Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 199 of 276 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
    Results 6,931 to 6,965 of 9632

    Thread: Ft. Hood, TX and Killeen, TX?

    1. Member R32OG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2012
      Location
      Centx
      Posts
      189
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32 #2102
      06-25-2012 06:56 PM #6931
      Quote Originally Posted by beachball6 View Post
      I'd scan it. Sounds transmission related.
      did that and nothing is actually wrong besides the MAF harness needing fixed but its run fine besides the occasional sputter at start on really hot days (ie. 100+ degrees) help?
      I Used To Be Impressed, Now I'm Just Impressive.:R
      http://www.facebook.com/wdeuro

    2. Member joecastro420's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 17th, 2007
      Location
      Frederick MD
      Posts
      1,564
      Vehicles
      Bagged TDi
      06-25-2012 07:07 PM #6932
      Rejoice!

      I might have a buyer picking up the car this week! In fact, he just sold a civic to get into the Passat.
      DONT WORRY, he's a euro car enthusiast. In the past, he owned a Jetta and a GTI before he decided to track his turbo civic!

      He's a cool guy, and he told me he wont flake out like the others

      I took him on a test drive and he was speechless the whole time!
      He's a Staff Sergeant on Hood, so you'll still see the car every now and then (that if he does buys it)

      Wish me luck!
      4N OBJTS Since ever Since
      Bagged & Blown Daily (Sold, but not forgotten)
      jasonmarbledesign.com
      Open Road Tuning
      Stalk me on IG: @joe_castro_

    3. Member beachball6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 21st, 2003
      Location
      Nolanville, TX
      Posts
      10,801
      Vehicles
      04 R, 05 Silverado, 08 D675, 06 GSXR600(track bike)
      06-25-2012 07:38 PM #6933
      So fix the MAF issue. Your problem might have nothing to do w the heat. It sounds like you're really over thinking this issue and are anxious to throw $$ at the car.

      Joe
      Converted BMW Fan boi 98.5 Dakar ///M3 Dinan stg3
      I hate Volkswagens.
      .:Racing is easy just remember Fast in slow out....or was it the other way around.
      Turn signals are your friends, and exist for a reason

    4. Member shovelhead84's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2010
      Location
      Killeen, Texas
      Posts
      1,301
      Vehicles
      Euro or bust!
      06-25-2012 08:35 PM #6934
      Quote Originally Posted by R32OG View Post
      so this should be an I told ya so moment for Chance but, its hot a balls out here and I'm really concerned with cooling issues with the .:R. its sputters from being so hot out and its not like i can shelter it all day while I'm at work so any suggestions? I'm considering getting that Mishimoto Radiatior for it and maybe even a DSG cooler but somethings gotta give and i have a hunch it won't be the sun lol
      Yeah, I told ya so. Go fix the MAF harness. You don't need all those extra parts. Your gonna waste money and still have the same problem. The VR6 engine always runs hot and there are tons of R32s in Texas that have no problem with heat.

      Quote Originally Posted by beachball6 View Post
      I'd scan it. Sounds transmission related.
      I scanned it for him, twice. It was the MAF.

      Quote Originally Posted by R32OG View Post
      did that and nothing is actually wrong besides the MAF harness needing fixed but its run fine besides the occasional sputter at start on really hot days (ie. 100+ degrees) help?
      The car is cold when you start it (compared to operating temp). Even with the sun blazing on it all day, it is not as hot as you might think. How would heat be the issue if it does not happen when at operating temp? Also, you mentioned this was going on well before we hit 100+ degrees AND it was RPM related.

      Quote Originally Posted by beachball6 View Post
      So fix the MAF issue. Your problem might have nothing to do w the heat. It sounds like you're really over thinking this issue and are anxious to throw $$ at the car.
      +1 to all this.

      Let me explain the events to see if anyone else is thinking the same thing. Maybe it will convince you to get the wiring checked instead of spending money on other parts.

      He installed an intake that moved the MAF forward in the bay. The cable to the MAF was stretched tight and had a potential to "yank" when the engine torqued. I scanned the car and it gave a warning for the sensor. So I cleared the code.
      We switched MAFs on his and my car. Still got a code on his, but my car ran fine. No code with his unit in my car.
      Switched units back to original cars and cleared his code. It coded again.
      To top it off, you can unplug his MAF and the car runs just the same as when it is plugged in.

      If the car is not reading air flow properly, the problem will just get worse with time.
      Past: 1970 Beetle | 1986 Golf 2.0 | 1998 318ic | 2002 Jetta VR6 | 2003 GTI VR6 | 2008 R32
      Present: 1996 Jetta 2.0 | 2013 Passat SEL TDI | 2013 Golf TDI

    5. Member awd4416's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 3rd, 2012
      Location
      Bridgeport, CT
      Posts
      139
      Vehicles
      MK5 UG R32
      06-25-2012 09:04 PM #6935
      Dude see what u can do to the maf wire. When we installed the forge on my r32 we had to get some slack out by undoing the harness wrap. Also on my last car I had the exact same problem after installing a custom made aluminum intake, turned out that I forgot to plug in the maf after install. If your car can't tell how much air is going in it wont be able to regulate the fuel air mixture.

      Good luck bro
      AWD the way its meant to be
      VAG-Com/Micro-Can Owner

    6. Member awd4416's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 3rd, 2012
      Location
      Bridgeport, CT
      Posts
      139
      Vehicles
      MK5 UG R32
      06-25-2012 10:09 PM #6936
      Any of you guys know where I can get some race fuel in the local area? I want to see how my UM tune does with 100+ octane gas
      AWD the way its meant to be
      VAG-Com/Micro-Can Owner

    7. Member beachball6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 21st, 2003
      Location
      Nolanville, TX
      Posts
      10,801
      Vehicles
      04 R, 05 Silverado, 08 D675, 06 GSXR600(track bike)
      06-25-2012 10:13 PM #6937
      Academy raceway at a premium. Harris hill, just google it or go to the VP website.
      Converted BMW Fan boi 98.5 Dakar ///M3 Dinan stg3
      I hate Volkswagens.
      .:Racing is easy just remember Fast in slow out....or was it the other way around.
      Turn signals are your friends, and exist for a reason

    8. Member shovelhead84's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2010
      Location
      Killeen, Texas
      Posts
      1,301
      Vehicles
      Euro or bust!
      06-25-2012 11:06 PM #6938
      Quote Originally Posted by awd4416 View Post
      Any of you guys know where I can get some race fuel in the local area? I want to see how my UM tune does with 100+ octane gas
      We should line them up after you get some so we can see how well you walk away from a stock R.
      Not sure if the grey can beat the blue, but you have a lot more mods so it should compensate for the color.
      Past: 1970 Beetle | 1986 Golf 2.0 | 1998 318ic | 2002 Jetta VR6 | 2003 GTI VR6 | 2008 R32
      Present: 1996 Jetta 2.0 | 2013 Passat SEL TDI | 2013 Golf TDI

    9. Member R32OG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2012
      Location
      Centx
      Posts
      189
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32 #2102
      06-26-2012 08:46 AM #6939
      Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead84 View Post
      Yeah, I told ya so. Go fix the MAF harness. You don't need all those extra parts. Your gonna waste money and still have the same problem. The VR6 engine always runs hot and there are tons of R32s in Texas that have no problem with heat.



      I scanned it for him, twice. It was the MAF.



      The car is cold when you start it (compared to operating temp). Even with the sun blazing on it all day, it is not as hot as you might think. How would heat be the issue if it does not happen when at operating temp? Also, you mentioned this was going on well before we hit 100+ degrees AND it was RPM related.



      +1 to all this.

      Let me explain the events to see if anyone else is thinking the same thing. Maybe it will convince you to get the wiring checked instead of spending money on other parts.

      He installed an intake that moved the MAF forward in the bay. The cable to the MAF was stretched tight and had a potential to "yank" when the engine torqued. I scanned the car and it gave a warning for the sensor. So I cleared the code.
      We switched MAFs on his and my car. Still got a code on his, but my car ran fine. No code with his unit in my car.
      Switched units back to original cars and cleared his code. It coded again.
      To top it off, you can unplug his MAF and the car runs just the same as when it is plugged in.

      If the car is not reading air flow properly, the problem will just get worse with time.
      ok just got my extended warranty coverage so i guess its time to turn her in and get the repair....

      Quote Originally Posted by awd4416 View Post
      Dude see what u can do to the maf wire. When we installed the forge on my r32 we had to get some slack out by undoing the harness wrap. Also on my last car I had the exact same problem after installing a custom made aluminum intake, turned out that I forgot to plug in the maf after install. If your car can't tell how much air is going in it wont be able to regulate the fuel air mixture.

      Good luck bro
      thanks man
      I Used To Be Impressed, Now I'm Just Impressive.:R
      http://www.facebook.com/wdeuro

    10. Member shovelhead84's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2010
      Location
      Killeen, Texas
      Posts
      1,301
      Vehicles
      Euro or bust!
      06-26-2012 08:53 AM #6940
      Quote Originally Posted by R32OG View Post
      ok just got my extended warranty coverage so i guess its time to turn her in and get the repair....
      Put your stock airbox back in so you don't get charged for non-warranty repair due to modification.
      Past: 1970 Beetle | 1986 Golf 2.0 | 1998 318ic | 2002 Jetta VR6 | 2003 GTI VR6 | 2008 R32
      Present: 1996 Jetta 2.0 | 2013 Passat SEL TDI | 2013 Golf TDI

    11. Member R32OG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2012
      Location
      Centx
      Posts
      189
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32 #2102
      06-26-2012 03:17 PM #6941
      Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead84 View Post
      We should line them up after you get some so we can see how well you walk away from a stock R.
      Not sure if the grey can beat the blue, but you have a lot more mods so it should compensate for the color.
      i'd like to see how stands against my APR tune as well!
      I Used To Be Impressed, Now I'm Just Impressive.:R
      http://www.facebook.com/wdeuro

    12. Member R32OG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2012
      Location
      Centx
      Posts
      189
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32 #2102
      06-26-2012 03:18 PM #6942
      Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead84 View Post
      Put your stock airbox back in so you don't get charged for non-warranty repair due to modification.
      I don't have one
      I Used To Be Impressed, Now I'm Just Impressive.:R
      http://www.facebook.com/wdeuro

    13. Member shovelhead84's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2010
      Location
      Killeen, Texas
      Posts
      1,301
      Vehicles
      Euro or bust!
      06-26-2012 04:58 PM #6943
      Quote Originally Posted by R32OG View Post
      i'd like to see how stands against my APR tune as well!
      Quote Originally Posted by R32OG View Post
      I don't have one
      You should focus on getting your car fixed first, then think about lining it up with Oscar's. I don't know if you should do it though... I don't think you need another "I told you so" moment.

      Also, Oscar said he has an air-box for sale. $60 for the set. He said he doesn't need it since his Forge intake fits so well.
      Past: 1970 Beetle | 1986 Golf 2.0 | 1998 318ic | 2002 Jetta VR6 | 2003 GTI VR6 | 2008 R32
      Present: 1996 Jetta 2.0 | 2013 Passat SEL TDI | 2013 Golf TDI

    14. Member joecastro420's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 17th, 2007
      Location
      Frederick MD
      Posts
      1,564
      Vehicles
      Bagged TDi
      06-26-2012 06:05 PM #6944
      The Passat has a new home!

      This time I found a new owner thats going to take care of it the same way I did! After all the people I met and trouble I went through to sell it what a relief...Im glad its going to a good home!

      Cant wait to start my next project!
      4N OBJTS Since ever Since
      Bagged & Blown Daily (Sold, but not forgotten)
      jasonmarbledesign.com
      Open Road Tuning
      Stalk me on IG: @joe_castro_

    15. Member shovelhead84's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2010
      Location
      Killeen, Texas
      Posts
      1,301
      Vehicles
      Euro or bust!
      06-26-2012 06:09 PM #6945
      Quote Originally Posted by beachball6 View Post
      They will run forever and then some. Just don waste money on power. I also assume its an auto
      Quote Originally Posted by joecastro420 View Post
      The Passat has a new home!

      This time I found a new owner thats going to take care of it the same way I did! After all the people I met and trouble I went through to sell it what a relief...Im glad its going to a good home!

      Cant wait to start my next project!
      Awesome, man! I saw it over by my office today. I was wondering if it was still under your control. Glad it worked out.
      Past: 1970 Beetle | 1986 Golf 2.0 | 1998 318ic | 2002 Jetta VR6 | 2003 GTI VR6 | 2008 R32
      Present: 1996 Jetta 2.0 | 2013 Passat SEL TDI | 2013 Golf TDI

    16. Member joecastro420's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 17th, 2007
      Location
      Frederick MD
      Posts
      1,564
      Vehicles
      Bagged TDi
      06-26-2012 06:11 PM #6946
      Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead84 View Post
      Awesome, man! I saw it over by my office today. I was wondering if it was still under your control. Glad it worked out.
      Drove it for the last time today! Just gave the keys and title to the new owner (Lewis) 10 minutes ago.. He's stoked for reals!
      4N OBJTS Since ever Since
      Bagged & Blown Daily (Sold, but not forgotten)
      jasonmarbledesign.com
      Open Road Tuning
      Stalk me on IG: @joe_castro_

    17. Member R32OG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2012
      Location
      Centx
      Posts
      189
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32 #2102
      06-26-2012 07:26 PM #6947
      Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead84 View Post
      You should focus on getting your car fixed first, then think about lining it up with Oscar's. I don't know if you should do it though... I don't think you need another "I told you so" moment.

      Also, Oscar said he has an air-box for sale. $60 for the set. He said he doesn't need it since his Forge intake fits so well.
      well once fixed I'm still interested to see how it stands against the UM i know the Um is better but still nothing is better thn in your face results

      also wanting the air box
      I Used To Be Impressed, Now I'm Just Impressive.:R
      http://www.facebook.com/wdeuro

    18. Member beachball6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 21st, 2003
      Location
      Nolanville, TX
      Posts
      10,801
      Vehicles
      04 R, 05 Silverado, 08 D675, 06 GSXR600(track bike)
      06-26-2012 08:26 PM #6948
      I say we go to academy and i let my 14yr old car do the winning. Takers? Im booked for the next two weeks though. Its her birth month and she just got some goodies.
      Converted BMW Fan boi 98.5 Dakar ///M3 Dinan stg3
      I hate Volkswagens.
      .:Racing is easy just remember Fast in slow out....or was it the other way around.
      Turn signals are your friends, and exist for a reason

    19. Member shovelhead84's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2010
      Location
      Killeen, Texas
      Posts
      1,301
      Vehicles
      Euro or bust!
      06-26-2012 09:21 PM #6949
      Quote Originally Posted by beachball6 View Post
      I say we go to academy and i let my 14yr old car do the winning. Takers? Im booked for the next two weeks though. Its her birth month and she just got some goodies.
      Only if I get a sticker that says, "I went to academy and all I saw was Shawn's A$$."

      Last edited by shovelhead84; 06-26-2012 at 09:36 PM.
      Past: 1970 Beetle | 1986 Golf 2.0 | 1998 318ic | 2002 Jetta VR6 | 2003 GTI VR6 | 2008 R32
      Present: 1996 Jetta 2.0 | 2013 Passat SEL TDI | 2013 Golf TDI

    20. Member beachball6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 21st, 2003
      Location
      Nolanville, TX
      Posts
      10,801
      Vehicles
      04 R, 05 Silverado, 08 D675, 06 GSXR600(track bike)
      06-26-2012 11:31 PM #6950
      That pic is no bueno.
      Converted BMW Fan boi 98.5 Dakar ///M3 Dinan stg3
      I hate Volkswagens.
      .:Racing is easy just remember Fast in slow out....or was it the other way around.
      Turn signals are your friends, and exist for a reason

    21. Member shovelhead84's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2010
      Location
      Killeen, Texas
      Posts
      1,301
      Vehicles
      Euro or bust!
      06-27-2012 06:52 AM #6951
      Quote Originally Posted by beachball6 View Post
      That pic is no bueno.
      It was for humor, not accuracy.
      Past: 1970 Beetle | 1986 Golf 2.0 | 1998 318ic | 2002 Jetta VR6 | 2003 GTI VR6 | 2008 R32
      Present: 1996 Jetta 2.0 | 2013 Passat SEL TDI | 2013 Golf TDI

    22. Member beachball6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 21st, 2003
      Location
      Nolanville, TX
      Posts
      10,801
      Vehicles
      04 R, 05 Silverado, 08 D675, 06 GSXR600(track bike)
      06-27-2012 07:51 AM #6952
      Well it missed on both ;-)
      Converted BMW Fan boi 98.5 Dakar ///M3 Dinan stg3
      I hate Volkswagens.
      .:Racing is easy just remember Fast in slow out....or was it the other way around.
      Turn signals are your friends, and exist for a reason

    23. Member shovelhead84's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2010
      Location
      Killeen, Texas
      Posts
      1,301
      Vehicles
      Euro or bust!
      06-27-2012 08:13 AM #6953
      Well, I think the purpose was served. Oscar and I are in the office laughing our arses off at your obvious dislike of the inaccurate depiction of your car.
      Past: 1970 Beetle | 1986 Golf 2.0 | 1998 318ic | 2002 Jetta VR6 | 2003 GTI VR6 | 2008 R32
      Present: 1996 Jetta 2.0 | 2013 Passat SEL TDI | 2013 Golf TDI

    24. Member joecastro420's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 17th, 2007
      Location
      Frederick MD
      Posts
      1,564
      Vehicles
      Bagged TDi
      06-27-2012 09:43 AM #6954
      Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead84 View Post
      Well, I think the purpose was served. Oscar and I are in the office laughing our arses off at your obvious dislike of the inaccurate depiction of your car.
      With all that money you're getting paid, shouldn't you guys be working or look like you are?! J/K
      4N OBJTS Since ever Since
      Bagged & Blown Daily (Sold, but not forgotten)
      jasonmarbledesign.com
      Open Road Tuning
      Stalk me on IG: @joe_castro_

    25. Member shovelhead84's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2010
      Location
      Killeen, Texas
      Posts
      1,301
      Vehicles
      Euro or bust!
      06-27-2012 11:28 AM #6955
      Quote Originally Posted by joecastro420 View Post
      With all that money you're getting paid, shouldn't you guys be working or look like you are?! J/K
      If I made all the money you think I do, wouldn't I have some coils by now?
      Past: 1970 Beetle | 1986 Golf 2.0 | 1998 318ic | 2002 Jetta VR6 | 2003 GTI VR6 | 2008 R32
      Present: 1996 Jetta 2.0 | 2013 Passat SEL TDI | 2013 Golf TDI

    26. Member R32OG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2012
      Location
      Centx
      Posts
      189
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32 #2102
      06-27-2012 11:44 AM #6956
      Quote Originally Posted by shovelhead84 View Post
      If I made all the money you think I do, wouldn't I have some coils by now?
      bu dump tss.... and the punch line lol
      I Used To Be Impressed, Now I'm Just Impressive.:R
      http://www.facebook.com/wdeuro

    27. Member kuma85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22nd, 2007
      Location
      Killeen/Ft.Hood
      Posts
      4,675
      Vehicles
      90 Audi CQ 20v 5 BANGER
      06-27-2012 03:34 PM #6957
      Cruise and Drag meet for Next friday is on the schedule.


      whos going?
      Quote Originally Posted by death 4kqt
      Quote Originally Posted by zturnidge
      i do know the coupe gt is fwd but they are still cool cars and i would love to have one.
      i fwd audi is like a super hot mermaid.....it might look sweet, but what can you really do with it?
      Quote Originally Posted by 97 GTI 10990 View Post
      .....i dont understand why everyone is so hostile on here
      Quote Originally Posted by Live Fast View Post
      Welcome to Vwvortex.com... our motto is F**K you...better get used to it

    28. Member AWDb5Dub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22nd, 2009
      Location
      Ft. Hood
      Posts
      643
      Vehicles
      2x 2010 Jetta (1 TDI and 1 Wolfsburg DSG 2.0t TSI)
      06-27-2012 04:58 PM #6958
      Chance, werent you just telling me how you dont want to lower your car? BTW I should have the Audi down on thursday. Stephen Ill go but im not running the Z so ill just be chillin

      Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
      OEF 10/11 -- Been there, Done that and all I got was my Audi
      Quote Originally Posted by DubGray1.8T View Post
      With a post like this I can't help but think you might be slightly retarded. Maybe you should get that evaluated?

    29. Member shovelhead84's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2010
      Location
      Killeen, Texas
      Posts
      1,301
      Vehicles
      Euro or bust!
      06-27-2012 06:29 PM #6959
      Quote Originally Posted by AWDb5Dub View Post
      Chance, werent you just telling me how you dont want to lower your car? BTW I should have the Audi down on thursday. Stephen Ill go but im not running the Z so ill just be chillin

      Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
      I have never been big about slamming a car. I enjoy driving aggressively and I appreciate a little clearance on my car. I would like to get closer to the Euro R32 height so I can get a little lower and keep it drivable (to my standard). I love bags because they can offer a dynamic experience to the vehicle, however I am not baller enough to purchase a set of performance bags.

      I appreciate the nutt draggers out there, but It is not what you can expect to see from my daily. I have only recently decided to get lower since the R32 is no longer my primary source of transportation. My wife's jeep gets us everywhere, so my car stays in the garage unless I'm going to work or coming out to a GtG.
      Past: 1970 Beetle | 1986 Golf 2.0 | 1998 318ic | 2002 Jetta VR6 | 2003 GTI VR6 | 2008 R32
      Present: 1996 Jetta 2.0 | 2013 Passat SEL TDI | 2013 Golf TDI

    30. Member kuma85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22nd, 2007
      Location
      Killeen/Ft.Hood
      Posts
      4,675
      Vehicles
      90 Audi CQ 20v 5 BANGER
      06-27-2012 07:47 PM #6960
      Hey Guys, Kelly Madden of MJM AutoHaus in SA, Tx is giving mega discounts off of Koni coilover kits.


      https://www.facebook.com/pages/MJM-A...s/118030526693

      Any and all KONI products. Your cost would be 45% less an additional 5% off www.koni-na.com retail (MSRP) price.
      Quote Originally Posted by death 4kqt
      Quote Originally Posted by zturnidge
      i do know the coupe gt is fwd but they are still cool cars and i would love to have one.
      i fwd audi is like a super hot mermaid.....it might look sweet, but what can you really do with it?
      Quote Originally Posted by 97 GTI 10990 View Post
      .....i dont understand why everyone is so hostile on here
      Quote Originally Posted by Live Fast View Post
      Welcome to Vwvortex.com... our motto is F**K you...better get used to it

    31. Member R32OG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2012
      Location
      Centx
      Posts
      189
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32 #2102
      06-27-2012 08:34 PM #6961
      a friend of mine bought the UG .:R today that was for sale in killeen @ payless. Turns out it had and AFE intake system, H&R springs, oem touchscreen & the previous owner had the car VAG'd... and the kicker, final sell price went for 19,899 damn i paid 23k stock lol!
      I Used To Be Impressed, Now I'm Just Impressive.:R
      http://www.facebook.com/wdeuro

    32. Member kuma85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22nd, 2007
      Location
      Killeen/Ft.Hood
      Posts
      4,675
      Vehicles
      90 Audi CQ 20v 5 BANGER
      06-27-2012 08:44 PM #6962
      Quote Originally Posted by r32og View Post
      a friend of mine bought the ug .:r today that was for sale in killeen @ payless. Turns out it had and afe intake system, h&r springs, oem touchscreen & the previous owner had the car vag'd... And the kicker, final sell price went for 19,899 damn i paid 23k stock lol!

      you got hosed!
      Quote Originally Posted by death 4kqt
      Quote Originally Posted by zturnidge
      i do know the coupe gt is fwd but they are still cool cars and i would love to have one.
      i fwd audi is like a super hot mermaid.....it might look sweet, but what can you really do with it?
      Quote Originally Posted by 97 GTI 10990 View Post
      .....i dont understand why everyone is so hostile on here
      Quote Originally Posted by Live Fast View Post
      Welcome to Vwvortex.com... our motto is F**K you...better get used to it

    33. Member R32OG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2012
      Location
      Centx
      Posts
      189
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32 #2102
      06-27-2012 08:55 PM #6963
      Quote Originally Posted by kuma85 View Post
      you got hosed!
      no i think i just paid the price for a low mileage, un-molested .:R so now i have the satisfaction of doing the mods myself and knowing whats in my car, my buddy didn't even know what he had in there.
      I Used To Be Impressed, Now I'm Just Impressive.:R
      http://www.facebook.com/wdeuro

    34. Member kuma85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 22nd, 2007
      Location
      Killeen/Ft.Hood
      Posts
      4,675
      Vehicles
      90 Audi CQ 20v 5 BANGER
      06-27-2012 08:57 PM #6964
      Quote Originally Posted by R32OG View Post
      no i think i just paid the price for a low mileage, un-molested .:R so now i have the satisfaction of doing the mods myself and knowing whats in my car, my buddy didn't even know what he had in there.
      what do you have in the car?
      Quote Originally Posted by death 4kqt
      Quote Originally Posted by zturnidge
      i do know the coupe gt is fwd but they are still cool cars and i would love to have one.
      i fwd audi is like a super hot mermaid.....it might look sweet, but what can you really do with it?
      Quote Originally Posted by 97 GTI 10990 View Post
      .....i dont understand why everyone is so hostile on here
      Quote Originally Posted by Live Fast View Post
      Welcome to Vwvortex.com... our motto is F**K you...better get used to it

    35. Member R32OG's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 5th, 2012
      Location
      Centx
      Posts
      189
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32 #2102
      06-27-2012 09:04 PM #6965
      Quote Originally Posted by kuma85 View Post
      what do you have in the car?
      APR STG I, VF engineering intake, H&R springs, ECS tuning Blind Spot Mirrors and Obviously the BLQ's I Just sold.
      I Used To Be Impressed, Now I'm Just Impressive.:R
      http://www.facebook.com/wdeuro

    Page 199 of 276 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •