Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: **Cruise to replace Kreuzerfest 2008!!**

Vehicles
      BMP Golf, F-150
      06-02-2008 01:06 PM #1
      This is being put together by Granite State European (GSE). This cruise will replace the lost northern leg of Kreuzerfest 2008.

The cruise will start in Salem, NH at the Rockham Mall.

We will be stopping in Wallingford, CT to pick up whomever wants to meet us there and get lunch and gas.

From there we will be making our way down to Somerset, NJ (30 minutes from Raceway park) and we will all disperse to our respective hotels from there.

HERE is the link to the directions, they will be given out at both locations anyways, but look here to get an idea of the route.

We will be meeting FRIDAY MORNING in Salem NH at 9:00am and leave NO LATER than 10am.

We will be meeting in Wallingford CT at noon and grab something to eat and gas up.

If for any reason the group gets split up, we will meet back together at the Wallingford location.

Please post this in any and every forum you go on to get one massive group for the cruise. WE WILL NOT LET KREUZERFEST RUIN OUR FUN!!!!!!

The Wallingford location is at a go-karting track just for reference if you are un-able to find it.

If there is any important information please post and let me know. We want HUGE numbers for this cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. 06-04-2008 02:48 PM #2
      we will be using a different route to avoide the GW bridge in NY going from CT to NJ.

Here is the link to the new route

06-17-2008 03:56 PM #3
      [QUOTE=Euro-tuner]we will be using a different route to avoide the GW bridge in NY going from CT to NJ.[QUOTE]

Smart move GW is always a choke point

Vehicles
      05 A4 1.8T Quattro; 010 Golf 2.5
      06-18-2008 02:57 PM #4
      Quote, originally posted by r32dub88 »

We will be stopping in Wallingford, CT to pick up whomever wants to meet us there and get lunch and gas.

We will be meeting in Wallingford CT at noon and grab something to eat and gas up.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3879033&page=1
      location change?

Vehicles
      BMP Golf, F-150
      06-19-2008 11:49 AM #5
      yea, when we set up ours cruise there was no official north leg cruise because Eurotuner is sponsoring just the southern cruise.

So NA Motorsports decided to run the northern leg even though it wont be sponsored by eurotuner. <--- i think

so our official cruise is off but anybody who wants to meet up with us we will be organizing a smaller cruise down to vernon CT, to meet up with Kreuzerfest.

6. 06-20-2008 04:31 PM #6

So NA Motorsports decided to run the northern leg even though it wont be sponsored by eurotuner. <--- i think
      It IS sponsored by Eurotuner

Vehicles
      BMP Golf, F-150
      06-20-2008 10:41 PM #7
      Quote, originally posted by ShowDropSammy »
      It IS sponsored by Eurotuner

i was told that they were sponsoring just the southern leg this year. so thats news to me.

Modified by r32dub88 at 7:43 PM 6-20-2008

8. 06-20-2008 10:50 PM #8

i was told that they were sponsoring just the southern leg this year. so thats news to me.

Modified by r32dub88 at 7:43 PM 6-20-2008

because up untill 2 weeks ago there was no northern leg. Buttero stepped up and offered to run it from here and pass off the torch once at e-town.