VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagne celebrations...

93K views 210 replies 48 participants last post by  vdubjb 
#1 ·
#27 ·
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (XS222)

Quote, originally posted by XS222 »

timo's shootin blanks

Kimi's get's a real big foamy load ain't it?

Timo's champagne may have all been squirted in his pants keeping Kimi at bay....

#28 ·
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (Kidstar)

I saw a shot of Heikki right after he blew his champagne and couldn't help but think of this thread. It will never be the same again. Thanks guys!

#32 ·
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (dubsix)

Quote, originally posted by dubsix »
another angle...

This look kinda strain almost like he's in pain....maybe cause of the killer grip on the neck.... it also look like his thumbs in the hole....

#33 ·
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (Kidstar)

Quote, originally posted by Kidstar »

This look kinda strain almost like he's in pain....maybe cause of the killer grip on the neck.... it also look like his thumbs in the hole....

of course he is in pain, all that build up waiting for the win.

#37 ·
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (dubsix)

Kimi and Heikki enjoy a bit before sharing

then decide to shower their team and fans with some love

until they decide to turn their guns on each other and shower one another with frothy goodness

[URL]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9310/bud1270803111024x768iw2.jpg[/img[/URL]]
but of course Kimi gets bored...not Heikki though
[IMG]http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8854/cbu1200803111024x768zw1.jpg
all the while, Timo's minding his own business

soooo bored at work

Modified by XS222 at 10:59 AM 8-7-2008

Modified by XS222 at 3:22 PM 8-25-2008

#42 ·
Re: (wiredvw)

Quote, originally posted by wiredvw »

Is that Ralf???
Oh dear lord!
That expression is priceless...Cora (his wife) should be worried!

"Ohhhhh!! Ohhhhh! Yummm get all that spoog in there! Yeah! Let me open my collar a little bit more! Yeah right there! Yeah right there baby!"
YUUCCCCKKKK!!!

#47 ·
Re: (Kidstar)

Great stuff from the Archives guys!
since someone mentioned we should have done it from the beginning of the season, some races aren't as epic so if someone has better stuff post up...
Australia

Malaysia

Bahrain

damn fruit juice just ain't the same!

Spain

Turkey

Monaco

Canada

France

Britain

Germany

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.