Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: *** DENSITY LINE MOUNTS - MKIV Platform - 1.8T ***

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-25-2007 03:53 AM #71
      Merry Christmas everybody from INA Engineering,Boost Factory & 034 Motorsport!
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades | 0A6box

Vehicles
      2002 Relex Silver 1.8T VW GTI
      12-27-2007 08:18 PM #72
      You have IM

Vehicles
      Jesus
      12-28-2007 11:27 AM #73
      Wow, good deal.

How much is shipping for all 3 to Cleveland, Ohio?

Modified by allmotor6 at 10:29 AM 12-28-2007

Vehicles
      2008 A4 S-line
      12-28-2007 11:35 AM #74
      How about some hardened rubber rear tailing beam bushings Now that would be special

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-28-2007 04:33 PM #75
      Quote, originally posted by allmotor6 »
      Wow, good deal.

Check your pm!
      Quote, originally posted by JETTSET »
      How about some hardened rubber rear tailing beam bushings Now that would be special

Coming along with bottom arm and other suspension components.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades | 0A6box

Vehicles
      1998 Jetta, 1988 Scirocco 6MT, 2010 GTI
      12-28-2007 05:01 PM #76
      Quote, originally posted by allmotor6 »
      Wow, good deal.

yay for a clevelander.

for INA and Jason for all your help. cant wait to submit the next order

Quote Originally Posted by absoluteczech View Post
      keep it on topic sir
      BT MK6 GTI Build Thread

7. Jason@INA
      12-28-2007 09:54 PM #77
      Quote, originally posted by .skully. »

yay for a clevelander.

for INA and Jason for all your help. cant wait to submit the next order

always looking forward to it skully. thanks for the support.

Vehicles
      20th--'11 TDi Jetta
      12-29-2007 06:20 PM #78
      Quote, originally posted by INA »

Coming along with bottom arm and other suspension components.

Intresting...

Speed Kills.Save Your Life.Drive a Honda.

Shearer Fabrications.Garrett/HTA.Southbend.INA Engineering. Integrated Engineering.JE Pistons.Gonzo Tuning.Precision.Autotech cam.

9. Jason@INA
      01-04-2008 01:33 PM #79
      ims replied!

10. 01-07-2008 12:05 AM #80
      Buy these mounts or I will post a BOV thread.

Okay, bye.

Vehicles
      01 Golf mid-enine 2.7T Twincharged, 04 B6 USP 2.0T built
      01-07-2008 12:08 AM #81
      do that tallai and i my jaw will hit the floor and ill have to kill you
      2001 Golf mid-engine RWD Allroad 01E 2.7T TVS1320 BW S374 twincharged (long title, I know)

2004 A4 Ultrasport 2.0T 3076R built to the hilt all the way around (daily sleeper status)

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      01-07-2008 01:20 PM #82
      Quote, originally posted by TallaiMan »
      Buy these mounts or I will post a BOV thread.

Okay, bye.

No.....................
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      20th--'11 TDi Jetta
      01-10-2008 07:35 PM #83
      Finally got around to installing (one) of the mounts today, I chose to install the dogbone mount today on lunch break.

-Install was a breeze took a total of 15mins. including racking the car up.

-I was nervous that my car was gonna rattle and vibrate like crazy(track density mounts)..So i started the car up and noticed that it quickly fired up compared to stock..After the startup i was waiting for the rattles and vibrations to begin, wich never happened purs like a kitten, smooth, bettter then stock..

-I waited till my drive home(45 miles) to perform my judgment calls on this dogbone mount..right away i felt a better connection with the throttle response(almost like a cable throttle car). I didnt think it was possible but the shifting seems to be more precise and dare i say faster when shifting at 7500rpm..

-This mount is worth the money hands down, I have never been a fan of urathane bushings or any urathane item on my car.. ..Bang for the buck and rubber bushings, couldnt ask for more.

-I am going to try and install the upper two mounts this weekend and see how those work..I will write another review then.

-

Speed Kills.Save Your Life.Drive a Honda.

Shearer Fabrications.Garrett/HTA.Southbend.INA Engineering. Integrated Engineering.JE Pistons.Gonzo Tuning.Precision.Autotech cam.

14. Jason@INA
      01-17-2008 09:07 PM #84
      just got a new batch in guys. thanks for the orders! enjoy the new feeling of the instant throttle response.

15. Jason@INA
      01-21-2008 08:47 PM #85

01-21-2008 10:12 PM #86
      is 80 durorubber? the same thing as 80A as far as stiffness goes, like in the comparison thread in the Mark IV guide?

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      01-22-2008 07:13 PM #87
      Quote, originally posted by Shamrock »
      is 80 durorubber? the same thing as 80A as far as stiffness goes, like in the comparison thread in the Mark IV guide?

Which MKIV guide?
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

01-22-2008 10:05 PM #88
      i think i t is. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3226110

i have the 85 BFI stage 2 Id like, like a 100A or 110A

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      01-25-2008 01:02 AM #89
      Quote, originally posted by Shamrock »
      i think i t is. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3226110

i have the 85 BFI stage 2 Id like, like a 100A or 110A

The track density units are 80A.
      I have tried the track density mounts and those are STIFF.The only thing left for you to do is get solid billet mounts
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      2002 Relex Silver 1.8T VW GTI
      01-25-2008 02:57 AM #90
      Finally got the STREETDENSITY Mounts installed. I purchased all three. I am happy with them. Now time for a turbo upgrade.

21. 01-28-2008 09:14 PM #91
      Hello INA,

What do you suggest for a Seat Leon with a Big Turbo (3071R inside)?

Thanks!

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      01-28-2008 09:17 PM #92
      Quote, originally posted by SoLiDSnaKe-R »
      Hello INA,

What do you suggest for a Seat Leon with a Big Turbo (3071R inside)?

Thanks!

Canary Islands! I love that place!
      I suggest going with the Street Density Units.I have them and I really do like them.Some users opt for the Track Density dogbone and the Street Density Engine & Gearbox mount.
      Let me know what you have in mind!
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

23. 01-31-2008 04:35 AM #93
      Yeah, if you come here, just let me know so I can give you a tour in a 3071R leon through Gran Canaria lol

Vehicles
      '86 e30 s50+t
      02-04-2008 01:17 PM #94
      A BIG THANK YOU to my sponsors: ar design ardesign.info | alpha motorsports alphamotorsport.com

25. Member
      Vehicles
      2013 Volt
      02-04-2008 01:43 PM #95
      how quickly do other mounts wear? I am doing my timing belt soon, I have 62,xxx miles. I just upgraded my dogbone to a BMF Technik mount and really like it. Should I splurge for the passenger side Street mount?

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      02-04-2008 02:32 PM #96
      Quote, originally posted by bpfoley »
      how quickly do other mounts wear? I am doing my timing belt soon, I have 62,xxx miles. I just upgraded my dogbone to a BMF Technik mount and really like it. Should I splurge for the passenger side Street mount?

Sure if you dont mind doing the transmission mount while you are in there.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

27. 02-05-2008 03:03 PM #97
      Just finished putting in my full Track set today. Thought some may be interested in my experience.

First of all, I have been running the Poly- Energy Suspension in my dogbone. Just the two that go against the subframe, left the other one in stock that connects to the engine. The other two mounts have been OEM.

So, I wanted to compare apples and decided I would put the INA- dogbone in and run it for a day to see if there was a difference: the INA feels softer. Just a tiny bit, but I can notice less vibration in the steering wheel. Not so much a bad thing, it is all in your preference of course.

Well, I left it for now, because I wanted to feel the whole INA experience before I go back to the poly (haven't decided if I will or not, but probably will after a few weeks.)

I then put each of the others in (tranny first) and started it each time just to see a comparison. By the way, don't let them fool you with the half hour claim to putting all of the mounts in. Seems to be a bit of an exaggeration, but maybe with a lift, you can shave off an hour of labor... Don't mean to rant, just my observation.) The tranny mount seemed to transmit a bit more engine noise to the cockpit, but not too bad.

With all of the INA Track mounts in place, I can notice a bit more engine sound coming into the cockpit, but by no means has it caused horrible rattles or annoying droning sounds, or anything like that. I am pretty certain that my wife will not know the difference in vibrations unless I mentioned it between the dogbone that I had and this full setup. DO NOT GET ME WRONG, you will notice a lot more vibration in your car. I did when I first put the POLY inserts in, but this is not any worse than that. I can hear the engine more, and especially noticed the initial startup of the engine is much louder in the cockpit, but not bad.

They kept trying to talk me into the street density, but I am VERY happy to say that I kept with my gut feeling and went Track. I personally just would have been very upset with the Street line.

Final impressions, happy with the product, but not so certain about the claims that this is THE stiffest set of mounts on the market next to a solid billet mount.

As far as noise and vibration. If you lowered your car and have a stiffer ride, you put a bigger DV on and it made more noise, you put an aftermarket clutch in and it chatters, or you put an exhaust on and it is louder than your OEM, etc... you probably will not mind hearing the beautiful sounds that your engine makes. I give the Track Density .

By the way. I do not track my car. Although, I may hit a track someday, I never have in the 5 years that I have owned it. I just enjoy driving and like to feel the feedback that my car gives me when doing so.

Hope this helps someone.

** All statements contained within this post are opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the advertisers or vwvortex.com. Your actual experience and opinion may vary. 18Tdesign can not be held responsible for your choices or experiences or mistakes with the Density Line Mounts by INA. This has not been a paid advertisement by INA and it's subsidiaries.

ENJOY!
      Thanks INA for a great product and good customer service.

Modified by 18Tdesign at 2:20 PM 2-5-2008

28. 02-05-2008 06:52 PM #98
      Quote, originally posted by INA »
      Anytime
      Still think you should have gone street...

nice product Issam.

Vehicles
      1991 GLI 2.1 16V-2005 Jetta GLI 5857 ballbearing
      02-07-2008 10:25 PM #99
      I have had mine since december and I think they are a great product. Its a really nice alternative to replacing just one stock mount or going with a much more expensive set. It installs in about a half hour if you are somewhat mechanically inclined. The car doesnt seem to have as much vibration as just the dogbone polly mount. Good product Issam
      Quote Originally Posted by VDub Dan-O View Post
      I am in the process of going FrankenTurbo and pretty much got my dick slapped because I wasn't thinking BT.

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      02-11-2008 08:39 PM #100
      Just thought I would throw this up there...

Quote, originally posted by javad@034efi.com »

Our goal in producing Density Line Mounts was to build an OE mount that is stiffer, the same quality and fit as OE, but with performance driving in mind. In other words, just like an OE quality part but built for performance, not keeping 18 year old girls comfortable.

Some have accused us of just selling some sort of OE mount, but that just isn't the case! We have these manufactured ourselves for our customers.

I take it as a compliment that they mounts "look OE" , but once you install them, you'll quickly find there is nothing in the performance that is OE

The Track Density prove this point even further. We wanted to bring performance mounts to market that didn't cost $500, I think we've accomplished this well, if you have your doubts, I don't know what to tell you but you're missing out on one of the best performance values in the market.

Thanks guys,

INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

31. Jason@INA
      02-12-2008 12:17 PM #101

Vehicles
      2003 20th GTI.2003 AUDI A4 1.8T Quattro
      02-22-2008 09:10 PM #102
      Do you guys sell just the inserts for the dogbone? Cheers

33. Jason@INA
      02-22-2008 09:21 PM #103
      you got im.

Vehicles
      Saab STi, SportWagen TDi
      02-23-2008 06:20 PM #104
      Haven't had time to throw in the engine and tranny mount yet, but yesterday while changing my oil I went ahead and dropped in my track density dogbone. Install time was < 5 minutes. I love the feel. All the revs through the car vibrate through you. The engine doesnt shift under full throttle, shifting is smoother, and at idle it still feels stock.

A friend of mine said "it feels like a racecar" lol.

Turbo Unicorn | HS Tuning | 42DD | Cabin Krew

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      02-23-2008 07:44 PM #105
      Quote, originally posted by Navydub »
      Haven't had time to throw in the engine and tranny mount yet, but yesterday while changing my oil I went ahead and dropped in my track density dogbone. Install time was < 5 minutes. I love the feel. All the revs through the car vibrate through you. The engine doesnt shift under full throttle, shifting is smoother, and at idle it still feels stock.

A friend of mine said "it feels like a racecar" lol.

Glad you like it,dont get why you guys are doing Track's though!
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast