Hopefully, my rabbit will be ready to go. This going down tomorrow?
Yeah dude, we'll be out. Definitely bring the Rabbit! We'll do our best to have ours out...no inspection yet though. Kind of a high-profile car to be missing an inspection sticker
Sucks the 70 degree weather couldn't hold out for Friday, but at least it's not supposed to rain tomorrow.
hey us guys from chambersburg will probably come again once it gets warmer out...we had a good time when we went [IMG]http://*****************.com/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
Fender roller for rent! pm me for more info (sorry not willing to ship out)
Sounds like tonight probably isn't a good night for people either...at this rate we might as well just wait until it gets warm out again. Can we all plan on next Friday for sure? Maybe a pretty big GTG? I'm going to be out of town for the next 3 Fridays after that.
We can probably get a lot of the MD people to come up next week with enough advance notice.
I'll start coming again once I get a car and as a by-product I'll drag Nick along, but that won't be for a month or two. I can't see the point in buying a brand new car and having to immediately sacrifice the paint to our great winter roads.
Quote, originally posted by bwalzywolfsburg » ya got license taken away for 6 months for street racing
now im stuck trying to let my parents let me go out and drive still. but its ok. im looking to be boosting my wolf pretty dam good this summer
Sounds like your priorities are straight