VW Passat B5, 2.8 GLX 2000 year.
ABT Wheel R17 8j
2000 1.8T B5 Passat with roughly 117,000 miles on her in Honolulu, HI
- RS Body Kit
- Custom Paint (Gunmetal Grey and black roof)
- CF hood with custom graphics/paint
- Angel Eye headlights (being replaced with devil eyes soon)
- Dropped on FK Coils
- VMR 701 Rims
- ECS Stage 2 Big Brake Kit
- Custom 3" downpipe and exhaust
- Forge FMIC
- Custom built cold air intake
- Stage 1 APR chip (Going stage 2 or 2+ soon)
- Custom black suade headliner (S4 black pieces for interior black pieces needed, but not complete yet)
- Katskinz interior replacement (replaced the black leather seats with black leather and grey suade seats, with Iron Crosses on the seats)
- Interior CF trim kit
- Panasonic double-din touchscreen 6 disk DVD changer in the dash
- 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P3's in a custom box in the trunk, with 1 T1000-1db RF Power Series amp pushing them, plus T400-4 RF Power Series amp pushing new interior speakers that were replaced with Focal highs and mids
- 12 faret cap
- Rear package tray had a custom hole cut into it, to port the subs into the cab of the car
Picked up 3 weeks ago, 1.8t, MT, cloth interior, 160K on body, engine rebuild at 111K, PO added chip, and threw in a set of Audi rims for summer
Plans: upgrade stereo, some minor interior touches, light window tint, OEM euro bits, replace headlights w/ ecodes or similar, Neuspeed Sport springs, etc.
Last edited by jfg69; 12-22-2010 at 01:18 PM.