08-07-2012 11:57 PM #1891
      The pack welcoming the new addition:

SOLD
      Diesel-Dub Club #36 TDI Build Thread Addicted to ft-lbs

My Golf TDI

Vehicles
      335i | zx6r
      08-11-2012 04:30 PM #1892
      I have been around some amazing Pit Bulls recently. 3 total. Amazing dogs...

this big guy is so sweet..

Vehicles
      98 A4 2.8QM Avant - 91 miata
      08-11-2012 05:36 PM #1893
      good, now adopt one
      Suspension installation or other mods for reasonable prices, PM me or Email @ threeztt180@hotmail.com

Vehicles
      335i | zx6r
      08-11-2012 05:49 PM #1894
      Quote Originally Posted by skiba View Post
      good, now adopt one
      A friend just had a litter of puppies... He is giving me one because he knows it will go to a good home..

They are about 4 wks in this picture. In about two weeks ill have her home..

Vehicles
      08-11-2012 06:02 PM #1895
      congrats!!
      Suspension installation or other mods for reasonable prices, PM me or Email @ threeztt180@hotmail.com

Vehicles
      RS MKIV R32, WW Evo IX MR, B7 Audi RS4
      08-12-2012 12:05 PM #1896
      Maggie like to always sleep like this..

7. 08-15-2012 01:36 PM #1897
      Here is mine

Him in his happy place

And his latest obsession- She is due in Early Nov

Vehicles
      '04 Golf TDI (sold)
      08-15-2012 04:33 PM #1898
      Best buds already:

SOLD
      Diesel-Dub Club #36 TDI Build Thread Addicted to ft-lbs

My Golf TDI

9. 08-15-2012 10:30 PM #1899
      That's how I hope mine is too

10. 08-17-2012 06:54 PM #1900
      my boy

Vehicles
      VRT's & 2.7T's
      08-19-2012 12:26 AM #1901
      Got Klue UKC registered last week. He falls under "Perfect APBT" NAPBTA is next (Need the ukc to get the NAPBTA reg.)

I him. The perfect dog. only he can't do is talk. His birthday was the 13th. Peanut Butter cake every year. He's 4 yrs old. Time flies.

Dummy look...
      Chosen Life Clothing. Streetwear for the car culture. Launch Party coming very soon!!
      Meet Long Island The place if you're looking for a euro GTG in the Long Isl./New York City area.
      FaceBook: Carlitus Christensen Sr. - Instagram: @ThatDreadLife - Twitter: @ThatDreadLife
      Kicks...Clothes...Cars...Ho's...THINGS I DO BEST!

Vehicles
      VRT's & 2.7T's
      08-19-2012 08:36 AM #1902
      I f*ckin' hate video's like this...
      Chosen Life Clothing. Streetwear for the car culture. Launch Party coming very soon!!
      Meet Long Island The place if you're looking for a euro GTG in the Long Isl./New York City area.
      FaceBook: Carlitus Christensen Sr. - Instagram: @ThatDreadLife - Twitter: @ThatDreadLife

Vehicles
      08-20-2012 12:28 PM #1903
      "the American pit bull terrier is a product of cross-breeding specifically made to fight and kill. They are bred killing machines. "

Did anyone read a book? They were actually used as herding dogs and family companions ..

Vehicles
      '11 WRX
      08-20-2012 12:52 PM #1904
      Quote Originally Posted by skiba View Post
      "the American pit bull terrier is a product of cross-breeding specifically made to fight and kill. They are bred killing machines. "

Did anyone read a book? They were actually used as herding dogs and family companions ..
      People may have used them to herd, and they're obviously companion dogs, but the origin of the breed is absolutely as a fighting and baiting dog.

Vehicles
      2011 Ram 1500, 2003 Stratus SXT
      08-20-2012 03:01 PM #1905

She loves her some oikos...eyes don't get as big with chobani lol.
      Previously Owned: 2010 Kia Forte, 2010 JK Wrangler, 2007 Passat, 2003 Jetta, 2002 Jetta, 1992 Sentra, 1998 Dakota, 1990 Ford Ranger

16. 08-20-2012 06:34 PM #1906
      Quote Originally Posted by VW1.8Tsunami View Post

Vehicles
      VRT's & 2.7T's
      08-21-2012 01:24 AM #1907
      Quote Originally Posted by GTiTOM View Post
      People may have used them to herd, and they're obviously companion dogs, but the origin of the breed is absolutely as a fighting and baiting dog.
      Very true.

I've had this book a very long time. It was written by one of the legend breeders. Mr. Stratton & his family has been fighting for the breed for 50+ yrs.

Few shots of some info

The first multi show winning as an APBT. *Grand Champion*

They were beautiful back in the day. This is another OG Grand Champion (as a Terrier/Bull Mastiff)

Vehicles
      '11 WRX
      08-21-2012 08:14 AM #1908
      Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Dreadz View Post

The first multi show winning as an APBT. *Grand Champion*
      I should carry this photo around to show to all the people who tell me that mine is a mix or who say she doesn't look like a pit

Last edited by GTiTOM; 08-21-2012 at 08:18 AM.

19. Banner Advertiser Chris@Revo USA's Avatar
      Vehicles
      X,80,X,X,98,00,X,06,12
      08-21-2012 11:38 AM #1909
      Quote Originally Posted by VW1.8Tsunami View Post

HA.. totally forgot about this post/pic, working from home today got up to refill my coffee and when I got back to where I was working from my pit was just trying to walk off with my yogurt.. Chobani though.

Vehicles
      2011 Ram 1500, 2003 Stratus SXT
      08-21-2012 12:09 PM #1910
      Quote Originally Posted by chris@revotechnik View Post
      HA.. totally forgot about this post/pic, working from home today got up to refill my coffee and when I got back to where I was working from my pit was just trying to walk off with my yogurt.. Chobani though.
      You should see how he/she likes the oikos. Mine likes the chobani just fine but the oikos is like crack for her.
      Previously Owned: 2010 Kia Forte, 2010 JK Wrangler, 2007 Passat, 2003 Jetta, 2002 Jetta, 1992 Sentra, 1998 Dakota, 1990 Ford Ranger

Vehicles
      VRT's & 2.7T's
      08-21-2012 01:42 PM #1911
      I should carry this photo around to show to all the people who tell me that mine is a mix or who say she doesn't look like a pit

I would say he's mixed just like the one in the book. (All proven fact..)You can't really compare the PB from back then to todays dog. Mainly due the breed almost dying off in the early 1900's. We really didn't see full 100% APBT till around 72'. Before that was mastiff/terrier mixes.I read that it was down to 2 bitches & 8 males.....in the world. so it took alot of mixing & inbreeding to bring the breed back.

One good way to know a full 100% APBT is the paws. (Requirement of UKC & other kennel clubs). All 4 paws should be crunched in like their in high heels. Being that PB's have strong traits which makes it hard to pick out full bloods, the paws are the weakest trait. Todays age, the breed has be defined to a T.

Ive been around these dogs all my life. All my brothers had PB's growing up. And a great friend of ours breeds his own bloodline (where Tiger & my old PB Buck came from)

I forgot to mention, my brother PB died a few weeks ago. 17 yrs old. The last 6 with lung damage from when he was trapped in the fire. R.I.P. Tiger. Another great Dibo Pitbull.

And Panda who died in the fire.

He says Tiger was his last......but we all know that won't last. I said the same when my old PB Buck went missing. I went 6 yrs without a dog......till i saw Klue. I always remind the wife about how many time she shot me down when i bought up getting another PB....and she alway admit that she was wrong. She can't live without her "Kulebur"

22. 08-29-2012 04:07 PM #1912
      Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Dreadz View Post
      I would say he's mixed just like the one in the book. (All proven fact..)You can't really compare the PB from back then to todays dog. Mainly due the breed almost dying off in the early 1900's. We really didn't see full 100% APBT till around 72'. Before that was mastiff/terrier mixes.I read that it was down to 2 bitches & 8 males.....in the world. so it took alot of mixing & inbreeding to bring the breed back.

One good way to know a full 100% APBT is the paws. (Requirement of UKC & other kennel clubs). All 4 paws should be crunched in like their in high heels. Being that PB's have strong traits which makes it hard to pick out full bloods, the paws are the weakest trait. Todays age, the breed has be defined to a T.

Ive been around these dogs all my life. All my brothers had PB's growing up. And a great friend of ours breeds his own bloodline (where Tiger & my old PB Buck came from)

I forgot to mention, my brother PB died a few weeks ago. 17 yrs old. The last 6 with lung damage from when he was trapped in the fire. R.I.P. Tiger. Another great Dibo Pitbull.

And Panda who died in the fire.

He says Tiger was his last......but we all know that won't last. I said the same when my old PB Buck went missing. I went 6 yrs without a dog......till i saw Klue. I always remind the wife about how many time she shot me down when i bought up getting another PB....and she alway admit that she was wrong. She can't live without her "Kulebur"

Not trying to be a prick but both of the dogs you just posted look like they have major faults, and your going to try and tell someone else that there dog is not full blooded, most people I know who are experts would have cropped the ears of the dog with them sticking straight up, and the brown one looks way out of proportion for a "pure" blooded dog. Yes Klue is a picture perfect example of the way an APBT should look, however the trends as of the 10 years has been bredding them bigger, or in case of the American Bullys, they actually in my eyes have completely ruined the image of PBs bc too many people dont understand that American Bullies are a different breed of dog than Pitbulls

23. 09-05-2012 08:12 PM #1913
      Heres turbo at 2-3 weeks old...

On the way to his first vet check up

Watching TV with me:

Most recent pics:

Trying to steal my beer when im not looking

Graduation day from training school

At the beach with his new friend

Vehicles
      335i | zx6r
      09-05-2012 09:25 PM #1914

25. 09-06-2012 04:32 PM #1915
      Quote Originally Posted by Mk6-GLI View Post
      most people I know who are experts would have cropped the ears of the dog with them sticking straight up
      Ehh which dog are you referring to, the white one? His ears look cropped straight up to me otherwise the fence gets in the way..

There are two arguements/ debates I absolutely loath:

1) people who argue that pit bull breeds are absolute vicious baby and dog eaters.
      2) people who debate over the authenticity of your or others (non-show) family dog, its redundant.

@Mk6 GLI - even though I quoted you my 2 points are not quarely directed toward you..

26. 09-06-2012 05:27 PM #1916

Vehicles
      '11 WRX
      09-07-2012 01:08 AM #1917
      Quote Originally Posted by RENOG View Post
      2) people who debate over the authenticity of your or others (non-show) family dog, its redundant.
      That's why I stayed out of it

I can't stand going to pit meet ups and people asking if she's red nose or brown nose or telling me how she's a staffordshire bull terrier or that she's a mix and I should have her DNA tested.

It is nice to help change people's opinions of the breed to let them know she was taken in a fighting bust, but beyond that I don't care what 'type' of pit she is. People can think what they want. She's just my dog
      Last edited by GTiTOM; 09-07-2012 at 10:31 AM.

Vehicles
      1993 corrado slc, 76 rabbit, 79 rabbit, 81 jetta coupe, 64 bug
      09-07-2012 01:29 AM #1918

My girl mercedes before the cops shot her for no reason. Not even a growl...R.I.P
      Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

29. 09-11-2012 11:34 AM #1919
      I don't care what 'type' of pit she is. People can think what they want. She's just my dog
      Exactly

30. Banner Advertiser Chris@Revo USA's Avatar
      Vehicles
      X,80,X,X,98,00,X,06,12
      09-11-2012 12:54 PM #1920
      I should have her DNA tested.

Simply for the ability of not having to lie or get caught lying I would actually prefer never to know exactly how much pit mine is. Generally I'm never really for being ignorant but this is one instance where I prefer never to know.

I have been tempted to DNA test my lab though just to see what else she is.

31. 09-11-2012 07:08 PM #1921
      Simply for the ability of not having to lie or get caught lying I would actually prefer never to know exactly how much pit mine is. Generally I'm never really for being ignorant but this is one instance where I prefer never to know.

I have been tempted to DNA test my lab though just to see what else she is.
      I've used Wisdom Panel (http://www.wisdompanel.com/) before and recommend it. It's pretty inexpensive too.

32. Banner Advertiser Chris@Revo USA's Avatar
      Vehicles
      X,80,X,X,98,00,X,06,12
      09-12-2012 09:54 AM #1922
      cool I'll keep that in mind for my lab mix after I move, not knowing where I'll live in 2 weeks is higher priority then knowing why my dog is a psycho ..

33. 09-12-2012 11:41 AM #1923
      Quote Originally Posted by RENOG View Post
      Ehh which dog are you referring to, the white one? His ears look cropped straight up to me otherwise the fence gets in the way..

There are two arguements/ debates I absolutely loath:

1) people who argue that pit bull breeds are absolute vicious baby and dog eaters.

@Mk6 GLI - even though I quoted you my 2 points are not quarely directed toward you..
      I know you weren't I only brought it up bc of what the other guy said about someone elses dog, regarding its "pure" blood status. I'm not that way either just dont like people that say someone else dog isnt pure. Pitbulls are one of the few breed that can have a huge variance in size, weight and general appearance, that it is truly impossible to disprove someone saying that their dog isnt pure. Of course there are definite mixes out there that you can spot, coat length is the biggest give away, but other than that most differences are merely a fault with the breeding not a "mixed" trait.

34. 09-12-2012 01:26 PM #1924
      Quote Originally Posted by Mk6-GLI View Post
      I know you weren't I only brought it up bc of what the other guy said about someone elses dog, regarding its "pure" blood status. I'm not that way either just dont like people that say someone else dog isnt pure. Pitbulls are one of the few breed that can have a huge variance in size, weight and general appearance, that it is truly impossible to disprove someone saying that their dog isnt pure. Of course there are definite mixes out there that you can spot, coat length is the biggest give away, but other than that most differences are merely a fault with the breeding not a "mixed" trait.
      Got it

35. 09-12-2012 03:47 PM #1925
      cool I'll keep that in mind for my lab mix after I move, not knowing where I'll live in 2 weeks is higher priority then knowing why my dog is a psycho ..
      I hear ya. I've moved around quite a bit over the last year or so, too. Been a bit rough on the pittie. Moving to WV now? Say hi to Kula and the rest of Matty's pups for me

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455565758 LastLast