Alright, while this is the FI forum, loads of the talk and info in here is about turbos. Searching through the archives and various conversations via phone and IMs leads me to believe that there are more supercharged VRs in here that one would suspect. Also, for one contemplating a supercharger setup for their VR, information is not nearly as accessible as information about turbocharger systems.
So. Here's the rules:
Post what setup you are running.
-If you've changed pullies, gears, whatever, please post that as well.
Post any dyno reuslts you might have.
-If you have changed your setup since the dyno, please post your setup at the time of the dyno.
Post any track times you might have.
-Dragstrip results only preferably, as not everyone can compare road course times or autocross times on different circuits
Post any information you have that one might consider useful.
-Feel free to IM me with other links and information as well, and I will add them with credit to you.
No OT turbo BS.
Hopefully, we can get a thread going with some good information in it, and maybe get it added to the FAQ.
*Also, this thread is a work in progress. If there is something you feel should be added, be it a link, book, or another site; please either post it or IM me, and I'll add it. This thread is intended to reference tool for all of us, and especially the new people looking into supercharger systems for their VR.
Thanks for your contributions.
*all underlined words or phrases in my posts are clickable links
"300 Club Top 10"
12v VR6 Engines
1. LSinLV : 342whp/289wtq (Dynotjet) DynoVortech V2SQ Chargercrank/direct charger drive via custom VFE kit (stg IV)
2. groupracer: 313whp/240wtq (DynoDynamics)(V9 Charger)(Cogged)
3. Scooter98144: 310whp/265wtq(Dynojet)(V1 Charger)
4. -Throttle- : 303whp/233wtq (Dynojet)(V1 Charger)
5. SUPERCHARGED-JETTA : 301.7whp/254wtq (Mustang)(V1 Charger)
6. CorradoMagic :301whp(298whp with fuel issue) (Mustang)(V1 Charger) (Cogged)
7. RedRabbit118: 318whp (DynoDynamics) V2-T charger, 2.5" pulley, big fmic, 42#green top inj. DTA pro8 standalone, SRI, walbro in-line 255, 9:1 compression
Modified by hover at 8:03 PM 11-16-2009