VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Toms River and surrounding areas G2G's, Cruises, Chit-Chat (Ocean County Area)

254K views 6K replies 149 participants last post by  vwguin 
#1 · (Edited)

Exit 81 off the Garden State Parkway, head east on Water st.
Right onto Irons St.
Left onto Herflicker Blvd.
Right onto Dover Rd. (CR-530)
Quick Left onto flint Rd. about 1/2 mile on right.

Be There..

See less See more
#27 ·
Re: Toms River and surrounding areas G2G's, Cruises, Chit-Chat (gtiboy66)

i thought about going down, it would deff. be a good time but i need to get my car done b4 i do anything.
i say we go to dubs on the beach...then just cruise down to durtyfest ..im enjoying that idea already

#28 ·
Re: Toms River and surrounding areas G2G's, Cruises, Chit-Chat (handKrafted2549)

Quote, originally posted by handKrafted2549 »
i thought about going down, it would deff. be a good time but i need to get my car done b4 i do anything.
i say we go to dubs on the beach...then just cruise down to durtyfest ..im enjoying that idea already

I wish, I booked a roof for DOTB but may pull out if I end up going to DF

#30 ·
Re: Toms River and surrounding areas G2G's, Cruises, Chit-Chat (handKrafted2549)

....NIce job getting stuffed into the back of cop car last night pat!!!!!

#31 ·
Re: Toms River and surrounding areas G2G's, Cruises, Chit-Chat (criminal_mischief)

Quote, originally posted by criminal_mischief »
....NIce job getting stuffed into the back of cop car last night pat!!!!!

not everyone is as talented as i am

but seriously i ripped my knee open getting out of the back of that thing http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

#34 ·
Re: Toms River and surrounding areas G2G's, Cruises, Chit-Chat (ecd0304)

Quote, originally posted by ecd0304 »
haa yea i had no idea what the hell was happning when that cop rolled up

he said two people we killed on the parkway because "you people" --- was there a street racing accident on the parkway last night?? i saw a messed up light blue car, looked like a mustang

#35 ·
i got pulled over in freehold saturday night by 4/5 cops on rt. 9. they thought i was a guy that had a 1/2 million $ warrent out for an arrest! lol im only 18. i hadda put my hands out the window and drop my keys next to my car. + i had the girlfriend her another girl in the car!

#47 ·
Re: (ecd0304)

Quote, originally posted by ecd0304 »
blowneuros anyone>?

if my car is ready.... i know i'll be done before SNG... but the Street Wars / Blowneuros weekend i'm not sure about... i still need to buy a turbo mani, FMIC, FMIC pipes, euro rad support, and euro rebar.... so anyone selling this stuff hit me up!!!!

#48 ·
Re: (criminal_mischief)

Quote, originally posted by criminal_mischief »

if my car is ready.... i know i'll be done before SNG... but the Street Wars / Blowneuros weekend i'm not sure about... i still need to buy a turbo mani, FMIC, FMIC pipes, euro rad support, and euro rebar.... so anyone selling this stuff hit me up!!!!

i got a front mount and a greddy type s bov if ur intrested http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.