VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Treasure Coast Dubs Thread/Fort Pierce/Port St. Lucie/Jensen Beach/Stuart/Vero Beach

562K views 16K replies 202 participants last post by  Uaeladen 
#1 · (Edited)
Treasure Coast Dubs Thread / Fort Pierce / Port St. Lucie / Jensen Beach / Stuart / Vero Beach

:popcorn:

#2 ·
Re: Treasure Coast Dubs Thread / Fort Pierce / Port St. Lucie / Jensen Beach / ... (Deceitful)

Welcome to the new thread.

Lets try to expand our horizons and make searching for our meets more simple for new people.
Please feel free to continue previous conversations from the last thread. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#5 ·
Re: Treasure Coast Dubs Thread / Fort Pierce / Port St. Lucie / Jensen Beach / ... (Smoky_Llama)

Quote, originally posted by Smoky_Llama »
OMG IM IN THE PICTAH111111!!!!!

yea...nice mirror

and i guess my car isnt worthy enough to be in the collage
, that or u dont have a pic....but im going with the first idea

Modified by eurobubble at 10:15 PM 10-22-2007

#7 ·
Re: Treasure Coast Dubs Thread / Fort Pierce / Port St. Lucie / Jensen Beach / ... (I_LUHH_MY_JETTA)

Quote, originally posted by I_LUHH_MY_JETTA »
awhh my cars in there, let me guess brian.. the collage would look better with stock grilles huh??

Yes it would

#9 ·
Re: Treasure Coast Dubs Thread / Fort Pierce / Port St. Lucie / Jensen Beach / ... (I_LUHH_MY_JETTA)

I am putting a couple on my myspace right now... I will post the rest up on there tomorrow when I get the time..
And I dont have any pictures of the beetle... Like he drives it anyways

#11 ·
Re: Treasure Coast Dubs Thread / Fort Pierce / Port St. Lucie / Jensen Beach / ... (eurobubble)

Quote, originally posted by eurobubble »

no dont listen to them, theres no way we are all driving to cocoa and then to tampa. they are all stuck up biatchs up there. if we meet up with any caravan it will be in wpb with the hooters crew

Damn, dude. That's kind of harsh. You should have said something 2 weeks ago when we were figuring out if everyone wanted to do this.
Eh, whatever. Like I said before, I'm up for it either way.

#12 ·
Re: Treasure Coast Dubs Thread / Fort Pierce / Port St. Lucie / Jensen Beach / ... (vwman18)

If I make a extra long drive to ANYTHING it will be this :
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3494704
$20 gets me a caravan sticker, shirt and video exposure.. not to mention a freaking 40+ car caravan.

I'll come to a decision on that in the morning

#14 ·
Re: Treasure Coast Dubs Thread / Fort Pierce / Port St. Lucie / Jensen Beach / ... (vwman18)

Quote, originally posted by vwman18 »

Damn, dude. That's kind of harsh. You should have said something 2 weeks ago when we were figuring out if everyone wanted to do this.
Eh, whatever. Like I said before, I'm up for it either way.

like i said in the other topic, *and sorry i came off like a douche*,
there is no point to drive 4 hours when all u have to do is take 70 from midway and be there in 2 1/2 hours....and if everyone goes that said they would go puts us at i believe 9 cars which is the most we have done before from this area, and 10 cars is chris comes with his M

Modified by eurobubble at 10:54 PM 10-22-2007

#15 ·
Re: Treasure Coast Dubs Thread / Fort Pierce / Port St. Lucie / Jensen Beach / ... (eurobubble)

l
and get a list of everyone,
screen name - real name

Rubber_Ducky = Manny
as for the fixx fest im still highly debating it.. ill go with the state road 70 route.. and just have our local dubs take that.. and meet up with the hooter meet guys at fixx.. other then that i dont see the point in driving those extra 2-3 hours..

Modified by Rubber_Ducky at 8:55 PM 10-22-2007

#16 ·
Re: Treasure Coast Dubs Thread / Fort Pierce / Port St. Lucie / Jensen Beach / ... (Rubber_Ducky)

well manny im glad u agree with me and i think that vwman said he was down for anything....but brian and i are meeting up at the gym tomorrow to talk about some things that will be going on this weekend, and we may call for a mandatory meeting on thursday for all that are going to fixx fest....we will keep everyone posted
Quote, originally posted by Rubber_Ducky »
Rubber_Ducky = Manny

and i meant for brian to start the name list under the collage

also maybe put what car we have next to it also....for instance:
eurobubble - james - new beetle

what does everyone think

#17 ·

eurobubble - james - new beetle

Rubber_Ducky - Manny - 08 Rabbit Candy White
better? lol
i just talked with the SFLMKV peeps and they looking to see us again over at fixx... so im taking state road 70 alone or with you guys.. either way im going lol

gotta get my t shirt done
"My GF Loves My 15"
Fixx Fest 2007 "
with a lil vw symbol maybe on it
and get some painters tape!

#19 ·

k
but really the only thing holding me back from fix was that 4-5 hour drive..
so im in now..if its just gonna be around 2... just give me the final details as soon as you find out since im gonna be busy all week pretty much

#20 ·
Re: Treasure Coast Dubs Thread / Fort Pierce / Port St. Lucie / Jensen Beach / ... (Rubber_Ducky)

last year brian and i stayed up about 40 hours straight to prepare for fixx, taping the car, washing, researching, finding directions and etc. . but we left at 4am last time and arrived at 6:30ish including the stop to piss on 70 (i kno u remember that brian, it was like 40 degrees last year) and almost killing a family of deer lol...and that wasnt going to fast bc we all kno that i have the slowest car out of everyone

#22 ·
SO THIS IS THE NEW PAGE, I like I like but what ever Yall feel like doing is alright with me, I got some of the stuff done today not finished, will try and continue on friday. I gave myself a blk eye with the interior panel. But we should meet up on friday or so, to straightin out the plans for fixx fest. maybe even pass out planners..... jus an idea....

#25 ·
Alrighty guys, 7:00 p.m., Friday night, meet at the parking lot of the Publix behind the Mobil 1 on US-1. We can mingle & talk about plans for Fixx, then we can cruise for some food & drinks, but as far as where to go for that I'll leave up to you all because I have the slightest idea of food places around there.

Modified by devyl at 7:50 AM 10-23-2007

#26 ·
Re: (devyl)

Quote, originally posted by devyl »
Alrighty guys, 7:00 p.m., Friday night, meet at the parking lot of the Publix behind the Mobil 1 on US-1. We can mingle & talk about plans for Fixx, then we can cruise for some food & drinks, but as far as where to go for that I'll leave up to you all because I have the slightest idea of food places around there.

Modified by devyl at 7:50 AM 10-23-2007

i cant do friday, but what ever you guys choose to do im down for

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.