Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolution Euro Militia

1M views 32K replies 377 participants last post by  Mr. Rictus 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#142 ·
Re: (Minibabe)

i had fun last night. good seeing everyone. sorry i've been Ms. M.I.A. lately but i'm working on changing that. I'll be at dave n busters tomorrow night, kyle with the mk3 jetta is coming out to pick me up

#143 ·
Re: (LiBlackRabbit)

Hey Mike,
you get any of mine?
by the way im sick and dying right now but my car is lowered now on eibach springs with 20th struts, 9 oclock meet at borders like most of the meets or you still want to come out early? 8 830?

#148 ·
Re: (DonnaMarie)

Meet up at 7:00-7:45. Relax and what not until 9:00-9:45 and than cruise on home. Just a little GTG for now until we break out and get more people to come down. Once summer comes, and everyone is out of school than than go all out. Meet up later, stay later. Set some cruises up, some photo shoots.
Do it up http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
BTW, i was the only kid that that was wearing plaid shorts with orange shirt for those who still don't know who i am. Silver MK4 parked near the PG MK4 and the really loud big turbo'd Black MK4 Gti

#149 ·
Re: (DuBm4tTy3)

Quote, originally posted by DuBm4tTy3 »
Meet up at 7:00-7:45. Relax and what not until 9:00-9:45 and than cruise on home. Just a little GTG for now until we break out and get more people to come down. Once summer comes, and everyone is out of school than than go all out. Meet up later, stay later. Set some cruises up, some photo shoots.

meet at 7? people have work and s*** matt. lol not our fault you need to get up in the morning for school.

#150 ·
Re: (One Gray GLI)

Quote, originally posted by One Gray GLI »

meet at 7? people have work and s*** matt. lol not our fault you need to get up in the morning for school.

I have no problem staying out but people above seem that it was to late that Thursday so i was just putting an idea out there.

#155 ·
Re: (Capt.Dreadz)

Quote, originally posted by Capt.Dreadz »
I passed by there around 11ish and there were a few cars out. To tired to stop and say waddup.

hey Carl what's up haven't seen you in a while?

#159 ·
Re: (DubChik77)

Quote, originally posted by DubChik77 »
hey amanda tell dave i'll take that vr6 exhaust he has. i gotta get my car fixed asap i can't wait on my tax return.

I will let him know....but i dont think that he is parting it out until we get back from the cruise http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.