fuel filter is located by the rear right tire. look under there and you will see a silver canister inside a black plastic cage.
to change fuel filter:
1. depressurize your fuel system by either
a. pulling your fuel pump fuze/relay & cranking car.
b(method i used) let car sit for about an hour.
2.jack car up on right rear passenger side
3. get under car & put a pan by fuel filter
4. start unscrewing the fuel line clamps on either side of the filter
(be prepared to catch fuel with the pan.)
5. remove other fuel line clamp. (catch more fuel in pan)
6. unbolt plastic cage from the bottom of the car
7.carefully remove the cage & filter together from underneath car, being careful not to spill too much gas
8. I believe the cage un clips and the filter pops out.
9. installation is opposite of removal
just remember to put the filter in facing the right way, there is an arrow on the body of the filter.
buy new "fuel filter clamps" DO NOT USE THE WORM CLAMPS, THEY WILL DIG INTO YOUR FUEL LINES.