Badgeless Grill
Duckbill Lip
A-pillar Fairings
Rims from a 99' Jetta

BEFORE:

Modified by VIP VR6 Rabbit at 8:22 PM 9-15-2008

See less See more
#16 ·
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.
Overall im happy with how it drives, not a big autocross or road racing fan and thats part of why I did the VR, to drag race.
The badgeless grills are a bit slopping, some day i'll try to get it more flush.
I was actually thinking of painting the chrome strips on the trim, but not sure how it will turn out.
The emblems on my wheel caps fell off, I've found them on ebay $25 shipped.
Heres a pic someone took this last summer at pacific waterland.. Before the face lift.

Modified by VIP VR6 Rabbit at 3:14 PM 1-12-2008

#17 ·
Re: (VIP VR6 Rabbit)

I have exactly the same wheels on my VRT http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif BBS RM Centre cap fit perfectly

#20 ·

Quote, originally posted by VIP VR6 Rabbit »
Overall im happy with how it drives, not a big autocross or road racing fan and thats part of why I did the VR, to drag race.

i'm down, lets run the rabbits sometime this year
.... PIR or Woodburn? i will be running it at Pacific Waterland this year, and its in the calendar, too.

Modified by speeding-g60 at 8:13 PM 1-11-2008

#21 ·
Re: (The Transplanter)

Quote, originally posted by The Transplanter »
I have exactly the same wheels on my VRT http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif BBS RM Centre cap fit perfectly

Wow, I didn't know you did a turbo on your caddy VR! I need to check out your site more often. Thats good news about the BBS RM Centre Caps, I might buy a set of those instead of the OEM VW caps,because the emblems fall off.
Anyone have any thoughts about painting these Avus wheels black?

#22 ·
Re: (fastrabbitvw)

Quote, originally posted by fastrabbitvw »
nice it looks alot better now since the first time i saw it at pacific waterland i got a smile on my face when i remembered i sold you those a piller fairings looks good

Thanks again for the A-pillar fairings! Got anything else for sale? Anything that would make my car look better?

Quote, originally posted by speeding-g60 »
i'm down, lets run the rabbits sometime this year .... PIR or Woodburn? i will be running it at Pacific Waterland this year, and its in the calendar, too.

Yeah, I'll probably go to PIR sometime this summer, maybe more shows too.

#23 ·

Yeah, I'll probably go to PIR sometime this summer, maybe more shows too.

i dont normally go to PIR (never have actually) i run Woodburn.... Salem is home. but let me know when you are going to PIR, i will try and make it. i AM going for Pacific Waterlands, its on Sept 7th they tell me. and definitely got to get to WaterWagens this year

#25 ·

Man, I really need to keep it on the track. Just got another speeding ticket, first one on the freeway.. all my others have been in town. I should invest in a radar detector.

....that.....or be more vigilant.....or better yet, slowww down

#26 ·

Thanks again for the A-pillar fairings! Got anything else for sale? Anything that would make my car look better?

im not sure what you could add to that to make it look better http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.