Looking at this thread just gave me Spring Fever! These are our bikes..
His and Hers
Too many? I think not...there is always room for more!
Me-Where it all Started...Don't dis the Huffy (Wow I was an Ugly Child, amazing what the 80/90's will do to you) haha
FOR SALE...$400 OBO in the PA/NJ/NY area
- Specialized Rockhopper 15.5 Powder coated teal
- Nitto UI-5GX (100mm)
- Generic risers with Oury Grips
- MKS pedals and cages with nylon straps
- 170mm crank arms with 48t chain ring
- Specialized Body Geometry saddle
- New bottom bracket
- Original front wheel and hub
- NEW rear wheel with NEW Origin 8 free wheel
- Bontrager H2 26 tires (26x2.0) and original tires
- Kid not included
Last edited by GroceryGetter82; 04-10-2012 at 09:21 AM.
I got a little burnt out this season so I did what any other road biker would do- get a 29er
Last time I had one of these I broke my leg... Reaaaaally need to find some mtn shoes and pedals. Haven't got to truly take it out yet. This thing is like a stiff road bike on the dirt, super responsive.