Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 105 of 133 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
    Results 3,641 to 3,675 of 4643

    Thread: what grinds your gears at the gym?

    1. 02-16-2012 10:22 PM #3641
      Ugh patella tendonitis sucks bawlz.

    2. Member XiaoNio's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 22nd, 2005
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      2,614
      Vehicles
      13 Si, 07 Speed Triple
      02-16-2012 10:35 PM #3642
      Quote Originally Posted by spoolin215 View Post
      Ugh patella tendonitis sucks bawlz.
      I dunno man... I was pretty sure bros doing curls in the squat rack and people leaning too far forward on the stair stepper were life's biggest concern.

    3. 02-16-2012 10:39 PM #3643
      Quote Originally Posted by XiaoNio View Post
      I dunno man... I was pretty sure bros doing curls in the squat rack and people leaning too far forward on the stair stepper were life's biggest concern.
      lol. It has been great running my own gym. BTW I meant to ask you, what was the meet you did the other day? Weightlifting or powerlifting?

    4. 02-17-2012 07:42 AM #3644
      Quote Originally Posted by XiaoNio View Post
      Was writing a snarky post but decided to stop. Suffice to say this thread occasionally upsets me. I could care less what people do in the gym. At least they're in there. I do prefer being around people who know what they're doing and I'm willing to pay money for that environment. I could also care less if people want to scream, tear their shirt off, flex at the mirror or call each other bro.
      Well, then by the same token, why care what people say in this thread? So obnoxious behavior at a place where you can't avoid it is alright, but this thread, which you can avoid entirely by not clicking on it, upsets you? Something to think about...

      Despite that post, I'm sure there are things that piss you off and it's nice to vent about them. As long as you don't interfere with others' lives, there's nothing wrong with that. Now, coming up to them and giving unsolicited advice is super lame in my opinion (like telling someone to squat deeper or whatever - my response would be "go blow it out yer ass").

    5. Member XiaoNio's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 22nd, 2005
      Location
      MD
      Posts
      2,614
      Vehicles
      13 Si, 07 Speed Triple
      02-17-2012 09:00 AM #3645
      There are definitely things that grind my gears. It's good to have this outlet and there have definitely been some gems here. At the same time, I do think the level of whine here is rising.

      We seem to have moved from...
      Old guy blow drying his balls and winking at me followed me into the showers.
      Bro told my girlfriend I was dumb for telling her to squat too low. Said I was going to destroy her knees.

      To...
      I saw someone working out with programming/exercises I don't approve of.

      Spoolin: Baltimore Open for Oly lifting. Bombed out of snatches. Hit 88 easy on the warm up platform and missed 90 and 91 twice. Clipped my chin trying to jerk 120.

    6. 02-17-2012 09:13 AM #3646
      Quote Originally Posted by XiaoNio View Post

      Spoolin: Baltimore Open for Oly lifting. Bombed out of snatches. Hit 88 easy on the warm up platform and missed 90 and 91 twice. Clipped my chin trying to jerk 120.
      Brutal. It's aight man, you'll bounce back.

    7. 02-17-2012 10:37 AM #3647
      Quote Originally Posted by XiaoNio View Post
      To...
      I saw someone working out with programming/exercises I don't approve of.
      It actually appears to have turned to grinding gears about grinding gears in a way that you don't approve of.

    8. Member SSj4G60's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 12th, 2001
      Location
      LI/NY
      Posts
      10,221
      02-17-2012 11:53 AM #3648
      only real complaint lately is people taking up the tall lockers that have next to nothing in them, just 1 small bag and maybe a sweatshirt. Starting to miss working the lateshift and being at the gym at 1am having it to myself.

    9. 02-17-2012 12:36 PM #3649
      Quote Originally Posted by SSj4G60 View Post
      only real complaint lately is people taking up the tall lockers that have next to nothing in them, just 1 small bag and maybe a sweatshirt. Starting to miss working the lateshift and being at the gym at 1am having it to myself.
      I remember back in the day when I worked at a commercial gym, this dude threw his stuff in a locker and didn't lock it. Then later another dude threw his stuff in the same locker and didn't notice there were someone else's belongings in there, and he locked it.

      Dude 1 comes in to get his stuff, and can't cuz it's locked up by someone else. So I cut the lock, and then dude 2 flips his **** on me. It was pretty funny.

    10. Member kimlin85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 25th, 2007
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      5,020
      Vehicles
      337
      02-18-2012 08:01 AM #3650
      do you ever honestly just feel bad for people at the gym though? i see all these bigger ladies that come in at 5am when i do, and they just do buttloads of cardio and nothing else. usually they're there longer than i am and make no progress. but it would be dickish to go up and say something and prob hurt their feelings. i almost wish one of those chicks would just ask me for help, i'd def take on a newbie training partner. i mean if they are dedicated enought to come a few times a week at 5am then they are dedicated enough for me.

      i agree w/juggs that you can't really just go up and tell ppl to squat deeper or whatever. it wont end well. i'm sure you've all had someone come up to you and offer BS advice and all it did was annoy you, and these fools will prob think you're full of it.

    11. Member vwbrvr6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 30th, 2002
      Location
      Boca Raton, FL
      Posts
      3,316
      Vehicles
      '11 GTI, '12 VW Passat 2.5 SE,
      02-18-2012 12:49 PM #3651
      The smith machine grinds my gears. The other day all the benches were taken and the smith machine was open, and I was in a rush and wanted to bench. So I went on the smith machine, and I hurt my left shoulder on it. Seriously what is this machine good for except for giving injuries?
      VW's from my past.
      1986 Scirocco 16v, 1998 Jetta GLX Vr6, 2002 Passat 1.8t, 2005 Passat 1.8t, 2009 Passat 2.0t.

    12. Banned Chilledman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 14th, 2010
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      3,637
      02-18-2012 01:51 PM #3652
      Quote Originally Posted by kimlin85 View Post
      do you ever honestly just feel bad for people at the gym though? i see all these bigger ladies that come in at 5am when i do, and they just do buttloads of cardio and nothing else. usually they're there longer than i am and make no progress. but it would be dickish to go up and say something and prob hurt their feelings. i almost wish one of those chicks would just ask me for help, i'd def take on a newbie training partner. i mean if they are dedicated enought to come a few times a week at 5am then they are dedicated enough for me.

      i agree w/juggs that you can't really just go up and tell ppl to squat deeper or whatever. it wont end well. i'm sure you've all had someone come up to you and offer BS advice and all it did was annoy you, and these fools will prob think you're full of it.
      That being said if some one who is in better shape then me or lifts a lot more then me for there size , I would definitely listen .

      I tend to ask people who are
      1. Stronger
      2. Know what there doing
      3. Who are in better shape

      To find out what else I can do better .

    13. Member ultimate steve's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 17th, 2003
      Location
      west islip NY
      Posts
      7,248
      Vehicles
      MKVI GTI, carbon steel gray, manual, sunroof/nav
      02-18-2012 02:12 PM #3653
      I duno... Pretty much anytime anyone picks up a kettlebell in my gym they're doing it wrong. But I'm not going to try to explain the proper way to swing to someone who's twice my age or twice my size. Kettlebell technique is my pet peeve because you will rarely see anyone use them but when you do.... Face palm.

    14. Member kimlin85's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 25th, 2007
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      5,020
      Vehicles
      337
      02-19-2012 08:59 AM #3654
      Quote Originally Posted by vwbrvr6 View Post
      The smith machine grinds my gears. The other day all the benches were taken and the smith machine was open, and I was in a rush and wanted to bench. So I went on the smith machine, and I hurt my left shoulder on it. Seriously what is this machine good for except for giving injuries?
      inverted rows.

    15. Member captain_insano's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 6th, 2010
      Posts
      541
      Vehicles
      1996 Chevy C1500, a little black german rocketship
      02-19-2012 08:02 PM #3655
      now im new to the gym so i may not have a place to gripe yet, BUT

      it is very annoying when im trying to get my workout in and all the benches are taken up so i ask the guy on his phone just sitting on one if i can work in. So he gives me the "wait a sec" finger and goes "nah bro im in the middle of a set", and then procedes to half rep two more and then take another phone call
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      MRVW00 wasn't always gay. He stumbled upon the nastiest of vag's and turned the corner from Succubus Lane onto Fabulous Avenue.
      Quote Originally Posted by butterface View Post
      Girls I like suck in bed. I prefer angry vicious hate ****ing. Is it ok to have a GF I like and one or two I hate?

    16. Member cptn slo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2010
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      234
      Vehicles
      1998 VW VR6 GTI (owned) 2000 Audi A6 2.7T (ownde), 1996 Miata (current)
      02-20-2012 09:41 PM #3656
      Quote Originally Posted by im easy View Post
      I'm just curious, if you see someone with horrible form why not go help them instead of staring and laughing? Isn't that what the gym is for? Without anyone else's help they are never going to learn the proper technique.
      The majority of the time people either ignore you or their egos are so big and they get pissed at you. Especially if it is a father trying to teach his kids how to lift. Try to help them and all hell will break loose.




      I walked into the basement and there was about 20 kids that looked like they were 12. All of them hovering around the benches, using their chest as trampolines for the weights they were lifting as a team. We really need someone down there to kick young stupid kids out and tell people they are doing something stupid.

    17. Member bigtavo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 10th, 2004
      Location
      Yardley
      Posts
      4,033
      Vehicles
      2.0l 16V 88 Rocco
      02-22-2012 02:14 PM #3657
      I'm not reading 105 pages so maybe my complaints are repetitive, but most are simple courtesies. I go to a large LA Fitness and it amazes me how ignorant people are.

      1. People spit gum on the shower stall floors. How f'kin lazy are you if you can't spit your gum in the 3 trash cans you went past entering the shower.

      2. Leave the sink a mess after shaving. Spend three seconds and wipe down the basin with a paper towel.

      3. It's been said before but people that talk on their phones in the locker and on the gym floor.

      4. People who don't put their stuff in a locker and leave it on the bench and then get all irate that someone "touched" their stuff.

      5. Jumping on a piece of equipment in the middle of someone's set. I have seen it happen more than once and it can get heated.
      Personal responsibility, a lost art.

    18. Member TetsuoShima's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2008
      Location
      Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
      Posts
      6,758
      Vehicles
      1994 Honda Prelude V-TAK
      02-23-2012 02:35 PM #3658
      Quote Originally Posted by bigtavo View Post
      3. It's been said before but people that talk on their phones in the locker and on the gym floor.
      This complaint really pisses me off. Unless you're blabbing on the phone for 5+ minutes I don't see anything wrong with it.

      Same goes with the "texting" on your phone between sets. Get a life and stop being angry at things that don't interfere with your workout.

      If you're going to use the argument that talking on the phone distracts you, then might as well tell everyone in the gym to shut the hell up because guess what - people talk to each other at the gym, why should taking a 1-2 minute call be any different?

      Same as "texting" or being on your phone. What's the difference if someone is texting between a set or changing/browsing for a different song?

      Just because they're texting they don't take their workouts seriously? This complaint fails on so many levels.

    19. Member Rob Cote's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 6th, 2006
      Location
      Beverly, MA
      Posts
      7,817
      Vehicles
      06A3 & 97TJ
      02-23-2012 03:00 PM #3659
      Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima View Post
      This complaint really pisses me off. Unless you're blabbing on the phone for 5+ minutes I don't see anything wrong with it.

      Same goes with the "texting" on your phone between sets. Get a life and stop being angry at things that don't interfere with your workout.

      If you're going to use the argument that talking on the phone distracts you, then might as well tell everyone in the gym to shut the hell up because guess what - people talk to each other at the gym, why should taking a 1-2 minute call be any different?

      Same as "texting" or being on your phone. What's the difference if someone is texting between a set or changing/browsing for a different song?

      Just because they're texting they don't take their workouts seriously? This complaint fails on so many levels.
      What about talking on the phone DURING the workout, though? I feel like that's a clear indicator that the person is NOT taking their workout seriously.
      Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Eddie View Post
      When i'm lookin' to get er to spread 'em I usually just throw copious amounts of alcohol at the situation.

    20. Member bigtavo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 10th, 2004
      Location
      Yardley
      Posts
      4,033
      Vehicles
      2.0l 16V 88 Rocco
      02-23-2012 08:33 PM #3660
      Quote Originally Posted by TetsuoShima View Post
      This complaint really pisses me off. Unless you're blabbing on the phone for 5+ minutes I don't see anything wrong with it.

      Same goes with the "texting" on your phone between sets. Get a life and stop being angry at things that don't interfere with your workout.

      If you're going to use the argument that talking on the phone distracts you, then might as well tell everyone in the gym to shut the hell up because guess what - people talk to each other at the gym, why should taking a 1-2 minute call be any different?

      Same as "texting" or being on your phone. What's the difference if someone is texting between a set or changing/browsing for a different song?

      Just because they're texting they don't take their workouts seriously? This complaint fails on so many levels.
      I don't have any real issue with someone taking a quick "I'm just leaving the gym, I'll see you at the office" call. My complaint is really about people that carry on for 10-15 minutes, hands free. If I can be half way across the locker room and feel like I understand the entire gist of the conversation then that crosses a line. Let's also ignore the fact that there are a dozen signs around the locker room "please don't use cellphones in the locker room".
      Personal responsibility, a lost art.

    21. Member vwbrvr6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 30th, 2002
      Location
      Boca Raton, FL
      Posts
      3,316
      Vehicles
      '11 GTI, '12 VW Passat 2.5 SE,
      02-24-2012 11:43 AM #3661
      Quote Originally Posted by bigtavo View Post
      I don't have any real issue with someone taking a quick "I'm just leaving the gym, I'll see you at the office" call. My complaint is really about people that carry on for 10-15 minutes, hands free. If I can be half way across the locker room and feel like I understand the entire gist of the conversation then that crosses a line. Let's also ignore the fact that there are a dozen signs around the locker room "please don't use cellphones in the locker room".
      What is the difference between having a conversation with your buddy next to you, and your buddy a few miles away, only you can't see the other guy on the cellphone. Who cares.

      The reason they don't want you to use cellphones in the locker room has to do with video recording and photos, it has nothing to do with people chatting on the phone.
      VW's from my past.
      1986 Scirocco 16v, 1998 Jetta GLX Vr6, 2002 Passat 1.8t, 2005 Passat 1.8t, 2009 Passat 2.0t.

    22. Member Harris_Teeter's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 30th, 2008
      Location
      Stool Bend
      Posts
      3,004
      Vehicles
      Blackish Green
      02-24-2012 01:36 PM #3662
      Quote Originally Posted by kimlin85 View Post
      do you ever honestly just feel bad for people at the gym though? i see all these bigger ladies that come in at 5am when i do, and they just do buttloads of cardio and nothing else. usually they're there longer than i am and make no progress. but it would be dickish to go up and say something and prob hurt their feelings. i almost wish one of those chicks would just ask me for help, i'd def take on a newbie training partner. i mean if they are dedicated enought to come a few times a week at 5am then they are dedicated enough for me.

      i agree w/juggs that you can't really just go up and tell ppl to squat deeper or whatever. it wont end well. i'm sure you've all had someone come up to you and offer BS advice and all it did was annoy you, and these fools will prob think you're full of it.
      I feel bad for these folks...there's a guy who's been going to the gym in the morning for well over a year at the same 5am time frame as me, spends about 90% of his workout doing cardio and 10% lifting weights and looks exactly the same....nice guy, but there are better ways to make progress

      Anytime anyone offers me advice I'm willing to listen, even if I don't follow, I'll listen, say thanks and give it a whirl, if it's not my cup of tea, I'll ditch it

    23. Member 02GTIFREESKIER's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 3rd, 2006
      Location
      Alta, UT
      Posts
      2,532
      Vehicles
      93 Corrado VR6 (2 Wycked), 1999 Nissan Frontier
      02-25-2012 10:22 AM #3663
      The cell phone thing is something that you will never change peoples minds on. I agree that replying to a text, changing your pandora station, or even taking a quick call should not matter so long as it is between sets, and does not interfere with someone who is trying to work in.

      What does bother me are the people who will just give you dirty looks when you do decide to use your phone between sets. Either say something or keep moving.
      Corrado: because I always wanted to get heckled by elitist pricks over the internet.

    24. Member chaugner's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 13th, 2002
      Location
      Miami
      Posts
      5,672
      Vehicles
      Audi TTQ, Touraeg, Passat
      03-10-2012 11:46 AM #3664
      half empty gym ... 3 squat racks, all taken by fing curlers

    25. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 26th, 2006
      Posts
      3,232
      Vehicles
      2006 GTO, 1998 Saturn SC2
      03-10-2012 02:11 PM #3665
      The 3 P.M. high school crowd is a little rowdy/annoying, but my gym really isn't that bad

      It's a shame that I'm going to move soon and it can only get worse :p

    26. Member cptn slo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 18th, 2010
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      234
      Vehicles
      1998 VW VR6 GTI (owned) 2000 Audi A6 2.7T (ownde), 1996 Miata (current)
      03-10-2012 04:15 PM #3666
      New gym =) Key card access type one, so I can go whenever I want. Hopefully won't be making any more contributions to this thread.

    27. Member captain_insano's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 6th, 2010
      Posts
      541
      Vehicles
      1996 Chevy C1500, a little black german rocketship
      03-11-2012 08:15 PM #3667
      As of late it has been the housewives on the ellipticals, not the regular kind, depending on your stride it will act either as a stair-stepper, or a regular elliptical. every single woman puts their hands on the support bars and pushes with their arms and legs, but mostly their arms, they are like bouncing up and down doing it, and i even heard one lady say as she got off
      "i thought this was supposed to work your legs, but only my arms are tired, what am i doing wrong?" she said this to the trainer, and the trainer said nothing I mean I am by no means in shape but at least when i do cardio i do it properly
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      MRVW00 wasn't always gay. He stumbled upon the nastiest of vag's and turned the corner from Succubus Lane onto Fabulous Avenue.
      Quote Originally Posted by butterface View Post
      Girls I like suck in bed. I prefer angry vicious hate ****ing. Is it ok to have a GF I like and one or two I hate?

    28. Banned Chilledman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 14th, 2010
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      3,637
      03-12-2012 10:14 AM #3668
      Quote Originally Posted by chaugner View Post
      half empty gym ... 3 squat racks, all taken by fing curlers
      Wait we're you at the Mechanicsburg pa la fitness on Saturday afternoon also ?

      The best was the guy in the power rack curling , I went up asked him what he was doing and then walked away laughing .

      Yeah it's fun to be a dick lol

    29. 03-12-2012 07:06 PM #3669
      good story:

      a guy I know, from downtown and the gym, always claims he has MASSIVE bench numbers. Now the guy is big, but he's also a bro. Way too much ego, no squats or deadlifts....and he's just a giant blob...but he is big.

      he has made claims as high as 545lbs FOR 13 REPS before on bench. LOL I generally just shrug this off because the numbers constantly change anyway.

      so I've never actually seen him bench, and everyone I know who has seen him bench, says it's closer to 450lbsx1 LOL

      so today, I get lucky and he is in there benching, he hit a SLOPPY 365x2 and a REALLY sloppy 405lbs x2 then tells me he's having an off day because he recently got a tattoo on his shoulder. I've never gotten a tattoo, but I find it hard to imagine it would knock 140lbs and 11 reps off a total. LOL

      this is kind of the opposite of a rant, but it is sweet hilarious justice

    30. Member 02GTIFREESKIER's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 3rd, 2006
      Location
      Alta, UT
      Posts
      2,532
      Vehicles
      93 Corrado VR6 (2 Wycked), 1999 Nissan Frontier
      03-12-2012 09:15 PM #3670
      Quote Originally Posted by ::xander:: View Post
      good story:

      a guy I know, from downtown and the gym, always claims he has MASSIVE bench numbers. Now the guy is big, but he's also a bro. Way too much ego, no squats or deadlifts....and he's just a giant blob...but he is big.

      he has made claims as high as 545lbs FOR 13 REPS before on bench. LOL I generally just shrug this off because the numbers constantly change anyway.

      so I've never actually seen him bench, and everyone I know who has seen him bench, says it's closer to 450lbsx1 LOL

      so today, I get lucky and he is in there benching, he hit a SLOPPY 365x2 and a REALLY sloppy 405lbs x2 then tells me he's having an off day because he recently got a tattoo on his shoulder. I've never gotten a tattoo, but I find it hard to imagine it would knock 140lbs and 11 reps off a total. LOL

      this is kind of the opposite of a rant, but it is sweet hilarious justice
      Id think the release of endorphin and adrenaline caused by the pain of putting 405lbs on a fresh tattoo would actually be beneficial .
      Corrado: because I always wanted to get heckled by elitist pricks over the internet.

    31. Banned Chilledman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 14th, 2010
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      3,637
      03-13-2012 08:32 AM #3671
      I dead-lifted the same day I got my camel toe tattoo , didn't notice any difference ...

    32. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 25th, 2000
      Location
      Arlington, VA
      Posts
      1,797
      Vehicles
      997.2 C2S
      03-13-2012 04:32 PM #3672
      Had my first squat rack curler run-in last night. Was doing squats and had planned on following up with a few other things that can only be done on the racks, but there were some guys waiting around practically begging to get in. Since there are only two power racks at my gym and the other one was gonna be full for a while, I handed it over when I finished my squats and figured I'd come back in 15-20 to finish up. So I go do some other stuff to pass the time and these guys proceed to take over the rack I gave up, doing curls with 85lbs The most annoying thing is that a few feet away are two racks of preloaded bars that go up to 120.

    33. Member 02GTIFREESKIER's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 3rd, 2006
      Location
      Alta, UT
      Posts
      2,532
      Vehicles
      93 Corrado VR6 (2 Wycked), 1999 Nissan Frontier
      03-14-2012 02:38 AM #3673
      Quote Originally Posted by Chilledman View Post
      I dead-lifted the same day I got my camel toe tattoo , didn't notice any difference ...
      I may regret asking this, but what is a camel toe tattoo?
      Corrado: because I always wanted to get heckled by elitist pricks over the internet.

    34. Member mk2 16v turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2nd, 2006
      Location
      SLC
      Posts
      3,528
      Vehicles
      02 Bugeye, 03 Outback
      03-15-2012 06:12 PM #3674
      Only thing that really annoys me is guys who drop weights when they're done with their set, especially when they're not maxing out. There's no reason to drop 40lb dumbbells...ever.
      Oh and guys that do it on a cable machine: just let the weight go from like 3" above the stack and let it slam down. That drives me crazy. I need to fix my ipod.
      Vag-Com Services: Mk3, Mk4, B5, B6, C5

    35. Member captain_insano's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 6th, 2010
      Posts
      541
      Vehicles
      1996 Chevy C1500, a little black german rocketship
      03-15-2012 10:07 PM #3675
      Quote Originally Posted by mk2 16v turbo View Post
      Only thing that really annoys me is guys who drop weights when they're done with their set, especially when they're not maxing out. There's no reason to drop 40lb dumbbells...ever.
      Oh and guys that do it on a cable machine: just let the weight go from like 3" above the stack and let it slam down. That drives me crazy. I need to fix my ipod.
      Hah I left my headphones at home when i went to the gym yesterday. I had to listen to gym noise the whole time, I wanted to shoot just about everyone there. Never EVER doing that again

      Sent from my next- generation mobile communications device
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      MRVW00 wasn't always gay. He stumbled upon the nastiest of vag's and turned the corner from Succubus Lane onto Fabulous Avenue.
      Quote Originally Posted by butterface View Post
      Girls I like suck in bed. I prefer angry vicious hate ****ing. Is it ok to have a GF I like and one or two I hate?

    Page 105 of 133 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •