Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 71 to 105 of 109

    Thread: **BIG TIME DEALS ON MK1 OEM/MAINTENANCE PARTS**

    1. Member dl_sledding's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 7th, 2010
      Location
      North Dakota USA
      Posts
      219
      Vehicles
      1984 4dr Rabbit TD, 2004 4dr SuperDuty Powerstroke
      06-29-2011 08:16 PM #71
      Intermediate shaft bearings for an 84 1.6 TD? Couldn't find them on your site...

      So do you guys publish a catalog? Or is it best to send a list of things needed for a quote?

      Thanks!
      Quote, originally posted by deathhare:

      ...rabbit's are not a sport, they're a way of life, you know, a hobby. It's a way of looking at that rabbit and saying, "Hey bud, let's party!"

    2. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2010
      Location
      Panama City Beach Fl.
      Posts
      91
      Vehicles
      1983 GTI, 2001 Jetta GLX, 2008 Passat Komfort
      08-08-2011 09:24 AM #72
      Do you sell brake boosters? I need a 16v booster for my 83 GTI.

    3. Member pegasis's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 29th, 2010
      Location
      emerald city
      Posts
      182
      Vehicles
      1981 diesel Caddy
      10-11-2011 02:40 AM #73
      you guys rock with Mk1 parts
      Caddys are addictive I love original MK1 chit

      past cars: 1979 rabbit, 1981 Diesel rabbit, 1980 rabbit LX, 1978 rabbit C, 1989 Golf GTI, 1992 Golf GTI, now 1981 Caddy

    4. Member LAVDUBDUDE's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 27th, 2009
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      444
      Vehicles
      02 Golf, 79 westy rabbit
      11-09-2011 02:12 AM #74
      You guys have some great prices. Im gonna order this week for my MK! and MKIV.

    5. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      11-10-2011 08:48 AM #75
      Quote Originally Posted by hare raising View Post
      current shipped (ohio) price on fuel pump for 82 CIS rabbit.
      thanks
      Current price on that pump (OEM Bosch) is $184.95 with free shipping as seen HERE


      Quote Originally Posted by flieger View Post
      hey MJM folks....any chance you can answer my question or are you going to continue to post and ignore a potential customer?
      Sorry, we obviously did not see your post (we would never intentionally ignore a customer). And yes, both the H&R OE Sport Springs and Bilstein Sport Shocks are available for purchase and would be $674.95 with free strut mounts (and free shipping). Feel free to PM us here through the forums with any questions or to place an order and we'll get you taken care of.

      Quote Originally Posted by erikos0311 View Post
      HI, im new to the forum,, and was wondering if this fuel pump will fit on my MK1 are german/american MK1 parts the same??

      thanks
      Please PM us the part number you're inquiring about and we'll see if we can determine that for you.

      Quote Originally Posted by erikos0311 View Post
      what does OEM stand for??? "stupid question maybe" but dont know much.
      OEM = Original Equipment Manufacturer. It refers to a company that has been contracted by an automaker to produce their parts at some point or another.

      Quote Originally Posted by dl_sledding View Post
      Intermediate shaft bearings for an 84 1.6 TD? Couldn't find them on your site...

      So do you guys publish a catalog? Or is it best to send a list of things needed for a quote?

      Thanks!
      Our catalog is published online at www.mjmautohaus.com (if you cannot find an item on our site, email us and we'll see if we can track it down for you).

      Quote Originally Posted by PCB83GTI View Post
      Do you sell brake boosters? I need a 16v booster for my 83 GTI.
      Genuine OEM ATE brand units available - $264.95 with free shipping (PM for more info or to place an order).

      Quote Originally Posted by pegasis View Post
      you guys rock with Mk1 parts
      Thanks. We have one here in-house that we're currently building up so we know the MK1 chassis and are very familiar with parts for the car. Even though this is a thread dedicated to our great deals on MK1 replacement parts, check out our site for great deals on MK1 upgraded parts, too. We're Authorized Warehouse Distributors for ARP (heavy duty race bolts), Hawk Performance (brake pads), H&R Suspension (springs, sway bars and coilovers), KONI (shocks), Power Slot (slotted rotors) and Prothane (poly mounts) - all for your MK1 GTI or Jetta. PM us if there is anything we can do for you.

      Quote Originally Posted by LAVDUBDUDE View Post
      You guys have some great prices. Im gonna order this week for my MK! and MKIV.
      We do indeed (and adding new parts every day). Let us know how we can help - we're here to serve your VW parts needs!
      Last edited by sales@mjm; 12-29-2012 at 09:36 PM.

    6. Member ((a.v.))mk-1's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 9th, 2010
      Location
      salt lake city, ut.
      Posts
      1,610
      Vehicles
      84 gti aba-t, 2002 new beetle TDI, 2011 yaris :)
      11-18-2011 07:22 PM #76
      accelerator cable 84 gti 1.8?

    7. Semi-n00b Youngbyrd's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 11th, 2011
      Location
      Indiana
      Posts
      15
      12-11-2011 02:17 AM #77
      Definitely will be hitting you all up in the future.

    8. Member rabbitnothopper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 19th, 2009
      Location
      D-Town REPRESENT : Texas
      Posts
      7,659
      Vehicles
      81 VW Rabbit 1.7L EN 4-speed 020 GP, 78 VW Rabbit 1.5L EH 4speed 020 GC->GP
      02-17-2012 10:38 PM #78
      hey great stuff
      im looking at your complete ultra bearing kit, will be working on that near spring break

      http://www.mjmautohaus.com/catalog/p...oducts_id=3246

      also in need of a set of tie rods & ball joints while im in there

      probally some other things if i can get other projects completed
      will be looking hard at your webpage again end of this month!!

      you are located in texas?!

      ahh san antonio
      awesome

      thanks

    9. Member Damian Grihalva's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 19th, 2008
      Location
      Colorado Springs
      Posts
      942
      Vehicles
      '84 GTI, aba/jh combo with TT goodies
      02-21-2012 09:52 PM #79
      I've got a 9a 16v in my 82 Jetta. What would you recommend for giving it a GOOD tune up with performance in mind?
      1984 Mk1 GTI ~ Originally bought in 2008, then sold in 2010, and bought back in 2013
      1980 Mk1 Scirocco ~ Project w/ my son
      1982 Mk1 Jetta ~ Killed by texting driver

    10. Member rabbitnothopper's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 19th, 2009
      Location
      D-Town REPRESENT : Texas
      Posts
      7,659
      Vehicles
      81 VW Rabbit 1.7L EN 4-speed 020 GP, 78 VW Rabbit 1.5L EH 4speed 020 GC->GP
      03-06-2012 08:06 PM #80
      thanks for the ultra bearing kit, everything looks great

      and like i mentioned i hope you can source some meyle front hubs to sell in pairs to match the bearing kits

      thanks!

    11. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 23rd, 2009
      Posts
      35
      Vehicles
      1993 Volvo 244, 1988 Volvo 244tic, 1980 Volvo 245, 1981 Jetta diesel
      03-07-2012 12:01 AM #81
      Yall don't have the diesel bentley manual do you? I didn't see it listed.

    12. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-07-2012 09:13 PM #82
      Quote Originally Posted by ((a.v.))mk-1 View Post
      accelerator cable 84 gti 1.8?
      Point your mouse HERE and it's yours.

      Quote Originally Posted by Youngbyrd View Post
      Definitely will be hitting you all up in the future.
      No problem. Be sure to check out our MK1 braking and suspension specials coming to the MK1 forum soon!

      Quote Originally Posted by rabbitnothopper View Post
      hey great stuff
      im looking at your complete ultra bearing kit, will be working on that near spring break

      http://www.mjmautohaus.com/catalog/p...oducts_id=3246

      also in need of a set of tie rods & ball joints while im in there

      probally some other things if i can get other projects completed
      will be looking hard at your webpage again end of this month!!

      you are located in texas?!

      ahh san antonio
      awesome

      thanks
      Yup! We're down here in the Alamo City. Give us a call (or stop by) when you get a chance.

      Quote Originally Posted by Damian Grihalva View Post
      I've got a 9a 16v in my 82 Jetta. What would you recommend for giving it a GOOD tune up with performance in mind?
      Typically a "tune-up" consists of plugs, wires, cap, rotor, etc. While these components will certainly help your car run healthier and improve mileage, none of these items are considered "performance" parts, per se, if indeed you're asking if any of it will "add" horsepower over stock. Take a look at our site at www.mjmautohaus.com as we have all those items listed under the MK2 16V category. Feel free to email us through our site if you have any other questions.

      Quote Originally Posted by rabbitnothopper View Post
      thanks for the ultra bearing kit, everything looks great

      and like i mentioned i hope you can source some meyle front hubs to sell in pairs to match the bearing kits

      thanks!
      We appreciate the order. Email us about any items not listed on the site and we'll see what we can do for you.

      Quote Originally Posted by krisverde View Post
      Yall don't have the diesel bentley manual do you? I didn't see it listed.
      Where are you looking on our site to where you cannot find it? They're listed right HERE (they cover both gas and diesel).

    13. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      05-10-2012 01:28 AM #83
      ATE (OEM) FRONT RIGHT CALIPER FOR SELECT MK1/MK2 MODELS - $129.95 W/ FREE SHIPPING - CLICK PIC FOR INFO!


    14. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-14-2012 04:22 AM #84
      OEM FUEL HOSE IN 17MM FOR MOST 8V AND DIESEL APPLICATION - CLICK PIC BELOW FOR INFO!


    15. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-21-2012 05:53 PM #85
      BOSCH OE FUEL INJECTION COLD START VALVE - $149.95 - CLICK PIC FOR INFO!


    16. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-31-2012 03:58 AM #86
      Looking to tighten up your suspension? Check out our packages on Prothane Polyurethane at www.mjmautohaus.com

    17. Junior Member uchennaa's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2012
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      88
      Vehicles
      1982 Rabbit
      09-13-2012 04:03 AM #87
      any oem mk1 windshield glass?

    18. Member
      Join Date
      Apr 12th, 2000
      Location
      New Bedford, MA
      Posts
      1,883
      Vehicles
      '06 S4 Avant, '84 GTI ABA, '95 M3 tms stg3
      09-14-2012 02:25 PM #88
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.
      Will you be getting in the Eurospec LTW Flywheels anytime soon, for the MK1? I will need one in about a month, so no rush. I hope to clear out my garage soon and start wrenching on my GTI.

    19. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      09-19-2012 07:31 PM #89
      Quote Originally Posted by uchennaa View Post
      any oem mk1 windshield glass?
      Do not have, sorry.

      Quote Originally Posted by vertius View Post
      Will you be getting in the Eurospec LTW Flywheels anytime soon, for the MK1? I will need one in about a month, so no rush. I hope to clear out my garage soon and start wrenching on my GTI.
      No ETA on restock on that particular flywheel (if ever at all).

    20. Member
      Join Date
      Apr 12th, 2000
      Location
      New Bedford, MA
      Posts
      1,883
      Vehicles
      '06 S4 Avant, '84 GTI ABA, '95 M3 tms stg3
      10-11-2012 01:29 PM #90
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      No ETA on restock on that particular flywheel (if ever at all).
      Do you have any other LTW flywheels?

    21. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      10-15-2012 02:41 AM #91
      Quote Originally Posted by vertius View Post
      Do you have any other LTW flywheels?
      UPDATE: That particular flywheel will be back in stock any day now. Thanks.

    22. Member
      Join Date
      Apr 12th, 2000
      Location
      New Bedford, MA
      Posts
      1,883
      Vehicles
      '06 S4 Avant, '84 GTI ABA, '95 M3 tms stg3
      10-16-2012 04:39 PM #92
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      UPDATE: That particular flywheel will be back in stock any day now. Thanks.
      Sweet! Thanks for the update. I should have my car ripped apart in a couple of weeks.

    23. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-19-2012 09:48 AM #93
      IN THE SOUTH OR CENTRAL TEXAS AREA AND NEED YOUR WARES INSTALLED?

      CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY - 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)



    24. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-28-2012 06:07 PM #94
      NEED GENUINE OEM CONTITECH BELTS? MJM STOCK 'EM!


      PICK 'EM UP IN HOUSE OR WE CAN SHIP 'EM!


    25. Member archer8's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 12th, 2011
      Location
      wisconsin
      Posts
      949
      Vehicles
      97 gti, 84 rabbit, Wolfsburg cabrio
      01-16-2013 11:21 PM #95
      these are some awesome prices! i'll definitely be ordering parts as i start working on my rabbit

    26. Member mk3_vdub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 18th, 2006
      Location
      Columbia, MD & Morgantown, WV
      Posts
      3,237
      Vehicles
      03' 24v GTI VR6, 88 AEB Cabby
      01-23-2013 02:41 PM #96
      nvm got in touch over the phone.

      need to replace both fuel pumps in my cabby.

      would've ordered the reman python pump (that isn't on your website) if there was no core charge, but oh well. ecs has an mtc brand for $75

      your price on the meyle in tank fuel pump was the best around though
      Last edited by mk3_vdub; 01-23-2013 at 03:26 PM.

    27. Member ryannorris16's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 7th, 2008
      Location
      Static in the 864
      Posts
      9,791
      Vehicles
      05 4Motion Passat, 82 VR6 Jetta
      01-29-2013 09:06 AM #97
      I love how you guys can't answer emails or PMs. Terrible. Just terrible.

    28. Member ryannorris16's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 7th, 2008
      Location
      Static in the 864
      Posts
      9,791
      Vehicles
      05 4Motion Passat, 82 VR6 Jetta
      01-29-2013 07:06 PM #98
      lol, you can at least contact me. such terrible service...ordered a hub adapter for my steering wheel 20 days ago...still no update...no response, just terrible WTF are you guys doing?

    29. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      01-30-2013 01:37 AM #99
      Quote Originally Posted by archer8 View Post
      these are some awesome prices! i'll definitely be ordering parts as i start working on my rabbit
      Thanks. Give us a few weeks - we are going to build out the braking and suspension part of the site more!

      Quote Originally Posted by ryannorris16 View Post
      lol, you can at least contact me. such terrible service...ordered a hub adapter for my steering wheel 20 days ago...still no update...no response, just terrible WTF are you guys doing?
      Posting in a thread won't get you an answer, we're sorry. We have no idea who you are with nothing more than just a username here on the forums. PMs here are not checked each and every day, but rather just a few times per week. You sent a message via PM here on Friday and it was responded to within two (2) business days (Tuesday). Saturdays and Sundays are not business days. Furthermore, the very best way to get any information on existing orders to give Customer Service at call at 210.DUB.PART (382.7278) between the hours of 10AM to 7PM CST. Thanks.

    30. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-26-2013 10:31 PM #100
      MEYLE CONTROL ARMS WITH BALL JOINTS - $84.95 W/ FREE SHIPPING - CLICK PIC BELOW FOR INFO!


    31. Junior Member iwantwheels's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 19th, 2011
      Location
      San Jose, CA USA
      Posts
      25
      Vehicles
      MK1 Rabbit, MK5 Jetta
      04-03-2013 08:54 PM #101
      above post reads "MEYLE CONTROL ARMS WITH BALL JOINTS - $84.95"
      Link reads: "Control arms without bushings and ball joints (not installed) from quality German manufacturer Meyle."

    32. 04-16-2013 08:15 PM #102
      Can you do 15mm early balljoints?

    33. Member im_lower's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 25th, 2011
      Location
      Destin, FL
      Posts
      4,419
      Vehicles
      2003 Jetta 1.8T, 2013 Toyota 4Runner, 08 Volvo S40
      04-27-2013 11:13 PM #103
      mmm I need a lot of these things
      How old would you be, if you didn't know how old you were?

      Alaskan Green build thread.

    34. Member Colombian Gringo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 6th, 2003
      Location
      Weehawken, NJ
      Posts
      7,436
      Vehicles
      '89 Cabby ABA/16vT, '98 Cabrio, '94 E420
      05-28-2013 12:42 PM #104
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

      MJM's response time and customer service has nowhere to go but up from where it is.

    35. 07-20-2013 04:07 PM #105
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.
      It hard to enjoy the goodies I ordered when they still haven't shipped after ordering them 2 weeks ago. After a week went by with no shipping info I contacted MJM through their website and got a response that said my order was "pending" with no additional info, now they say they are still waiting on their stock to arrive

      Add me to the long list of people who will NEVER order from MJM again

    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •