Achtuning welcomes home an old friend...
It wasn’t very long after we completed Bob’s B5 RS4 conversion project that the car was driven down Hwy 101 from Washington to California where it would reside for almost a year. Just last week Bob brought the car back up to Washington (coming back up the same way he went down) to give us an opportunity to show it off at this weekend’s WaterWërks event.
Bob’s B5 S4 received the full RS4 conversion treatment when it was here at Achtuning. The APR Stage III kit for the B5 S4 is an unbeatable combination of factory RS4 components and APR programming bumping stock horsepower to an APR claimed 447hp and 467ft-lbs of torque! Further, this is a daily driven car that Bob reports drives perfectly each day without a single issue.
* APR Stage III kit
* APR RS4 Intercooler and Hose kit
* RS4 Oil Cooler Kit
* RS4 Engine Mounts
* RS4 Carbon Fiber Engine Covers
* Milltek Downpipes and High Flow Cats
* Milltek SuperDual Twin Pipe Cat-back Exhaust
* RS4 Flywheel
* RS4 Clutch Kit
* STaSIS TorSen Center Differential
* STaSIS LSD - Rear Differential
Brakes & Suspension:
* STaSIS Motor Sport Coil Over Suspension Kit
* STaSIS Monobloc 6 - 355 Big Brake System
* STaSIS Rear Brake Kit
Wheels & Tires:
* Volk CE28N Forged Wheels - 19X9.5 et36 - Anthracite
* Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 - 275/30-19
* Status Carbon Fiber/Silver Alcantara Laguna Seats
* Silver Alcantara door cards and rear seat inserts
* RS4 Door Sills
* RS4 Complete Body Kit
* Valeo Xenon HID Euro Housings
* Stealth Bulbs
It’s great to see the car back. If you want to come check it out in person, be sure to stop by the Achtuning booth at the WaterWërks 2008 event.
Modified by Dion@ACHTUN!NG at 10:27 AM 9-9-2008