I use the Misab gaskets and the rubber washers with the cups, I found they work far better than the crappy plastic spacers and thackery washers (which are absolute garbage). I just tighten the nuts until I have a fingernail width between the two cup washers....seems to be the easiest to tell for gap (you can feel it). It worked for me, no more massive leakage problem, although if you're using the nylock nuts, you'll probably have to use blue loctite (the removable stuff) to keep the nuts from backing off. I found that my studs weren't long enough to engage the nylon locking compound before the cups and washers were fully compressed.
Oh yeah....and pics.