Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Official Art And Design For Sale/Want To Buy Thread READ BEFORE POSTING

Threaded View

Vehicles
      1991 GTI 16v/ 2009 MKV GTI/ 1983 Porsche 911SC/ 1985 GLH Turbo/ 1990 VW Corrado (sold)
      02-11-2011 03:36 PM #25
      I just noticed this sticky, so I will post here:

These are very limited edition prints of a painting I have recently completed. There are only 100 prints available worldwide. Each print is signed and numbered. They are very high quality Giclee prints on heavy weight, velvet finish, acid free paper that looks and feels like the original watercolor. To compare these to the original painting was pretty amazing. Very hard to tell which was the painting and which was the print.
      The prints are from a watercolor painting of 917-019, the Marko / Van Lennep 1970 917. The neat thing about this car is that it was left as it last raced in 1971 (I believe it was Spa). Very cool car. I photographed it at the Amelia Island Concours D' Elegance in Amelia Island, FL.this past year.
      Prints will be shipped flat on foamcore wrapped in plastic sandwiched between another piece of cardboard mounted against a hard masonite board so the print can not bend or get wrinkled in any way.

Paypal is the easiest way to pay

The cost of the print is $150.00
      Shipping is 15.00 Per print in the cont. US.

I will ship to other locations, but will charge actual shipping rate.

If you have any questions or concerns you can e-mail me at tmsautoart@yahoo.com. I can also direct you to references if needed.

Last edited by tmsautoart; 02-11-2011 at 03:59 PM.