Is Casey losin' it? He used to dominate the Texan but now he is barely ahead of him?
It's just got a slightly mobile rear end on it
Australian MotoGP stays in Victoria until at least 2016
The Australian MotoGP will be held in the southern state of Victoria until at least 2016, officials said on Sunday.
It had been suggested Sydney could poach the event, with the New South Wales government interested in hosting the Australian MotoGP and Grand Prix.
But the Victorian state government confirmed it had signed a contract extension - and also had the option to extend the deal until 2026.
Quali on now on BBC feed 125 done, Moto 2 and Moto Gp to come.
Rossi out for foreseeable future with fractured right shin in practise this morning caused when he had a high side.
EDIT: turns out it is a compound fracture between the ankle and the shin and he will be out for 3 months at least they are saying.
Last edited by Al Walker; 06-05-2010 at 07:54 AM.
Just a heads up for those with UK VPN access you can watch the TT live from the Isle of Man on the ITV website http://www.itv.com on ITV 4 they also have the ITV player to watch anything you may have missed. Next live coverage is today at 17:55 UK time.
You can also watch British Touring Car Championship races live as well as British Super Bike Races.
The rumour is that he's going to Honda next year.
Stoner's epic lap at Mugello
The Moto2 racing was much better, Tony Elias made a passing move at Lukey almost every lap was great to watch.
Have some editing to do, have bout 1500 shots on the camera.
Following Sunday's season-ending Valencia Grand Prix, a MotoGP test session began at the circuit on Tuesday.
Valencia MotoGP test lap times as of 5pm on Tuesday, the end of day one.
The test saw the debut of Valentino Rossi with Ducati, Casey Stoner with a factory Honda, Cal Crutchlow with Tech 3 Yamaha etc.
Testing starts again on Wednesday morning.
1. Jorge Lorenzo ESP Yamaha Factory Racing 1m 32.012s (48 laps)
2. Casey Stoner AUS HRC 1m 32.775s (44)
3. Ben Spies USA Yamaha Factory Racing 1m 32.878s (42)
4. Dani Pedrosa ESP Repsol Honda Team 1m 32.912s (35)
5. Marco Simoncelli ITA San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m 32.919s (59)
6. Andrea Dovizioso ITA Repsol Honda Team 1m 33.190s (50)
7. Colin Edwards USA Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 33.513s (49)
8. Alvaro Bautista ESP Rizla Suzuki MotoGP 1m 33.558s (54)
9. Nicky Hayden USA Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 33.716s (54)
10. Valentino Rossi ITA Ducati Marlboro Team 1m 33.882s (56)
11. Randy de Puniet FRA Pramac Racing 1m 33.914s (54)
12. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini 1m 33.953s (67)
13. Hector Barbera ESP Paginas Amarillas Aspar 1m 34.110s (76)
14. Cal Crutchlow GBR Monster Yamaha Tech 3 1m 34.314s (59)
15. Loris Capirossi ITA Pramac Racing 1m 34.631s (71)
16. Toni Elias ESP LCR Honda MotoGP 1m 35.058s (60)
17. Karel Abraham CZE Cardion AB Motoracing 1m 35.076s (49)
I'm being super lazy with my photos
Great result for Casey with his first pole for 2011 on his new Honda, was never in trouble and easily stayed ahead of Pedrosa through the whole session.
Bring on the race and the rest of the season