Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: *** DENSITY LINE MOUNTS - MKIV Platform - 1.8T ***

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-29-2007 08:15 PM #1
      Well After success with the Audi Density line it was time to move onto the Volkswagen section....

Quote, originally posted by MKIV Density Motor Mount Set »

We are VERY excited to be announcing the release of our 034Motorsport Street Density and Track Density transmission mounts For ALL MKIV Applications (This Includes VW Golf/Jetta 1.8T, Audi TT 225,VR6 12V,24V and R32)

We've been testing these mounts for some time to ensure they are reliable and meet the criterion for the intended use - results so far are very exciting!

WHAT THEY ARE: A new line of rubber motor mounts made FOR us by OE suppliers to OUR specifications.

STREETDENSITY Mounts
      solid rubber mounts with a 50 durometer about 25% stiffer than stock, this means they still ride smooth and quiet but provide a marked improvement in drivetrain dampening over stock mounts.

Livable street performance with serious sport intentions. Note, don’t mistake these mounts with OE mounts, though they look almost identical, the rubber stiffness very vastly, think of these mounts as what the factory would have produced if they weren’t catering the car to whiney cheerleaders.

TRACKDENSITY Mounts:
      built with an 80 durometer rubber, approx 90% stiffer than stock, these are solid for all practical purposes and result in ZERO drivetrain movement. Vibrations from the engine are noticeably increased but not horrible. Definitely not smooth and quiet like stock mounts, but in return you get a completely locked down drivetrain with NO slop or deflection. These are perfect for the street/track enthusiast who doesn't mind a marked increase in vibration from the drivetrain, or the hardcore drag racer or track driver who is eliminating all slop in the chassis.

Performance with serious sport intentions. Note, don’t mistake these mounts with OE mounts, though they look almost identical, the rubber stiffness very vastly, think of these mounts as what the factory would have produced if they weren’t catering the car to whiney cheerleaders.

NOTE, THIS IS NOT AN OE MOUNT AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE - These are built by an OE supplier to 034Motorsport specifications.

These mounts will fit all MK4 5-speed & 6-speed vehicles (again includes Audi TT), and includes the motor mount, transmission mount, and dogbone. Priced less than OE mounts, these are a no brainer for the street or track enthusiast.

You Can choose all 3 Mounts:

Or just the engine and gearbox mount (for those who allready have an aftermarket dog bone mount):

Or just the dogbone mount:

Quote, originally posted by Strut Mount, Track Density, M4 Chassis VW and Audi »

Tired of stock Mk4 Chassis strut bushings collapsing and deflecting? We have the solution for you.

We are VERY excited to be announcing the release of our 034Motorsport Track Density Strut mounts for the Mk4 VW

We've been testing these mounts for some time to ensure they are reliable and meet the criterion for the intended use - results so far are very exciting!

WHAT THEY ARE: A new line of rubber motor mounts made FOR us by OE suppliers to OUR specifications.

TRACKDENSITY Mounts are also solid rubber mounts, but with an 80 durometer approx 90% stiffer than stock, these are solid for all practical purposes and result in ZERO drivetrain movement. Vibrations from the engine are noticeably increased but not horrible. Definitely not smooth and quiet like stock mounts, but in return you get a completely locked down drivetrain with NO slop or deflection. These are perfect for the street/track enthusiast who doesn't mind a marked increase in vibration from the drivetrain.

NOTE, THIS IS NOT AN OEM MOUNT, AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE - These are built by an OE supplier to 034Motorsport specifications.

Mounts will fit all VW and Audi Mk4 Chassis cars such as the Jetta, Golf, TT and many european Seat and Skoda models as well.

Price PER mount, one car will need 2.

PRICING :
      $82 US SHIPPED FOR 2 STRUT MOUNTS
      $94 US SHIPPED FOR 2 STRUT MOUNTS & 2 OEM STRUT MOUNT BEARINGS

$300US SHIPPED FOR ALL 3 MOUNTS (i.e. Engine,transmission & dogbone)

$260US SHIPPED JUST FOR THE ENGINE & GEARBOX MOUNT

$90US SHIPPED JUST FOR THE DOGBONE MOUNT

COMBO PRICE : 389US SHIPPED GETS YOU:
      * (1) Density Line Engine mount
      * (1) Density Line Transmission mount
      * (1) Density Line dogbone mount
      * (2) Density Line strut mounts
      * (2) OEM Bearings for the strut mounts

Please send me a PM when you are ready to order and please make sure you state which Density you want (Street or Track).
      Thanks

Modified by INA at 9:41 PM 3-29-2009

INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades | 0A6box

Vehicles
      Right Wheel Drive Turbo
      11-29-2007 08:20 PM #2
      Going to need these soon

Vehicles
      1980 VW Scirocco, 2004 Audi A6 S-Line 2.7T
      11-29-2007 08:37 PM #3
      Hot shizz!

Vehicles
      20th--'11 TDi Jetta
      11-29-2007 09:48 PM #4
      Just ordered TRACKDENSITY Mounts:

Cant wait

Speed Kills.Save Your Life.Drive a Honda.

Shearer Fabrications.Garrett/HTA.Southbend.INA Engineering. Integrated Engineering.JE Pistons.Gonzo Tuning.Precision.Autotech cam.

5. Former Advertiser
      11-29-2007 09:53 PM #5
      Whoa! this is great

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-29-2007 10:10 PM #6
      Quote, originally posted by vdubguy97 »
      Just ordered TRACKDENSITY Mounts:

Cant wait

Pleasure doing business Erik!
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades | 0A6box

7. 11-29-2007 10:19 PM #7
      Wow awesome, I definitely see these in my future.

Vehicles
      1991 GLI 2.1 16V-2005 Jetta GLI 5857 ballbearing
      11-29-2007 11:40 PM #8
      stupid question but do these fit the mk4 gli, 337, or 20th? I have heard the transmission mount is different but i cant see it if there is any.
      Quote Originally Posted by VDub Dan-O View Post
      I am in the process of going FrankenTurbo and pretty much got my dick slapped because I wasn't thinking BT.

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-29-2007 11:48 PM #9
      Quote, originally posted by IAmTheNacho »
      stupid question but do these fit the mk4 gli, 337, or 20th? I have heard the transmission mount is different but i cant see it if there is any.

The 02M and 02J have the same transmission mount.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

10. 11-30-2007 12:56 AM #10
      What would you recommend for the every day car? The street or the track? My car is relatively modified. Nothing big.

11. 11-30-2007 01:09 AM #11
      I figure I might as well chime in here, since I've the Audi counterparts since they were released.

The great thing about these is that they are completely OE style. There are no fitment issues, and you won't get confused when putting these in place of the factory parts.

I run track density mounts, and the vibration isn't bothersome. The street density mounts should have even less vibration.

There's no rocket science behind them. They just use higher durometer rubber than stock.

The set is well worth it, but I have yet to buy a MkIV.

Vehicles
      A few...
      11-30-2007 09:08 AM #12
      bump for the track, and watching for reviews. Possible customer.
      Project GTi-R:. '04 R32 Chassis w/ 1.8t transplant in the werks
      '01 Audi TTQ Roadster: QED motor, Pag 35R vband, spec twin, enormous amount of go fast
      '03 GTI: Gutted, Parted & Transplanted
      '04 F250 6.0: 72mm turbo, 60 psi stupid fast for 8k lbs, sold to ejg3855
      '13 F150 Ecoboost: Ordered, Rec'd, Triple Black, Tow Truck for other Vehicles.

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-30-2007 11:53 AM #13
      Quote, originally posted by SAVwKO »
      I've heard about the OEM casings cracking b/c they are built around a squishy OEM insert, not one to transfer all the vibrations into the casing, and then to the frame of the car.

"heard"
      These are same dam fine mounts and thats is an unbiased reply.I run street density mounts

BTW did I mention that I am offering a 6 month warranty on any mount that breaks?So if you install your dog bone mount and it breaks then I will warranty it.(Obviously within reason)

INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

11-30-2007 11:58 AM #14
      thats even more of an insentive to buy them

Vehicles
      2001 Jetta Wolfie
      11-30-2007 12:10 PM #15
      How are the track density mounts made...It's the stock mount housing from looks, but instead of the rubber or poly inserts, what makes them so stiff?
      Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-30-2007 12:20 PM #16
      Quote, originally posted by tyrantanic »
      How are the track density mounts made...It's the stock mount housing from looks, but instead of the rubber or poly inserts, what makes them so stiff?

Different compound of rubber.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

17. 11-30-2007 12:22 PM #17
      Great price, great shop! Does anyone have a DIY to getting that engine mount in? I remember never being able to fully remove it when i did my timing belt.

18. 11-30-2007 12:57 PM #18
      Does anyone know the difference in durometer between the track mount and the VF Engineering mounts? That would help me make a decision. I was ready to buy the VF mounts, but if these are similar....then well, Ill have to rethink.

Vehicles
      2003 Silverstone 1.8t GTI daily, 1969 BMW 1600 project
      11-30-2007 03:43 PM #19
      are these just OEM housings with special bushings in them?

Where are the casts done? I recall seeing people have issues with OEM housings cracking with the turn-2 stiff bushings.. not trying to be a jerk.. just want to figure this out.

stock turbo 1.8t.. damn 2-year CA smog.. :/

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-30-2007 03:50 PM #20
      Quote, originally posted by transient_analysis »
      are these just OEM housings with special bushings in them?

Where are the casts done? I recall seeing people have issues with OEM housings cracking with the turn-2 stiff bushings.. not trying to be a jerk.. just want to figure this out.

They are OEM replacement mounts.They are no inserts here.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

11-30-2007 04:37 PM #21
      Quote, originally posted by INA »

They are OEM replacement mounts.They are no inserts here.

So are the casings cast differently than the OEM mounts?

Vehicles
      2001 Jetta Wolfie
      11-30-2007 04:47 PM #22
      Quote, originally posted by Mk2GTiG60 »
      Does anyone know the difference in durometer between the track mount and the VF Engineering mounts? That would help me make a decision. I was ready to buy the VF mounts, but if these are similar....then well, Ill have to rethink.

I'd be VERY interested in this also.

Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

23. 11-30-2007 05:27 PM #23
      im in

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-30-2007 06:34 PM #24
      Quote, originally posted by tyrantanic »

I'd be VERY interested in this also.

I dont have any data on the VF mounts.Sorry
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

25. 11-30-2007 07:43 PM #25
      Quote, originally posted by INA »

I dont have any data on the VF mounts.Sorry

What would you recommend for the every day car? The street or the track? My car is relatively modified. Nothing big.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-30-2007 08:43 PM #26
      I always recommend the Street Density for the everyday road going vehicle.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

27. 11-30-2007 09:02 PM #27
      Thanks for the advice. I should be ordering within the month then!

28. 11-30-2007 10:39 PM #28
      I must admit I am very excited. These StreetDensity mounts are aiming my way and will be installed ASA I get them!!!

This year Christmas for my 337 means 034 mounts.

Vehicles
      1991 GLI 2.1 16V-2005 Jetta GLI 5857 ballbearing
      11-30-2007 11:45 PM #29
      IM excited for these to arrive as well.
      Quote Originally Posted by VDub Dan-O View Post
      I am in the process of going FrankenTurbo and pretty much got my dick slapped because I wasn't thinking BT.

Vehicles
      01 Golf mid-enine 2.7T Twincharged, 04 B6 USP 2.0T built
      12-01-2007 12:31 AM #30
      just got a set of tranny and motor street density mounts for my A4, cant wait to get em in...

for INA

2001 Golf mid-engine RWD Allroad 01E 2.7T TVS1320 BW S374 twincharged (long title, I know)

2004 A4 Ultrasport 2.0T 3076R built to the hilt all the way around (daily sleeper status)

31. Former Advertiser
      12-01-2007 12:45 PM #31
      I smell hardened rubber Control Arm bushings and sway bar links

32. 12-01-2007 03:42 PM #32
      besides feeling the engine more.. would there be any adverse effects to putting these on a daily driver?

90% stiffer sounds better than 25% to me, but I don't have anything to compare it too either.

33. 12-01-2007 03:42 PM #33
      will you ship to greece?
      “Even smart kids stick their fingers in the electrical sockets sometimes.”

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-01-2007 04:04 PM #34
      Quote, originally posted by 18Tdesign »
      besides feeling the engine more.. would there be any adverse effects to putting these on a daily driver?

90% stiffer sounds better than 25% to me, but I don't have anything to compare it too either.

If your going to put these on a daily driver then I recommend the street density units.

And Yes we ship to Greece

INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

35. 12-02-2007 07:51 PM #35
      What durometer does the VF mounts use anyone?? That way I have something to compare to? I daily my TT but if the race are not that bad then I would just as well go with them.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast