Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: *** DENSITY LINE MOUNTS - MKIV Platform - 1.8T ***

1. 12-10-2008 03:04 PM #211
      Quote, originally posted by GTIRACER2.0t »
      Just ordered the Street side mounts and Track Dog Bone. My stocks have over 100k on them

Help me out...why did you split them? Why not order all the same?

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-10-2008 07:42 PM #212
      Quote, originally posted by myvrodrocks »

Help me out...why did you split them? Why not order all the same?

The track density dogbone offers minimal slop in the set up.I found from personal experience that the street density engine and transmission mount + the track density dog bone is the perfect combination.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades

Vehicles
      2000 mk4 1.8T - AGU
      12-10-2008 07:49 PM #213
      Quote, originally posted by INA »

The track density dogbone offers minimal slop in the set up.I found from personal experience that the street density engine and transmission mount + the track density dog bone is the perfect combination.

Issam a tought, will those density mounts take off some of the vibration on the tranny, that sometime - well dont exactly help the long life of the 02j trannys?

APR stage 3+ 393bhp & 466nm at 24psi - baby GT2860rs 0,64
      APR intake manifold, Aquamist 1s, milltek 2,75" with VES cutout, HGP IC - software by RH motorsport of denmark - EBC with remote and 2 boost settings for high low boost run.
      Goapr if you want your fast to be faster then everyone else
      www.goapr.com, www.inaengineering.com, www.qedpower.com, www.jvk-tuning.dk

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-10-2008 10:50 PM #214
      Quote, originally posted by DK_GTI_racer »

Issam a tought, will those density mounts take off some of the vibration on the tranny, that sometime - well dont exactly help the long life of the 02j trannys?

It could.
      I really do not have any long term experience with 02J gearboxes as I went straight for the 012/01A/01E family of gearboxes.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades

5. 12-12-2008 03:45 PM #216
      sent pm but i'll also ask here. Do these include the stretch bolts in the price?

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-12-2008 04:27 PM #217
      Quote, originally posted by TSTARKZ123 »
      sent pm but i'll also ask here. Do these include the stretch bolts in the price?

No those are extra
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

7. 12-13-2008 04:54 PM #218
      If I ordered the engine mounts how much extra would the bolts cost?

8. 12-13-2008 08:12 PM #219
      looks like a great deal. I'm interested in the recommended street mounts & track dog bone. But is this also recommended for a vr6, to give low vibration & better ride performance for a daily driver?

Quote, originally posted by JB#3709 »
      .....how much extra would the bolts cost?

I'm also interested

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-14-2008 12:42 AM #220
      Quote, originally posted by JB#3709 »
      If I ordered the engine mounts how much extra would the bolts cost?

Bolts are an extra $6US/corner so $18US for the 3 mounts.
      Quote, originally posted by GrandVice »
      looks like a great deal. I'm interested in the recommended street mounts & track dog bone. But is this also recommended for a vr6, to give low vibration & better ride performance for a daily driver?

It is a great deal
      For a daily driver I always recommend the Street Density engine and transmission mount and track density dog bone mount.I do not recommend the Street Density dogbone mount if you are looking for performance and if you do not mind cabin vibrations then track density mounts through out are the package for you.
      Send me a PM if there is anything else I can help with.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

10. 12-17-2008 09:55 AM #221
      So is this verified, are these mounts the softest on the market (besides OEM)?

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-17-2008 11:31 PM #222
      Quote, originally posted by VWGolfA4 »
      So is this verified, are these mounts the softest on the market (besides OEM)?

Street Density - probably
      Track Density - no way in hell...the track density mounts are stiff.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      2005 GTI X2
      12-30-2008 07:32 PM #223
      Happy early New Year bump.

Vehicles
      2005 GTI X2
      01-05-2009 05:20 PM #224
      PM sent!

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      01-10-2009 12:04 AM #225
      Strut mounts now available!

Quote, originally posted by Strut Mount, Track Density, M4 Chassis VW and Audi »

Tired of stock Mk4 Chassis strut bushings collapsing and deflecting? We have the solution for you.

We are VERY excited to be announcing the release of our 034Motorsport Track Density Strut mounts for the Mk4 VW

We've been testing these mounts for some time to ensure they are reliable and meet the criterion for the intended use - results so far are very exciting!

WHAT THEY ARE: A new line of rubber motor mounts made FOR us by OE suppliers to OUR specifications.

TRACKDENSITY Mounts are also solid rubber mounts, but with an 80 durometer approx 90% stiffer than stock, these are solid for all practical purposes and result in ZERO drivetrain movement. Vibrations from the engine are noticeably increased but not horrible. Definitely not smooth and quiet like stock mounts, but in return you get a completely locked down drivetrain with NO slop or deflection. These are perfect for the street/track enthusiast who doesn't mind a marked increase in vibration from the drivetrain.

NOTE, THIS IS NOT AN OEM MOUNT, AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE - These are built by an OE supplier to 034Motorsport specifications.

Mounts will fit all VW and Audi Mk4 Chassis cars such as the Jetta, Golf, TT and many european Seat and Skoda models as well.

PRICE = $75US SHIPPED FOR THE STRUT MOUNTS

Modified by INA at 10:50 PM 2-16-2009

INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      20th--'11 TDi Jetta
      01-10-2009 12:52 AM #226
      Strut mounts not available!

Oh hell yeah I have been waiting for these Density line Suspension parts to come out

Side note:

I have been running the Track Density line motor mounts on the BT GTI daily for some many miles now(100mls daily)..Nothing but good to report

Waiting/Hoping LCA bushings and Rear Axle bushings will be released/produced to the public

Speed Kills.Save Your Life.Drive a Honda.

Shearer Fabrications.Garrett/HTA.Southbend.INA Engineering. Integrated Engineering.JE Pistons.Gonzo Tuning.Precision.Autotech cam.

16. 01-25-2009 05:55 PM #227
      Bump.

17. Member
      Vehicles
      '01 Wolfie, '08 Rabbit
      02-12-2009 09:42 PM #228
      75$ PER mount and the car needs two right?

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      02-12-2009 10:31 PM #229
      Quote, originally posted by Teknojnky »
      75$ PER mount and the car needs two right?

That is for both!
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

19. 02-16-2009 04:42 PM #230

That is for both!

you may want to edit the above since it says $75/ mount

Vehicles
      02 Golf GTI 1.8T
      02-16-2009 10:53 PM #231
      Bump,
      Sorry for the bump guys, I want to purchase these and need to track the thread.

Vehicles
      2000 GTI 1.8BT, 2005 Jetta GLI, 2004 Touareg V6, 2001 Jetta 1.8T RIP, 1998 BMW Shorty7Forty
      03-06-2009 03:20 AM #232
      I'm not sure if you have been asked this, but is there some sort of warranty to these mounts.

The reason I ask is because I realized today that my stock mount has cracked in half on the top of the tranny mount.

I'm a little concerned with your mounts since they use the same metal structure, or am I mistaken.

What's crazy, is I do not drive the car in a destructive manner, no hard launches, no 3k, 4k, or even 5k rpm clutch dumps. Anyway, My rant about my mount is over.

Thanks...

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      03-06-2009 03:48 AM #233
      Quote, originally posted by Boosted96GSX »
      I'm not sure if you have been asked this, but is there some sort of warranty to these mounts.

The reason I ask is because I realized today that my stock mount has cracked in half on the top of the tranny mount.

I'm a little concerned with your mounts since they use the same metal structure, or am I mistaken.

What's crazy, is I do not drive the car in a destructive manner, no hard launches, no 3k, 4k, or even 5k rpm clutch dumps. Anyway, My rant about my mount is over.

Thanks...

We have 2 or 3 people who have purchased density line mounts through us and had a mount failure.As I have posted in the past the failure rate : success rate is so low that I consider it negligible and that's not me trying to cram mounts down peoples throats....

Reality is no product out there is complete 100% guaranteed.The difference lies in the ability of the company backing the product to STAND BEHIND SAID PRODUCT.We provide a 1 year unconditional warranty no questions asked to anyone who has purchased a density line mount and had it failed.

The OEM castings are what we use and the failure is hit or miss.We have a couple of users who have track density mounts throughout and they beat the crap out of there MKIV to the point of no return yet the mounts still stand up.Then we have 1 user who has Street Density mounts ,daily driver and had a cracked motor mount.

If you want a set I will honor the 1 year warranty no questions asked as I have extended to all members of vortex.
      Send me a PM if you are interested.

INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      2012 GLI
      03-28-2009 01:24 PM #234
      Well After success with the Audi Density line it was time to move onto the Volkswagen section....

PRICE = $75US SHIPPED FOR THE STRUT MOUNTS

PRICE = $300US SHIPPED FOR ALL 3 MOUNTS

PRICE = $260US SHIPPED JUST FOR THE ENGINE & GEARBOX MOUNT
      PRICE = $90US SHIPPED JUST FOR THE DOGBONE MOUNT
      Please send me a PM

Thanks

Please send me a pm with any questions or orders, make sure to mention if it's a Street or Track mount

Modified by Sales@INA at 12:37 PM 3-28-2009

INA Engineering Inc.
      Email SALES | Facebook Connect
      Performance through Design.....

24. 03-28-2009 01:42 PM #235

We have 2 or 3 people who have purchased density line mounts through us and had a mount failure.As I have posted in the past the failure rate : success rate is so low that I consider it negligible and that's not me trying to cram mounts down peoples throats....

Reality is no product out there is complete 100% guaranteed.The difference lies in the ability of the company backing the product to STAND BEHIND SAID PRODUCT.We provide a 1 year unconditional warranty no questions asked to anyone who has purchased a density line mount and had it failed.

The OEM castings are what we use and the failure is hit or miss.We have a couple of users who have track density mounts throughout and they beat the crap out of there MKIV to the point of no return yet the mounts still stand up.Then we have 1 user who has Street Density mounts ,daily driver and had a cracked motor mount.

If you want a set I will honor the 1 year warranty no questions asked as I have extended to all members of vortex.
      Send me a PM if you are interested.

mine go on with the new build which should be finished in about 30 days or so. im sticking with my density lines

Vehicles
      2012 GLI
      03-29-2009 07:24 PM #236
      Quote, originally posted by bwell01 »

mine go on with the new build which should be finished in about 30 days or so. im sticking with my density lines

Let us know how you like them
      INA Engineering Inc.

Vehicles
      2012 GLI
      04-05-2009 11:22 PM #237
      INA Engineering Inc.

Vehicles
      2012 VW Golf TDI DSG
      05-03-2009 07:59 PM #238
      im sent.

28. Banned dubinsincuwereindiapers's Avatar
      Vehicles
      Bugatti Veyron
      05-04-2009 09:07 PM #239
      This is exactly the setup I've been looking for. Just deciding between a full track density setup and track density dogbone and street density motor trans. I will be ordering the full set by the end of next week. Seems like a great deal and much better than eurethane

Vehicles
      BMP .:R32, DBP .:R32
      05-07-2009 06:33 PM #240
      im'd

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      05-07-2009 06:52 PM #241
      Quote, originally posted by dubinsincuwereindiapers »
      This is exactly the setup I've been looking for. Just deciding between a full track density setup and track density dogbone and street density motor trans. I will be ordering the full set by the end of next week. Seems like a great deal and much better than eurethane

That is the most popular combination for us.The street density engine and transmission and the track density dogbone mount.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

31. 06-03-2009 10:40 AM #242
      If I had it to do again I'd go with the Track density dogbone. The Street is just slightly stiffer than OEM. I didn't notice a huge difference.
      -Evan
      2012 SBM Autobahn 4dr Manual

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      06-03-2009 11:33 PM #243
      Quote, originally posted by rocco2gti »
      If I had it to do again I'd go with the Track density dogbone. The Street is just slightly stiffer than OEM. I didn't notice a huge difference.
      -Evan

Track Density gearbox mount definitely seems to be the most popular combination.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      06-06-2009 12:20 PM #244
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      B6 Passat Variant, B5.5 Passat Variant, company honda
      06-11-2009 10:27 AM #245

Track Density gearbox mount definitely seems to be the most popular combination.

you have IM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast