This was a couple weeks ago after a quick XC jaunt in 4" of fresh powder... now it's rain rain rain and maybe early Spring?
· ·we're only gonna die for our own arrogance that's why we might as well take our time...
· · /
· · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to Ø
Looking at this thread just gave me Spring Fever! These are our bikes..
His and Hers
Too many? I think not...there is always room for more!
Me-Where it all Started...Don't dis the Huffy (Wow I was an Ugly Child, amazing what the 80/90's will do to you) haha
FOR SALE...$400 OBO in the PA/NJ/NY area
- Specialized Rockhopper 15.5 Powder coated teal
- Nitto UI-5GX (100mm)
- Generic risers with Oury Grips
- MKS pedals and cages with nylon straps
- 170mm crank arms with 48t chain ring
- Specialized Body Geometry saddle
- New bottom bracket
- Original front wheel and hub
- NEW rear wheel with NEW Origin 8 free wheel
- Bontrager H2 26 tires (26x2.0) and original tires
- Kid not included
Last edited by GroceryGetter82; 04-10-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Selling my old 29er for $700
Scuba If I got in a cab and Esher was driving, I'd get right out. Then I'd ponder how drunk I was that I entered the rear of a 2dr rabbit and thought it was a cab.
Mk1Madness, The show that has potential but the organizer sucks!