VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

*** Kinetic 1.8T FMIC Kit Special Pricing ***

187K views 190 replies 67 participants last post by  CTS Turbo 
#1 · (Edited)

725USD SHIPPED!
The Kinetic Motorsport FMIC Kit for the VW MKIV 1.8T (Golf/GTI/Jetta) is an excellent upgrade for any stock or modified cars. This kit provides significant cooling improvement compared to the competition, and substantial cooling benefits over the factory setup. Improvements can be attributed to the high density intercooler core, and cast aluminium end tanks 24x8x3" core. Each pipe in this kit has been "bead rolled" so you don't have to worry about your boost tubes blowing off or leaking. If that wasn't enough for you, this kit also uses stainless steel piping, 4ply silicon couplers and stainless steel T-Bolt clamps.
Note: If you're interested in maintaining the sleeper look, rest assured the stock bumper grilles can be installed on Golf/GTI/Jettta with minimal trimming.We use a 24x8x3" bar and plate FMIC core with 4 ply silicon couplers, our T-bolt clamps are stainless steel, and the FMIC pipes are all bling bling stainless too. The FMIC is available with black, blue or red silicon at this time.
If you have any questions post them up here, or shoot me an IM, or if you'd like to place an order feel free to do so on the online store:
Buy now at the Online Store
2003 GTi with Kinetic FMIC Kit - pic courtesy of Eric @ Flexyourhead

GT2871R Jetta with Kinetic FMIC Kit - pics courtesy of Mike Z of Unitronic

Cheers

Clay

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#154 ·
Clay...Issam suggests a 700hp core for my ride so I need to swap the fmic "kit" core I have for the 750hp core of the same width (24") as long as it'll fit depth and height wise. I have emailed nik many times re: the accounting error and I have no issues settling up plus adding a few bits. When he gets a chance have him call me for a CC#

Alex

#166 ·
Any of you , that have purchased this kit install it behind a R32 front bumper ? If so any pics ? Ill be buying this kit regardless but would like to how good it looks and what all needs to be trimmed for a perfect fit .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.