Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hamilton Report.......3.0v

1. 03-31-2009 12:00 PM #36
      The real tragedy of the season is him stating he wants to have children w/ his groupie gf. His father must be working harder than the team is on a rear diffuser..

2. 03-31-2009 12:46 PM #37
      Quote, originally posted by vdubjb »
      The real tragedy of the season is him stating he wants to have children w/ his groupie gf. His father must be working harder than the team is on a rear diffuser..

Kids?! talk about losing focus on racing lol on the pops working comment as well.

3. 04-01-2009 04:35 PM #38
      http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/74137 Oh man. I hope that trophy isnt anywhere hard to find. The FIA is trulli, a joke..

4. 04-01-2009 05:29 PM #39
      http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/74137 Oh man. I hope that trophy isnt anywhere hard to find. The FIA is trulli, a joke..

Definitely a joke....

5. 04-01-2009 05:49 PM #40
      i'm reading all of these post.... makes me wonder if i was the only one that watched the damn race...

haters are a dime a dozen... try being an adult, and maybe thinking about it before you try spouting off racial comments .... OMG... at the very least keep it to yourself

Modified by AntDeezy at 3:05 PM 4-1-2009

Hella Nor•Cal

6. Member
      Vehicles
      '04 Bugatti wagon, '85 V65 Sabre
      04-01-2009 08:17 PM #41
      Quote, originally posted by Kidstar »

Definitely a joke....

I don't think this has the makings of an April fool's joke.
      I actually heard something about Lewis slowing down like he had a problem and Trulli subsequently passed him.
      Could get interesting.

Form is temporary; Class is permanent

7. Member
      Vehicles
      04-01-2009 11:39 PM #42
      Check this out from james Allen's blog. Could be huge.

Hamilton could be in trouble in Malaysia
      April 1, 2009 by James Allen

A story has just appeared on the Auto Motor und Sport website in Germany, which could have explosive consequences for Lewis Hamilton and McLaren this weekend.

It is written by Michael Schmidt, who is one of the most respected journalists in F1.

The gist of the article is that Lewis Hamilton may have some explaining to do to the stewards, for what he said to them in Melbourne, which led to him deposing Jarno Trulli for third place.

The story is headlined “Did Hamilton tell the truth?”.

“Possibly the exclusion of Jarno Trulli in the season opener in Melbourne must be reopened. Doubts have emerged whether the beneficiary Lewis Hamilton told the truth to the hearing.

“Trulli drove past Hamilton between the turns 4 and 5. The Toyota driver said that Hamilton so strongly deviated from the racing line that he thought Hamilton had a problem. Under these circumstances passing him would be permitted. Hamilton denied the allegation of intentionally slow driving. He changed line, because he was busy reading off the Safety Car instructions on the dashboard display.”

But after examining this, the stewards have apparently discovered that at that point in time and on the circuit, the dash display would have been cleared and there was nothing more on the display, which could have diverted Hamilton.

The story continues: “The central issue however to be gleaned is whether the team instructed Hamilton to drive intentionally slowly. Hamilton answered in the negative. However after the race the following story circulated: Hamilton is said to have told a reporter that the team told him over radio to let Trulli through again,”

The story then develops: “This contradiction brought the FIA officials to listen once again to the recordings of the radio traffic. Although there is no statement from official sources, speculation increases that the stewards from Melbourne will be reconvened in Malaysia.

“There are two scenarios. If Hamilton, from ignorance of the rules, let Trulli by, then Trulli would be given back his points and could be restored to third place. Hamilton would then be fourth. But if it should turn out that he did not tell the truth to the stewards, then there could be serious consequences, possibly exclusion from the results. Also in this case Trulli would be again third.”

It sounds like Lewis will either end up losing a point, or all of his points. If the stewards find that he misled them, he may face carrying a suspended ban over his head for a while, or worse….

8. 04-02-2009 02:34 AM #43
      Quote, originally posted by kfzmeister »
      Check this out from james Allen's blog. Could be huge.

They're gonna make it huge....

Vehicles
      '89 Cabriolet, His & Hers '13 Passat SEL TDIs
      04-02-2009 08:14 AM #44
      So much for April fool's day.......

I'm just gonna sit back and watch you guys flame away....

WOW....just WOW!!!

10. 04-02-2009 09:09 AM #45
      Maybe the FIA are comprised of former Philadelphia and Texas police officers...

11. 04-02-2009 09:34 AM #46
      Total role model FAIL. I guess he will do absolutely anything to win. Even sell his soul.

Vehicles
      04-02-2009 09:43 AM #47
      "He" being Ron Dennis, the Team Manager, Race Strategist or Hamilton?

Ahhhh.......it doesn't really matter at this point.

A complete comedy of errors!!

Taking a page outta NASCAR: "You ain't racin' if you ain't cheatin'".....or was it "Rubbin's Racin'"?.....or was it "You're not cheatin' until you get caught."????

13. 04-02-2009 09:44 AM #48
      Quote, originally posted by DubbyDriver »
      Total role model FAIL. I guess he will do absolutely anything to win. Even sell his soul.

Crack kills...

14. 04-02-2009 09:51 AM #49

Pretty well every race car driver is get used to it. Vettel will learn too.

15. Member
      Vehicles
      04-02-2009 10:06 AM #50
      Quote, originally posted by dubsix »

Pretty well every race car driver is get used to it. Vettel will learn too.

That has been reopened as well. Stay tuned, I bet his 10 grid penalt will be overturned....

16. 04-02-2009 10:34 AM #51

That has been reopened as well. Stay tuned, I bet his 10 grid penalt will be overturned....

great to hear, fingers crossed.

17. Member
      Vehicles
      04-03-2009 03:38 PM #52
      Quote, originally posted by jsmyle1%... »
      No one had said anything up until this point, so I figured what the heck!!

So here ya go kfzmeister , yet another Hamilton thread!!

Here's a bump for ya (just to keep your thread alive). Or is it just dying a slow death?

Vehicles
      04-03-2009 05:20 PM #53

Here's a bump for ya (just to keep your thread alive). Or is it just dying a slow death?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.........oo ooooouch.......!!!!

There's that shooting pain in my side again.........

I have this vision of visiting the local sub shop ready to order my favorite Cheese Steak & Onions sub and the guy behind the counter asking me (in that accent):

"Kyere forrrrr sum saalt, pepeeerrrr, oil, vinegaaar?"

19. Member
      Vehicles
      04-09-2009 10:34 AM #54
      Wow, I had to dig pretty deep in the basement to grab this one to save it from a slow death

An FIA source has mentioned that the questioning with Hamilton and Ryan turned "surreal" when they were played the radio transmissions of the race finish.
      As evidence at the hearing, a tape was played where Hamilton said in an interview that he was ordered to let him through. Both Hamilton and Ryan were noticibly uncomfortable, yet continued to insist that the words heard on the tapes did not mean what they appeared. Both continued to explain that no orders were given to let Trulli pass. Even when asked if Hamilton purposefully slowed down to let Trulli pass, he repeadetly said no.

Even Charlie Whiting said that during Melbourne's hearing, Hamilton on numerous occasions denied letting Trulli through.

I really am starting to believe that McLaren could seriously be excluded from another Constructors Championship.

That means that Hamilton could have a loooong season ahead. I would hate to be in his position with such a turd of a car to top it off.

Vehicles
      MK5 R32
      04-09-2009 01:05 PM #55
      Well there is one comment Bernie made a while back in March for which I'll have to agree now: He was accusing McLaren to rob Lewis Hamilton his personality. In other word, Lewis had a lack of personality because of McLaren.

Wow, was he right! If Lewis lied to the FIA because the Team asked him to then yes, Lewis is a puppet.

Because of what would have happen if this lie was not exposed (Trulli loosing points), I for one think it is not forgivable.

To lie to get an advantage; sure.
      To lie and get a competitor penalized; no way!

Quote Originally Posted by willlangford View Post
      There is something about a hatch with a big engine that makes it fun.
      Quote Originally Posted by caj1 View Post
      So either you are not interested in being the fastest around the track, or you measure your manhood by being able to press a clutch pedal..

21. 04-14-2009 02:01 PM #56
      Los Angeles, CA (BANG) - Nicole Scherzinger wants to record an album with Lewis Hamilton. The *****cat Dolls singer has persuaded her Formula One World Champion racing driver boyfriend to perform a duet with her, but is worried his voice isn't good enough.

She said: "He thinks he can sing - I think that's my fault! We will probably end up in the studio together. That will be great."

"He knows the words to 'Don't Cha' and is a big *****cat Dolls fan so singing together will be so much fun."

The 30-year-old star - who has been dating Lewis for around a year - can't wait to spend quality studio time with her lover.

She said: "It's so hard sometimes. We are both in different places, but he likes to surprise me and turn up at shows which is so sweet."

"I do love him and feel very lucky to have found him. He is totally supportive of me as I am of his career."

Lewis has had a bad start to the 2009 racing season. The 24-year-old British driver was disqualified from the Australian Grand Prix last month after misleading race stewards.

He later made a public apology and is said to have considered quitting the sport.

He must be poompoom whipped..

22. Member
      Vehicles
      04-14-2009 02:51 PM #57
      I'm gonna throw up....

23. 04-14-2009 03:12 PM #58
      Los Angeles, CA (BANG) - Nicole Scherzinger wants to record an album with Lewis Hamilton. The *****cat Dolls singer has persuaded her Formula One World Champion racing driver boyfriend to perform a duet with her, but is worried his voice isn't good enough.

She said: "He thinks he can sing - I think that's my fault! We will probably end up in the studio together. That will be great."

"He knows the words to 'Don't Cha' and is a big *****cat Dolls fan so singing together will be so much fun."

The 30-year-old star - who has been dating Lewis for around a year - can't wait to spend quality studio time with her lover.

She said: "It's so hard sometimes. We are both in different places, but he likes to surprise me and turn up at shows which is so sweet."

"I do love him and feel very lucky to have found him. He is totally supportive of me as I am of his career."

Lewis has had a bad start to the 2009 racing season. The 24-year-old British driver was disqualified from the Australian Grand Prix last month after misleading race stewards.

He later made a public apology and is said to have considered quitting the sport.

She's such a hot slutbag succubus.... But I'd hit it like I just came offa Rikers from a 20 year solitary bid!

Vehicles
      04-14-2009 03:33 PM #59

25. 04-15-2009 10:07 AM #60

26. 04-29-2009 10:38 AM #61

Vehicles
      04-29-2009 11:53 AM #62

28. 05-06-2009 01:16 PM #63

Rule #1 has been neglected in this thread...

29. 05-06-2009 01:33 PM #64
      Quote, originally posted by gizmopop »

Rule #1 has been neglected in this thread...

Which is?

30. 05-06-2009 02:18 PM #65

Which is?

I think he means the gheyness must stop now.

31. 05-06-2009 09:17 PM #66
      http://www.celebs101.com/image...V.jpg bigassed pic of a rather thick Nicole.

Vehicles
      12 Golf TDI, 00 GTI, 00 NB, 84 Scirocco, 80 Dasher
      05-07-2009 12:41 AM #67
      He could do better than that except if he was a virgin when he had her....

33. Member
      Vehicles
      05-07-2009 12:56 AM #68
      Who said they did it? I think he still is.

34. 05-07-2009 03:12 PM #69
      http://www.celebs101.com/image...V.jpg bigassed pic of a rather thick Nicole.

Rather thick? No wonder teenage girls all over are starving themselves. Think before you talk/type. I hope you're kidding. She's probably maxin out at 110-115 lb tops.

Modified by DubbyDriver at 2:14 PM 5-7-2009

Vehicles
      05-07-2009 03:41 PM #70

Rather thick? No wonder teenage girls all over are starving themselves. Think before you talk/type. I hope you're kidding. She's probably maxin out at 110-115 lb tops.

Modified by DubbyDriver at 2:14 PM 5-7-2009

I luvmesumphickness!!

But, back on topic.....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast