Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: *** DENSITY LINE MOUNTS - MKIV Platform - 1.8T ***

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-02-2008 08:36 PM #201
      Quote, originally posted by formerly vr6 karl »
      installed all 3 mounts today (street), there was noticeable vibration; nothing uncomfortable or annoying. i did notice my stock exhaust had a little vibration under the cab, maybe a hanger is on its way out, i dont know since i didnt look.
      my order was processed very quickly and i had my parts by the weeks end (i placed my order on sunday nite)

How do they feel?
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades | 0A6box

Vehicles
      03 gti / 04 r32
      11-02-2008 08:42 PM #202
      Quote, originally posted by INA »
      How do they feel?
      they feel stiffer than that stock and the engine feels like its putting more power to the ground but i dont know if that would be the same feeling with new stock mounts, after all i have 125k on the originals. either way, im happy with my purchase, no more knocks from worn mounts [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
      my signature sucks.

3. 11-05-2008 08:27 AM #203
      Quote, originally posted by formerly vr6 karl »
      installed all 3 mounts today (street), there was noticeable vibration; nothing uncomfortable or annoying. i did notice my stock exhaust had a little vibration under the cab, maybe a hanger is on its way out, i dont know since i didnt look.
      my order was processed very quickly and i had my parts by the weeks end (i placed my order on sunday nite)

Which mounts did you go with (track or street, for posterity)?

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-05-2008 10:57 PM #204
      Quote, originally posted by briang »
      Which mounts did you go with (track or street, for posterity)?

He went with streets
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook
      INA Billet | Mahle Powerpak | DM Forged | Ferrea | Supertech | ARP | South Bend | HTA/GTX/EFR Turbochargers | Mocal Oil control | DBW Throttle Body Upgrades | 0A6box

Vehicles
      2001 VW GTI VR6
      11-11-2008 12:55 PM #205
      Yup
      hold tight,I never disappoint

Hey any word on the rear trailing arm bushings? Been many many months since this was first asked...I'll definitely be getting the Street Density trans/engine mounts (already have VF dogmount), but I found my OEM rear trailing arm bushings are *hosed* and the sooner I can find a better-than-OEM replacement, the better. Thanks for the awesome products and service! [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-11-2008 02:34 PM #206
      Quote, originally posted by gfindon »
      Hey any word on the rear trailing arm bushings? Been many many months since this was first asked...I'll definitely be getting the Street Density trans/engine mounts (already have VF dogmount), but I found my OEM rear trailing arm bushings are *hosed* and the sooner I can find a better-than-OEM replacement, the better. Thanks for the awesome products and service! [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

They were supposed to be released this month but there has been a hold back.As soon as they become available I will release them
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

7. 11-30-2008 07:51 PM #207
      Awesome to deal with. Bump for a great guy!

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      11-30-2008 07:56 PM #208
      Quote, originally posted by CT.WREKT-1 »
      Awesome to deal with. Bump for a great guy!

Thanks Francis
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      E46 M3
      12-10-2008 01:17 PM #209
      Just ordered the Street side mounts and Track Dog Bone. My stocks have over 100k on them
      E46 M3 Carbon

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-10-2008 02:29 PM #210
      Quote, originally posted by GTIRACER2.0t »
      Just ordered the Street side mounts and Track Dog Bone. My stocks have over 100k on them

Thanks alot
      Merry Christmas
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

11. 12-10-2008 03:04 PM #211
      Quote, originally posted by GTIRACER2.0t »

Help me out...why did you split them? Why not order all the same?

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-10-2008 07:42 PM #212
      Quote, originally posted by myvrodrocks »
      Help me out...why did you split them? Why not order all the same?

The track density dogbone offers minimal slop in the set up.I found from personal experience that the street density engine and transmission mount + the track density dog bone is the perfect combination.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      2000 mk4 1.8T - AGU
      12-10-2008 07:49 PM #213
      The track density dogbone offers minimal slop in the set up.I found from personal experience that the street density engine and transmission mount + the track density dog bone is the perfect combination.

Issam a tought, will those density mounts take off some of the vibration on the tranny, that sometime - well dont exactly help the long life of the 02j trannys?
      APR stage 3+ 393bhp & 466nm at 24psi - baby GT2860rs 0,64
      APR intake manifold, Aquamist 1s, milltek 2,75" with VES cutout, HGP IC - software by RH motorsport of denmark - EBC with remote and 2 boost settings for high low boost run.
      Goapr if you want your fast to be faster then everyone else
      www.goapr.com, www.inaengineering.com, www.qedpower.com, www.jvk-tuning.dk

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-10-2008 10:50 PM #214
      Quote, originally posted by DK_GTI_racer »
      Issam a tought, will those density mounts take off some of the vibration on the tranny, that sometime - well dont exactly help the long life of the 02j trannys?

It could.
      I really do not have any long term experience with 02J gearboxes as I went straight for the 012/01A/01E family of gearboxes.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

15. 12-12-2008 03:45 PM #216
      sent pm but i'll also ask here. Do these include the stretch bolts in the price?

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-12-2008 04:27 PM #217
      Quote, originally posted by TSTARKZ123 »
      sent pm but i'll also ask here. Do these include the stretch bolts in the price?

No those are extra
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

17. 12-13-2008 04:54 PM #218
      If I ordered the engine mounts how much extra would the bolts cost?

18. 12-13-2008 08:12 PM #219
      looks like a great deal. I'm interested in the recommended street mounts & track dog bone. But is this also recommended for a vr6, to give low vibration & better ride performance for a daily driver?
      Quote, originally posted by JB#3709 »
      .....how much extra would the bolts cost?

I'm also interested

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-14-2008 12:42 AM #220
      Quote, originally posted by JB#3709 »
      If I ordered the engine mounts how much extra would the bolts cost?

Bolts are an extra $6US/corner so $18US for the 3 mounts.
      Quote, originally posted by GrandVice »
      looks like a great deal. I'm interested in the recommended street mounts & track dog bone. But is this also recommended for a vr6, to give low vibration & better ride performance for a daily driver?

It is a great deal
      For a daily driver I always recommend the Street Density engine and transmission mount and track density dog bone mount.I do not recommend the Street Density dogbone mount if you are looking for performance and if you do not mind cabin vibrations then track density mounts through out are the package for you.
      Send me a PM if there is anything else I can help with.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

20. 12-17-2008 09:55 AM #221
      So is this verified, are these mounts the softest on the market (besides OEM)?

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      12-17-2008 11:31 PM #222
      Quote, originally posted by VWGolfA4 »
      So is this verified, are these mounts the softest on the market (besides OEM)?

Street Density - probably
      Track Density - no way in hell...the track density mounts are stiff.
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Vehicles
      2005 GTI X2
      12-30-2008 07:32 PM #223
      Happy early New Year bump. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Vehicles
      2005 GTI X2
      01-05-2009 05:20 PM #224
      PM sent!

Vehicles
      Too many to list
      01-10-2009 12:04 AM #225
      Strut mounts now available!
      Quote, originally posted by Strut Mount, Track Density, M4 Chassis VW and Audi »
      Tired of stock Mk4 Chassis strut bushings collapsing and deflecting? We have the solution for you.
      We are VERY excited to be announcing the release of our 034Motorsport Track Density Strut mounts for the Mk4 VW
      We've been testing these mounts for some time to ensure they are reliable and meet the criterion for the intended use - results so far are very exciting!
      WHAT THEY ARE: A new line of rubber motor mounts made FOR us by OE suppliers to OUR specifications.
      TRACKDENSITY Mounts are also solid rubber mounts, but with an 80 durometer approx 90% stiffer than stock, these are solid for all practical purposes and result in ZERO drivetrain movement. Vibrations from the engine are noticeably increased but not horrible. Definitely not smooth and quiet like stock mounts, but in return you get a completely locked down drivetrain with NO slop or deflection. These are perfect for the street/track enthusiast who doesn't mind a marked increase in vibration from the drivetrain.
      NOTE, THIS IS NOT AN OEM MOUNT, AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE FROM ANY OTHER SOURCE - These are built by an OE supplier to 034Motorsport specifications.
      Mounts will fit all VW and Audi Mk4 Chassis cars such as the Jetta, Golf, TT and many european Seat and Skoda models as well.

PRICE = $75US SHIPPED FOR THE STRUT MOUNTS

Modified by INA at 10:50 PM 2-16-2009
      INA Engineering Inc.
      Email | Facebook

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast