Triple G what are you going to be riding that bike on with tires like that?
good looking bike though!
Bianchi G.U.S.S Single Speed (w/ street wheels, MTB Wheels getting trued)
Klein Adroit Pro
My upcoming project Cove G-Spot - got a killer deal on it from a buddy who works for Hayes.
Modified by stuckinthewoodwork at 5:21 PM 3-27-2009
Quote, originally posted by CITTHRU »
This is so much like my bike it's scary. I hope you don't see me out one day and think I borrowed yours
Modified by CITTHRU at 3:08 AM 2-9-2009
that is more than a little scary and no less we both live in Chicago
My daughter got herself a really nice Diamondback yesterday! 21 speed. Brakes are excellent, she almost did a endo haha. She doesn't live with me and her mother is a retard, felt bad she hasn;t had a good bike in years and her current one is all rusted up and beat. So me and my fiancee broke out the plastic and got her a sweet mountain bike that should last her a couple years. She was absolutely loving it, although I think she was afraid to change the gears for some reason she didn't want to take it out of 7, lol. Now she can go riding the trails with her dad
Dad N Daughter
Modified by 5_Cent at 1:41 PM 3-30-2009
My 2009 Trek Fuel EX-8 (a.k.a. Diablo)
• FSA K-Force handlebar, OS-150 stem, and SL-K Titanium saddle
• Rock Shox Reba Team 120mm travel w/ Maxle Lite and PushLoc remote lockout
• Fox Float RP23 shock
• Shimano XT disc brakes, front derailleur, crank set, and rear cassette
• Shimano XTR Shadow rear derailleur, chain, and shifters
• Spinergy Xyclone Disc wheel set
• Crank Brothers Joplin R adjustable height seatpost
• Azonic Accelerator platform pedals
• Kenda Nevegal "Stick-E" tires 2.10
Total Weight - 27 lbs.