VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Achtuning | Shop Life

406K views 4K replies 270 participants last post by  Dion@Achtuning 
#1 · (Edited)

Welcome to the Achtuning "Shop Life" thread! This thread is intended to show off some of our daily routine as well as document the many specials and new products available at Achtuning! For those that do not know us, "welcome!" We hope to get the chance to meet you in person someday. Achtuning is owned by Hartmann Wheels and we specialize in Audi, BMW, Porsche, and VW performance upgrades, supplying nationwide distributors and retail customers like you with quality parts by APR, AWE Tuning, H&R, KW, StopTech, Neuspeed, and of course Hartmann Wheels. We are located in Redmond, Washington just south of the Willows Golf Course and very close to the Microsoft Campus. If you plan to stop by for a visit, we are open between 9am and 6pm Monday through Friday. Have a question you want us to address here on the forum? Any future plans or modifications you want to discuss with Achtuning? Post up! We welcome everyone's participation.

:wave:

(To see our most recent content, skip all the way to the end!)

^ edit: We've moved all our images to a new gallery so we'll have a LOT of dead image links in this thread. Over time, we may fix each broken image link so in the meantime don't hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions about posts you see in here.

See less See more
#131 ·
Re: Re: (Dion@ACHTUN!NG)

hhhmmm........winter wheels you say eh?

#133 ·
Re: FV-QR (Dion@ACHTUN!NG)

Quote, originally posted by Dion@ACHTUN!NG »
Back on B8 A4 topic... I found a couple more Caractere pics (sedan version) as well as Rieger's B8 A4.

I think these cars are HOT!! Can't wait to see what Oettinger has in store for us!!

I'd like to chim in and say that this car is f'in HOT! Makes me question if I should trade my B7 in next year
+ {drools}

#137 ·
FV-QR

Ok, went through and fixed some images. Some will still remain missing until I re-upload pictures to our new gallery. Should be caught back up within the next week or so.

#138 · (Edited)
Re: (Dion@ACHTUN!NG)

All STaSIS Streetsport applications at Achtuning are $100 off MSRP. Arthur stopped in today and dropped off his 3.2 FSI Audi B7 A4 with us to take advantage of the savings and get a set installed on his car.

STaSIS Streetsport Coil-Overs are by far the best bang-for-buck coil-over kit on the market! Contact us right away to get in on your savings.

#139 ·
Re: (Dion@ACHTUN!NG) (Dion@ACHTUN!NG)

Lower it. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#143 · (Edited)
Re:

Keeping with tradition, we of course had another busy Friday today. Almost every US-represented German make showed up for one thing or another...

First we have Definitive Motors bringing by a Mercedes SLK280. The Hartmann 280B Wheel is a replica of a wheel found on an SLK55 and was a great "upgrade" for this car at only $240 a wheel!!

Christian brought us his 2008 Audi A3 tFSI. This black-on-black beauty received STaSIS Streetsport Coil-Overs midly dropping the car and giving it the stance most of enthusiasts are after. Wheels are apparently next on the list although the stock wheels still look good on this application...

APR chipping is almost a daily occurrence at Achtuning...

An Audi C5 A6 4.2L currently sits on the lift as it is getting the StopTech Stage 2 brake upgrade. When in need of new rotors and pads, StopTech's stage kits offer a complete package with better stopping power.

Is the weekend here yet?? =P

#146 · (Edited)
Re:

Don't miss out on our Package specials!
Our first victim... (teaser shot)

This was merely a test-fit of the 19" wheels. Hoping to have the car back within a week or so for suspension installation and 20s!!

#147 · (Edited)
Re:

Work VS-XX wheels are hot no matter the application, and this B7 S4 Avant in white is no exception! Bob had picked these up from us this last June and it wasn't until now that we were able to take some decent pictures of the set-up.

This B7 S4 Avant sits on the STaSIS Ohlin SL Coil-Over Kit and grumbles slightly with the STaSIS Signature Series Cat-Back Exhaust it has installed. There's not much more I'd want to change about this car...
Bob lives in Washington half the year and in Arizona the other half so he wanted to swing by and show us his latest addition to this gorgeous avant before taking it away to warmer temperatures...

Using one of our connections, we had Bob's grille piece sent out to get hand-wrapped in carbon fiber per his request. Once we got it back, we had Accutint in Bellevue cover it with 3M protective film so the piece would not chip from rocks on its journey south. It wasn't until now that we were able to see the final product on the car and we couldn't be happier with the results!

#151 · (Edited)
Re:

Last Friday I mentioned we got another sneak-peak at the B8 A5. This silver S-Line was brought to us by a potential customer who was kind enough to let us take a brake template from his car so we can get a good idea of the types of wheels we'll have available for this car.

Of course we had to take as many pictures as we could to "soak-in" the beauty that is the B8 A5...

The 66.6mm center bore and high offset specs on the B8 A5s make it difficult for the majority of our current line-up to fit so we're working on bringing in some new wheels...

We then took the new Hartmann S5-209 Wheel in 19x8.5 (et25) and threw on a set for comparison. The factory wheel is the same size but 7mm further in so you can see how a 7mm difference in offset gives the car just that slight "edge" and makes for a bit of an aggressive look.

The car will be back to have H&R coil-overs installed soon so you can expect updated pictures then. The wheel selection hasn't been confirmed just yet as we hope to have a few more new styles in soon to offer the A5/S5 customers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.