Just moved here to Tuscaloosa from Oregon, and wanted to introduce myself. Here's my ride, a 00' A4 Avant 1.8TQ:
Also, I have a couple items avail. FS if anyone is interested:
1. Avant Roof Rack with Rocky Mounts Pitchfork Bike Racks and Thule rack mounted wheel carrier - 300
- 4xINNO AR Towers (will fit other A/S4/6 Avants as well as other makes with factory roof rails)
- 4xTower lock cylinders
- 2x50" Thule load bars
- 1x58" Thule load bar
- 1xThule rack mounted wheel carrier
- 2xRockyMounts Pitchfork bike racks
- 2xFork lock cylinders
- Keys for INNO AR towers & RockyMounts
This setup cost me over 550 new. AR towers will work with pretty much any wagon, welcome to test fit prior to purchase. Asking 300.
2. Set of 4 OEM Ronal B5 S4 Avus (17x7.5) wheels in good condition with 4 225/45-17 Michelin Pilot Sport Plus A/S tires in decent condition - 300
Wheels are completely straight, no bends, with each one having a bit of curb rash, but as shown in the pics, still have a good finish, and the center caps are all in great shape, with no paint peeling. The tires have some inside camber wear, but are still good at least through another season providing you don't thrash them ; ). Asking 300 for the set.
I live in Tuscaloosa, but will be taking both the S4 wheels and the roof rack down to the APR BBQ in two weeks if they haven't sold if anyone is interested in picking them up then. Please feel free to email, or call/text me @ 5O3.863.7I94 if interested.
Welcome! More wagony goodness is always appreciated.
I think I'm going to be doing some work to my car this evening, which means firing up the grill and cracking open some brews. Anyone in the bham area care to join? I really want to make a mini-keg heat shield for my intake so I'm gonna need help with that