VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

CHEEP!!!!!!!!!11111 TURBO 8V 85 SCIROCCO NEEDS TO GO ASAP IN CT $800

8K views 48 replies 24 participants last post by  useprccnp3 
#1 ·
WHAT IT SAYS CHEEP RUNS NEEDS WORK ROT FREE IS MY CURRENT DAILY DRIVER PM ME FOR MORE 800 FIRM NOT A PENNEY LESS

See less See more
#13 ·
Re: (customstevo)

a lower end it runs just fine just smokes bad because when the head gasket want it washed the cylinder and the rings have blow bye but it is an 8v so it shouldn't cost you more then 50 for a motor and a drunken weekend with f buddy to fix it it DOSE RUN AND DRIVE FINE IT WAS MY DAILY DRIVER UNTILL A WEEK AGO WHEN MY BMW TURBO WENT ON THE ROAD

#17 ·
Re: (hypothetical)

Quote, originally posted by hypothetical »
Cheap is spelled with an EA not two EEs bump http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Come one people by this thing and get out to the TRACK... It's spring time!!!!

Tempting http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif . Too bad it wasnt a bit cheaper. I'd put this 2 liter bottom end I have to good use and use it as a track car.

#19 ·
Re: (16vturbo gti)

Quote, originally posted by 16vturbo gti »
a bit cheaper wtf o.o; it already has an aba bottem end = it has new speed springs tokico struts and brembo front rotors

I'm just sayin' man, yeah it's cheap. I'm not disputing that. It's just a bit too expensive for me because I'm on a limited "fun car" budget.

#20 ·
Re: (ry_guy)

Quote, originally posted by ry_guy »

I'm just sayin' man, yeah it's cheap. I'm not disputing that. It's just a bit too expensive for me because I'm on a limited "fun car" budget.

I think a more appropriate response would be you have money for a model car to play with not a real car...
I have a friend who had this exact setup and ran 13.70 @ 104 all day long(he was pushing 10-12psi). Definitely worth $800.00 even if two tires where missing... You should post the motor combo for sale in the forced induction classifieds for $800.00 and say it comes with a free car....

#21 ·
Re: (hypothetical)

Quote, originally posted by hypothetical »

I think a more appropriate response would be you have money for a model car to play with not a real car...

Oh yes, you caught me! I'm oh so poor and I'm totally expecting to find a running, driving, and boosted car for $600.
Obviously not! I'm actually looking for a Scirocco shell so I can throw my spare ABA motor in and boost it. I was throwing my 2 cents into the thread and saying I wish it was a bit cheaper because it would save me a ton of time. Got it?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.