Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 104 of 390 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
    Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 9726

Thread: Ft. Hood, TX and Killeen, TX?

1. 03-11-2010 08:41 AM #2576
      Quote, originally posted by runawyrbt »
      I don't really know where to start. First off, every time I read a sentence of what you say, it automatically seems like you are better than everyone and you get so defensive with what every one else says. ATTITUDE TELLS ALL. Tempestuous?
      "way to treat a fellow dubber... " .. REALLY? Seems to me you treat us all like crap. You belittle us without even thinking about.. or maybe while so. I don't know. Just because you are older and have more experience doesn't mean you are better than us, and doesn't mean we (as beginners) don't pride our dubs. I have been with Brian S while he's been elbow deep in his car. We occassionally have GTG's at our house, and just about every single one of us are more than happy to help someone who needs it. SURE, you guys have been around a LOT longer than we have, but you are in NO means welcoming to any of us new cats. there's a difference between prideful and cocky, and you are much on the latter of the two. again, attitude says all. I don't know how you are in person, I've never met you, but from reading the posts here... maybe theres a reason the cluck told you to leave. But there again; LOL generally means joking.
      SO SERIOUS!

Modified by runawyrbt at 5:23 AM 3-11-2010

go do a search for MY user name, then come back and show me where I've talked down to anyone... and yeah you and I have met, I bought your daughter a bottle of apple juice at Chipotle's, at one of the few GTG's I've been to...

Vehicles
      2004 passat
      03-11-2010 08:58 AM #2577
      OH, ok. Sorry, the matching to screen names and actual humans/cars can be tough.
      What really ticked me off was you guys bashing Blanco. You don't know him, and he's a cool guy. Like he said, he's learning and will ask questions. He's not trying to act like some big shot. Then you got defensive when it came down to Brandon telling you to take the motorcycle talk elsewhere. It's Brandon, he was likely joking.. but like other people, sometimes its hard to tell. You didn't have to go out and tell him to take the sticky end of your f*ck stick. There's other ways to poke at him.

Modified by runawyrbt at 6:06 AM 3-11-2010

3. 03-11-2010 09:01 AM #2578
      I think he had a valid reason to volley with bloew. This entire thread is BS stacked upon BS. Yet he can't mention his BRAND new motorcycle? I'm sure he was joking BUT I think you should actually KNOW someone before you joke with them like that. I'll admit Robert is an ashole, but, not for the reasons you list. I can call him one. As he put it, we've done the time together.
      Brian

Modified by blackgold at 8:13 AM 3-11-2010

Vehicles
      2004 passat
      03-11-2010 09:08 AM #2579
      Quote, originally posted by blackgold »
      I think he had a valid reason to volley with bloew. This entire thread is BS stacked upon BS. Yet he can't mention his BRAND new motorcycle? I'm sure he was joking BUT I think you should actually KNOW someone before you joke with them like that. I'll admit Robert is an ashole, but, not for the reasons you list. I can call him one. As he put it, we've done the time together.
      Brian

This is entirely true. point taken.

I just think we all need to get along. Granted there are those times where you can rightfully put someone in their place.. but dubbers are dubbers, a mass majority of us are on the same bandwagon.

Modified by runawyrbt at 6:11 AM 3-11-2010

Vehicles
      81 Rabbit
      03-11-2010 09:13 AM #2580
      Wow this has gone way too far, if all the people are ofended my by my comment my bad if u actually read it I believe it says "lol" at the end meaning laugh out loud ha ha funny funny a joke perhaps' this is why I don't post anymore it's because everything in here is so off topic from the real reason everyone is here.....the cars!
      I actually have respect for people on bikes like staying off ur ass on the hwy. It's talk like this that makes me wanna find a new maounting point for my europlate and hanging out of ur 2 wheeled ass doesn't sound that bad at this point.....lol
      that was a joke....

6. 03-11-2010 09:16 AM #2581
      Heh, there again, PTSD is a mofo.. Some people you don't make a joke like that to.. Nevermind.. Funny one, ha ha
      Brian

Vehicles
      2004 passat
      03-11-2010 10:28 AM #2582
      Joe: because you asked, here's an update

(shut up about the wheel gap.. i know, i know. I'm working on it) <-- on that note: what are opinions on cutting springs? I hear a lot of people saying do it, but then there's also the opposing opinion as well.

Modified by runawyrbt at 7:31 AM 3-11-2010

8. 03-11-2010 02:34 PM #2583
      The wheels look good on it. In all honesty. I would avoid cutting springs like the plague... I don't know who is telling you that, but IN GENERAL, if you look at their mods, you'll see a pattern of half-assedness or corner cutting. IN GENERAL, cut springs will ride like ****. Drive down town and look at all the Hondas and other cars you see just bouncing on a flat road. There you go..
      Brian
      OH, ablanco, nice PM to the guy who offered to let you use his haldex wrench.

Vehicles
      2004.5 GLI PG, 2013 GTI 6MT SB
      03-11-2010 02:38 PM #2584
      Generally cutting springs is not the greatest of ideas...
      Once I get my next bonus check installment I'm looking into coils. Ya could also get different springs and shocks if coils are a bit too pricy for ya.
      My other 'car' is a 68,000lb Mine Resistant vehicle

Vehicles
      90 Audi CQ 20v 5 BANGER
      03-11-2010 02:59 PM #2585
      i am riding on cut springs... rides fine...
      Quote Originally Posted by death 4kqt
      Quote Originally Posted by zturnidge
      i do know the coupe gt is fwd but they are still cool cars and i would love to have one.
      i fwd audi is like a super hot mermaid.....it might look sweet, but what can you really do with it?
      Quote Originally Posted by 97 GTI 10990 View Post
      .....i dont understand why everyone is so hostile on here
      Quote Originally Posted by Live Fast View Post
      Welcome to Vwvortex.com... our motto is F**K you...better get used to it

11. 03-11-2010 03:28 PM #2586
      To each his own..
      Brian

Vehicles
      90 Audi CQ 20v 5 BANGER
      03-11-2010 04:35 PM #2587
      Really i had no choice in the matter, its how they came on the car. But they are fine for now, till i get coil over kit.
      i do know the coupe gt is fwd but they are still cool cars and i would love to have one.
      i fwd audi is like a super hot mermaid.....it might look sweet, but what can you really do with it?

13. 03-11-2010 05:05 PM #2588
      That's kind of the rest of the story though. To just say they ride great implies you'd prefer that ride over a coilover or cup kit. You're stuck with them until you free up enough cash to upgrade, in the meantime they ride OK. You don't know how the car drives with a reg suspension so to say it rides great is kinda misinforming.
      Brian

Vehicles
      90 Audi CQ 20v 5 BANGER
      03-11-2010 05:20 PM #2589
      Quote, originally posted by blackgold &raquo;
      That's kind of the rest of the story though. To just say they ride great implies you'd prefer that ride over a coilover or cup kit. You're stuck with them until you free up enough cash to upgrade, in the meantime they ride OK. You don't know how the car drives with a reg suspension so to say it rides great is kinda misinforming.
      Brian

Well tomatoes Tomahtoes! I actually said they are fine, as in they are okay. Never said great, i think you took it as me saying that. But i get what you are saying. i am saving up some good old fashion dough for that perfect set up.

Vehicles
      MkIV,VI Jetta:::'87 QStationW:::'08 TT
      03-12-2010 01:55 AM #2590
      It's like a car wreck in here...
      The Mexicans who assembled my Wolfsburg like German food... good enough for me!
      VW Mk2 Transmission Installation Specialty Tool = 25th Anniversary Foose Channel Locks
      Quote Originally Posted by Deezy View Post
      Don't be a vagina. Take it apart

Vehicles
      04 R, 05 Silverado, 08 D675, 06 GSXR600(track bike)
      03-12-2010 06:14 AM #2591
      Yea god forbid a VW enthusiats likes other cars....you might want to check out the ATV and motorcycle forum found on ....vwvortex.com
      Converted BMW Fan boi 98.5 Dakar ///M3 Dinan stg3
      I hate Volkswagens.
      .:Racing is easy just remember Fast in slow out....or was it the other way around.
      Turn signals are your friends, and exist for a reason

Vehicles
      2004 passat
      03-12-2010 06:23 AM #2592
      Quote, originally posted by TheWolfsburg &raquo;

um.... Yeah. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthdown.gif[/IMG]

Vehicles
      2004 passat
      03-12-2010 06:25 AM #2593
      On a greater note: thanks to all of you that showed up last night. F*cking awesome turnout, once again. See you guys Saturday [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

19. 03-12-2010 08:06 AM #2594
      Did someone say ATV?!?!?! I kinda thought the REGIONAL forums were a free for all, that's why they have specific car forums. I'm prolly wrong, I usually am!
      Brian

This dude looks familiar for some reason..

And I guess to keep it on track for some of you, I serached the net for a VW.

Brian [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emgift.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emgift.gif[/IMG]

03-12-2010 08:44 AM #2595
      Quote, originally posted by blackgold &raquo;
      Did someone say ATV?!?!?! I kinda thought the REGIONAL forums were a free for all, that's why they have specific car forums. I'm prolly wrong, I usually am!
      Brian

This dude looks familiar for some reason..

And I guess to keep it on track for some of you, I serached the net for a VW.

Brian [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emgift.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emgift.gif[/IMG]
      I know that guy. He is a real douche.

Vehicles
      2004.5 GLI PG, 2013 GTI 6MT SB
      03-12-2010 08:49 AM #2596
      Quote, originally posted by TheWolfsburg &raquo;

But like any good car wreck, its impossible to not watch...
      My other 'car' is a 68,000lb Mine Resistant vehicle

Vehicles
      Tejas Cucaracha
      03-12-2010 10:30 AM #2597
      damn Brian!! Truck looks good!!
      this thread is wonderful!!! I [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emlove.gif[/IMG] it!

Vehicles
      81 Rabbit
      03-12-2010 10:54 AM #2598
      just a random pic from me pulling the motor, damn its a mess

Vehicles
      2004 passat
      03-12-2010 11:07 AM #2599
      is this why you weren't there last night?? Jerk!

Vehicles
      90 Audi CQ 20v 5 BANGER
      03-12-2010 12:38 PM #2600
      I Traded in the Cr-v and have a onda Pilot now! WOOT. See you thursday!

Page 104 of 390 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast