Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Online Food Ordering

1. 12-31-2008 05:49 AM #1
      Have you ever ordered food online? I order food online when i am hungry and there is no time to cook food. I prefer ordering food from http://www.merosys.com A great site for ordering food online. If you have any experience with the same or any other website, share it here.

2. 12-31-2008 06:51 AM #2
      They have had Safeway online here for a few years now. I think our test market was one of the first in the country. We tried it and it was cool, but we came to to conclusion that we actually like going to the store.

3. Senior Member
      12-31-2008 11:51 AM #3
      Be seeing you.

Vehicles
      2000 Maxima GLE/1987 300TD
      12-31-2008 12:01 PM #4
      campusfood.com saved me many a cold, blustery trip to the chinese restaurant. and various others as well

5. 05-15-2012 08:21 PM #5
      With online ordering everything is easier, we only should have a device with internet and we can make our order from anywhere. I'm addicted to this service is very useful for me.

Vehicles
      MTA Metro Card, Zipcar
      05-18-2012 08:20 PM #6
      I order food online all the time. I use Seamless Web. It is fantastic. It remembers the restaurants you order from and what you ordered, with any modifications, so you can log in, hit re-order and bam, the food is ordered. 20-30 minutes later, the food arrives at my door. The delivery time is probably unique as I live in Manhattan and the places I order from are only a few blocks away.

7. Senior Member
      Vehicles
      LG G2 / Notes 3 / Nexus 5
      05-20-2012 01:11 AM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by teutonicgoodness View Post
      I order food online all the time. I use Seamless Web. It is fantastic. It remembers the restaurants you order from and what you ordered, with any modifications, so you can log in, hit re-order and bam, the food is ordered. 20-30 minutes later, the food arrives at my door. The delivery time is probably unique as I live in Manhattan and the places I order from are only a few blocks away.
      Seamless web is a good service, though the prices sometimes are ridiculous. I've ordered BBQ from a nearby place and I know what it tastes like at the place but the delivery one tasted like it was nuked from the fridge.

06-03-2012 08:10 PM #8
      I'm amused that you guys are responding to a thread started and kept going by a spammer.
      There's always money in the banana stand.