Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: AUDI DVD NAVIGATION SYSTEM MMI KIT A6 S6 2009 KIT+ALL CABLES+SUPPORT+WARRANTY/2009

1. 03-26-2009 10:04 PM #1
      - Take advantage of this great deal before it's gone.

- Excellent investment for your Audi.

-Avoid paying ~$3000 + tax to the dealer for Parts and labor

- Get original OEM Audi KIT from the trusted seller.

-Available for immediate shipping.

-Technical assistance guaranteed.

COMPLETE ORIGINAL PLUG AND PLAY AUDI DVD NAVIGATION/GPS OEM KIT FOR THE MMI EQUIPPED VEHICLES. THIS COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO INSTALL FACTORY OEM NAVIGATION INTO YOUR AUDI.

I have NAVIGATION KITs available for A6, s6. (years 2004-2009) and European models: 4F and 4E. The Kit comes with all necessary cables to make this factory OEM solution including special Shark-Fin Antenna cable. This KIT is available for immediate shipping!

If your MMI Audi has a NAV button on the center console and after pushing the button you receive the following message on your MMI screen: "Navigation is not installed" that means this navigation KIT is for your vehicle

This is for: Audi OEM DVD Navigation interface P/N 4E0 919 887 D with up to date Firmware/software, NEW Audi OEM cables and step by step documentation on the CD which explains how-to install factory navigation into your Audi - It's very easy to do so especially with my help. The installation is plug and play.

Description:

Fast, user-friendly operation of the navigation system is key to safe, relaxed motoring. That is why the DVD-based navigation system is integrated into the highly intuitive operator control concept of the Multi Media Interface (MMI). The main functions can be called up directly on the MMI terminal using the function keys. Within the main functions, the main sub-functions are activated by four control keys. These are arranged around the central rotary control/pushbutton, where they can be pressed to select the corresponding functions. The DVD navigation system's functions include:
      # Display on high-resolution, color 7-inch MMI display
      # Clear map display (e.g. symbols for detailed information). version 8, 2007
      # High-speed map loading and zoom function
      # Destination input via map with aid of cursor; optional: voice-controlled destination input
      # Special destinations can be selected (hotels, restaurants, car parks, theater etc.)
      # Input of destinations en route also when route guidance is in operation
      # Detailed display of traffic congestion
      # Dynamic route guidance with RDS and Traffic Message Channel

You will receive the following:

AUDI DVD GPS NAVIGATION INTERFACE-MODULE. Audi Part # 4E0 919 887 D

# Detailed instructions on the CD - how to install the module with custom images.
      # latest System/MMI update 3460 ( by your request) for all models from'04 to '08 with detailed step by step instructions.(it is very easy to apply this update) I can give you professional advisement if your system needs an update. At the dealership this update is not free.
      # It updates the following:

-Surround Sound system.
      - Radio "Memory" label now says "Preset"
      - "Preset" stations now appear separate on dash display.
      - Nav altitude option in the Navigation system
      - Bluetooth. It works much better and now it works with many other new phones.
      - Enables AMI iPod/iPhone functionality
      - Satellite radio menu, etc...

* Original Plug and Play OEM Audi Fiber-optic and power cables
      * GPS Cable to mate with Shark-Fin antenna

* The NAVTEQ 2009 disc is also available. Please let me know if you need the disc

* 18 Month of warranty from day of purchase

If you have any questions during installation please feel free to e-mail me I'll be happy to assist you with the installation.

Modified by bark43k at 7:05 PM 3-26-2009

2. 04-03-2009 10:55 PM #2
      How much and will this fit a 2002 A6?

3. 04-06-2009 02:09 PM #3
      I sell the kits for $1700 which includes the latest disc, however, they will not fit the 2002 Model Year Audi. They are made for Models: A5, A6, A8 and Q7. (years 2004-2009) and European models: 4F and 4E. The Kit comes with all necessary cables to make this factory OEM solution including special Shark-Fin Antenna cable. This KIT is available for immediate shipping

Vehicles
      1990 Golf GTI, 2001 Jetta WE, 2004 Golf R32, 2009 Routan SEL Premium, 2014 Passat TDI SEL Premium
      04-20-2009 02:59 PM #4
      im sent

5. 01-22-2010 01:00 PM #5
      how do i get in contact with u to order the mmi car kit I need a new on

6. 10-19-2010 05:18 AM #6
      i have a Audi A6 4F 2007 and i need a kit like this, how much it costs?

Vehicles
      Sean's Mom :)
      11-22-2010 01:27 AM #7
      Do you have a parts list of what you get in this kit with part numbers?
      I <3 C.O.R.T.
      LOA Member: #16

8. n00b
      Vehicles
      2009 audi a6
      05-29-2012 07:28 PM #8
      i have a 2009 audi a6 with no navigation system installed.........will this work on my 2009 audi a6 and how much will it cost.

9. 01-26-2013 01:10 PM #9
      hey does the part numbers on the navi unit that goes in the trunk matter. ? i have the button and it says nav not installed. but the dealer gave me a different part number for the navi unit. i can see 2 cables leading to an empty slot where the reader is supposed to go. does anyone know if i have to take it to the audi dealer to get them to program the ecu to register the navi?

10. 01-26-2014 02:38 AM #10
      still available?. please drop me a msg. thanks Adrian

11. 02-03-2014 06:00 PM #11
      Hi, Do you have the Nav Kit for 2005 A6 3.2?