Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: ***Official FS/WTB Watch Thread***

Vehicles
      2015 Audi S4
      07-23-2008 11:48 AM #1
      I figured that most other forums have one of these and we had one in the electronics forum, so why not here too.

This thread is the official, and only FS/WTB thread going on in the Watch Forum.

The Very Simple Rules:

1. Only post FS/WTB stuff here

2. Keep all items watch related

3. Once it sells delete your post

4. NO posting replies in here... IM, or e-mail the seller (any replies will be deleted without any explination NO EXCEPTIONS)

Every couple of months depending on how populated this thread is, I'll clean it out and delete old posts and notify the poster so that if their item is still for sale they can re-post it.

ANY other FS / WTB posts made in this forum OUTSIDE of this thread will be removed without warning. I will not move them, you'll have to re-post it yourself.

PM with any questions, do not post in the thread.

P.S. for those that are going to ask. YES you can delete your own post as long as you didn't start the thread. To delete your post click the edit button, then instead of clicking save click delete. BAM it's gone!

2. 06-04-2013 04:07 PM #2
      Hi,
      I am selling my Citizen Eco-drive, I can't remember the model off the top of my head. I picked this up last summer and wore it a couple times, just hasn't really worked itself into my watch rotation. I don't wear it to much, and its just sitting around. I paid a little over $250 for it a year ago, looking for $175.

[IMG][/IMG]

IMAG0152 by Brad0382, on Flickr

Vehicles
      '01 B5.5 wagon, '81 Scirocco, '04 FXDWG and too many A1,2, & 3 cars to remember. '93 Miata for S&G
      06-26-2013 08:24 AM #3
      FS Brand new Seiko 22mm urethane strap w/ Seiko spring bars. Was a take-off from a SKXA35. Never worn. Same band as in this picture. $20 shipped.

4. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 VW CC
      08-14-2013 06:05 PM #4
      I'm selling my Meister (MSTR) Ambassador Rose Gold watch. Those who know Meister know this is originally $400 PLUS tax. I've only worn it a couple times and there's not one scratch on it .. case, glass, or even on the bracelet.

As you can see, I take very good care of my things. $350 (neg) and it's yours..

You can pm me or text 7134172907 for quickest response. - Jose

Vehicles
      1991 Non Sunroof/1992 Satin Silver
      08-16-2013 02:05 AM #5
      Something for the Abt-ficianados. Last and probably most esoteric of the ABT pieces out of what was the AMS collection. This is a really nice ABT Sportsline35mm branded Quartz Wristwatch with working stopwatch and two functional subdials. It is shown on a black buffalo strap with yellow contrasting stitching. When I got it the mechanism was not working so I had it replaced with a new movement and now it runs quite nicely. Also included is a 4&1/2 x 2 Large ABT trunk badge and a 1:87 scale Abt team Super TouringWagen (Frank Beila) & 1:43 scale (Christian Abt) team car models. In truth You are buying the watch and I am throwing the rest in as it's too cool to languish in the chest you see pictured. $200.00 obo

and now a thousand words..

If you're an ABT guy who happens to be a watch guy this is a nice piece for your collection.

Cheers

D.
      SPOONFEDTUNING

6. Member
      Vehicles
      07 GTI Candy White
      10-08-2013 04:22 PM #6
      i have 5 watches that i maybe wore 2 times a piece if that..

Left to right

Kenneth Cole Model KC9107 - Silver with brown Dial
      Stuhrling Original Model ST90050 - Leather with gold bezel/brown face
      J&S JS-10T-01 - Rubber Band with Gold Bezel and Silver Face
      Relic zr77206 - Allen Gunmetal Stainless Steel
      Invicta 5526 Excursion Touring - Stainless steel with blue face

looking to sell as a lot. but open to selling individual pieces
      sorry for crap pictures haha need anymore let me know

asking price for all 5 pieces is $400 which is reasonable, just the invicta cost me that a year ago.
      Quote Originally Posted by TeamZleep View Post
      Old guy walked up and said: "You know washing your car doesn't make it faster, right?"
      I popped the hood and replied: "Yeah... But that turbo does."

Vehicles
      2007 B6 Wagon
      12-02-2013 12:59 PM #7
      I have a black dial, black bezel Tissot SeaStar 1000 for sale. It recently had the white date wheel swapped for a black date wheel, which gives it a much better look, IMO. This work was done by a certified and higly qualified watchmaker. The movement is an automatic ETA-2824-2 which has consistently run withing COSC parameters. In short this watch keeps great time and is rock solid AND waterproof to 1000 feet. It has a domed sapphire crystal, and a sapphire display back where you can see the rotor with the diver laser etched on it. There are no gouges or scratches on this. Just some hairlines around the clasp.

It comes on the black OE rubber, shaped strap, with SS1000 deployant clasp and full box set.

I'm asking $350 plus shipping and paypal fees.

If you want the correct, OE Tissot bracelet in 99% condition, the cost is $475 plus shipping and fees.

PM me here and I can provide pix to anyone who's interested.

Last edited by Dubbinon; 12-03-2013 at 01:40 PM.
      Just Dubbin on.

8. 01-11-2014 03:46 PM #8
      Both of these watches were only worn a handful of times, literally, and both are mint and come with the original boxes. The Capital also comes with some extra links in case you have a very large wrist. Price for the Capital is $75 and the Sentry is $90. Or $150 for the pair shipped. PM me with questions or for more detailed pics.
      Capital

Sentry

9. Member
      03-28-2014 06:28 PM #9
      SOLD

Hello, I am selling my Zenith Elite Dual Time Zone watch. I am the second owner of this watch. It has just been clean and serviced by a Rolex Certified Tech. I would rate the watch just below Excellent. There are minor scratches on the bezel consistent with careful wear and the Zenith leather band does conform to the wrist when taken off. Watch comes with box and papers however, the hinge on the back of the inner, wood box has pulled out of the wood and the wood has cracked. Currently, the box hinges open on the fabric insert.

Watch is priced at $1,600 plus shipping.

Brand Name Zenith
      Style Number 01/02.0451.682
      Series Elite Port Royal V
      Gender Men's
      Case Material Stainless Steel
      Dial Color White
      Movement Automatic
      Engine Swiss Automatic GMT Zenith 682
      Functions Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, GMT
      Crystal Material Scratch Resistant Sapphire
      Case Diameter 39mm
      Caseback Exhibition
      Bezel Material Stainless Steel
      Bezel Function Fixed
      Crown Material Stainless Steel
      Calendar Automatic Date at 3:00
      Strap Material Brown Leather

Last edited by pops; 04-06-2014 at 04:51 PM.

Vehicles
      Harley 48
      03-30-2014 08:27 AM #10

Nixon Rubber Player

- Purple
      - Needs a battery
      - $100 shipped

Casio G-Shock

- Works perfectly
      - $65 shipped

Vehicles
      2004 TT 225
      03-31-2014 12:18 PM #11
      Quote Originally Posted by spooled-up View Post
      Both of these watches were only worn a handful of times, literally, and both are mint and come with the original boxes. The Capital also comes with some extra links in case you have a very large wrist. Price for the Capital is $75 and the Sentry is $90. Or $150 for the pair shipped. PM me with questions or for more detailed pics.
      Capital

Sentry

PM'd you about these watches.
      Learning one day at a time.

Vehicles
      2015 Audi S4
      04-05-2014 07:30 PM #12
      I have two watches up for sale. Selling both because I can use a few bucks and these do not see much wrist time when fighting with my Omega and Tags. Make offers if you dont like the pricing. PM or contact me through www.jimsykes.com.

Steinhart NavB Chrono II DLC Black.

This was purchased used in August from Topper Jewelers and still has warranty through them till August of this year. Watch is in perfect condition, no scratches or dings, any small spots you see in the photos are just dust. Runs perfectly at a few seconds slow/day. Comes with the strap attached and with a second strap with deployment clasp. All boxes and paperwork included. $1125 new at current exchange rates (need to order direct from Steinhart in Germany). 45mm Asking $850 shipped.

Oris Williams F1.

This also was purchased from Toppers as a used watch. It no longer has any warranty, though I will include the Topper warranty card. All boxes and papers included. This watch has a few nicks/dings around the bezel, they dont really show up well in the photos, but they are there. They are from normal wear and tear. Watch still runs great and was supposedly serviced a couple years ago before being sold by Toppers. Watch runs great and lume is still bright. I think this is 41mm. New was almost $1200 years ago, selling for $600 shipped.

13. Member
      Vehicles
      64 LCC, B8 S4, MK5. in order of respectibility
      07-09-2014 12:32 AM #13
      NLFS
      Last edited by Heathcliff Huxtable; 09-21-2014 at 06:24 PM.
      elitistchicks

Quote Originally Posted by ajd187 View Post
      Buncha queers in this thread.

14. Member
      Vehicles
      64 LCC, B8 S4, MK5. in order of respectibility
      08-16-2014 11:41 PM #14
      found these unpacking, if not running now they will have new batteries tomorrow. paypal to nunzoinc - at - gmail.com

skagen titanium with mesh band. with box. some surface rubbing on the bezel. new battery tomorrow $65 shipped

flud wood watch. neat. smells like rich oils. new battery tomorrow. $30 shipped.

lacoste watch with nato band. runs. with box. $85 shipped

invicta diver. excuse my grubby finger prints on the crystal. runs. with box. $85 shipped

elitistchicks

Quote Originally Posted by ajd187 View Post
      Buncha queers in this thread.

15. Member
      Vehicles
      2012 Porsche Carrera 991/2011 MINI S
      08-20-2014 12:43 PM #15
      Panerai 425, bought new in January of 2013. Near mint condition, slight scratches around the lugs from strap changes, minor signs of wear, could all be easily buffed out. Includes the original sueded strap and also an OEM Panerai leather strap, both 26X22mm, the ammo strap pictured is not included. Triple boxes, books, etc. Reduced to $6000 plus shipping. Bank wire or Paypal with fees. I have been a member of TZ since the late 90s and you can see my infrequent sales dating back over a decade for references. Fastest way to reach me is mtbscott at swbell.net. Thanks for looking.

Houston, TX
      2012 Porsche Carrera 991

Vehicles
      08 GTI, 09 Tiguan SEL
      10-03-2014 02:23 PM #16
      Rotary GB00055/04

I'm calling this a Speedmaster Homage and I think it's one of the nicest out there currently, especially at a pricepoint not three-quarters of the way to the real thing. Actually Swiss Made and identified as such (as opposed to Rotary's more common "Established in 1895 (but Made in China)" inscription on the face.

42mm case
      22mm Stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp
      100m water resistant
      Screw-down crown
      Synthetic sapphire crystal

Been out of the box only to set the time. Comes with outer and inner boxes, instructions and lifetime warranty card. Protective plastic intact. I did my best on the pictures but as this is brand new any representative photo on the internet will be pretty accurate for details.

Firm at $275 via paypal shipped CONUS. Happy to provide eBay references or answer any questions I can.

Vehicles
      URS4
      10-27-2014 12:14 AM #17

Asking - $1,600 OBO

This watch retails for ~$2,700 new so what I am asking is very fair. The watch is in great shape. I just don't wear it anymore so I'm look to sell. Not in any rush, just want to get close to what I paid for it. The only negative is that the box was stolen by room service in El Paso when I was moving cross-country (good thing the watch was on my wrist and not in the box!). The good news is that I still have the papers including the warranty and I have the spare links as well. I'm aware the boxes can be a bit pricey, therefore I am a bit flexible on the price. I can assure you that you are getting one heck of a timepiece if you buy it. Thanks!

Last edited by R32dreamer17; 10-27-2014 at 12:20 AM.