shot the competition with my G17 (stock) for a long time and lowest score was 412, switched to my USP (stock) and lowest was 414, then once for ****s and giggles I shot it with a 380 bersa thunder (289.99 brand new retail) and shot a 398. The scores were all fairly close I suppose, does that then mean the Bersa is the best gun because I can put all my rounds on paper out to 25 yds in a timed trial and it was the cheapest?
      I kno my post was long...so alot of you probably didn't read it all lol. If you did try out this little trial, its pretty good practice for paced follow up shots at various ranges, it helps with learning to utilize a good sight picture, not blowing your rds down range with piss poor accuracy. If you can shoot a 420 with those times try shortening it and see how fast you can get while maintaining the same score. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Vehicles
      09-05-2008 05:36 AM #31
      i indicated before... that was the pricing on a barely-used Glock 19. i've had several friends pick them up for $400.
      these days there are so many high quality handguns made by dozens of different manufacturers. as i mentioned in my Blackwater training thread: we were all hitting a 10x10" square from 75 yards with our 9mm pistols. there are Glocks, Berettas, Rugers, Sigs, and Springfields that will go over 100,000 rounds without breaking. i don't buy that the price difference between an H&K and Beretta or Glock for example is getting you anything substantial.
      i have nothing against H&K weapons. i have everything against their unrealistic pricing scheme. the name isn't worth charging people a ridiculous markup. they make great pistols, but heck, so does Grand Power s.r.o.
      obin

Brand new Sig 226
      http://gunbroker.com/Auction/V...35529
      New HK USP 9mm
      http://gunbroker.com/Auction/V...85175
      Used HK USP
      http://gunbroker.com/Auction/V...51648
      Used Sig 226
      http://gunbroker.com/Auction/V...49720
      I could do this all day...explain to me how HK's are over priced again?

32. 09-05-2008 07:28 AM #32
      In the end, the best value out there is simply a Glock, period. They have some of the most intense reliability tests, TIME TESTED, not some new peice of machinery like the XD that simply hasnn't been around long enough to prove istelf against the glock. They are accurate, perfect guns for all situautions...just not all people. So, don't say HKs are a waste of money, they are no more a waste of money then anything else. The best gun is the one you are carrying at the moment. If it feels good for you, it shoots and you can put rounds on target its good and worth every penny you paid, wether it was 10 dollars or 1000 dollars.

Truth
      FYI: I paid $569 for my Glock 19 w/ 2 15 rounds mags; out the door, including taxes/state police check... I could hardly find them in stock anywhere here in NoVa. Guns and Ammo told me that Glocks are their most sold 9mm weapon [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

33. 09-05-2008 08:35 AM #33
      Truth
      FYI: I paid $569 for my Glock 19 w/ 2 15 rounds mags; out the door, including taxes/state police check... I could hardly find them in stock anywhere here in NoVa. Guns and Ammo told me that Glocks are their most sold 9mm weapon [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Handgun prices have gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up in the past year or two.

34. 09-05-2008 10:28 AM #34
      I could do this all day...explain to me how HK's are over priced again?

HK's are definitely not overpriced compared with Sig... In the same local gun shop that has the P30 for $729 they have P239's for the same price... I think Obin's point was that you can get a perfectly servicable pistol, that will work just as well, for a couple hundred dollars less... Some people pay for the name, whether it be Lexus, HK, or Rolex... [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

35. 09-05-2008 10:50 AM #35
      I have said it in other threads - I will never get rid of my Glock, because I know that no matter what, and in any situation/circumstance, that gun will fire, and fire accurately. It is a great value in a gun.
      BUT
      My HK (USP) is by FAR more accurate, and more comfortable to shoot. Sure, it was expensive, but I don't think cost is really an issue when it comes to hobbies and doing things one enjoys. You do it because its what you want, and want to do.
      If this were a police contract or military contract issue, we could discuss price and compare. But RDriver nailed it in his post. We all get what we WANT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast