Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Results 806 to 840 of 1267

    Thread: I can get radio codes for you.

    1. 09-25-2012 08:53 PM #806
      Hola , te molestaria con un codigo de mi radio, compre un polo 2003 y mi radio no traia el codigo, Gracias de antemano Saludos desde Mexico.

      VWZ4Z3C7062311
      VIN 9BWJB09A43P038004
      Last edited by 8870; 09-25-2012 at 08:56 PM.

    2. Member kj442's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 23rd, 2005
      Location
      Philadelphia, PA
      Posts
      957
      Vehicles
      Current: 2012 VW Golf TDI, 2012 Cannondale Caad 10 Compact; Sold: 1996 VW Jetta 2.0
      09-26-2012 02:08 PM #807
      RNS315 from a 2012 Golf TDI

      VIN:WVWNM7AJ0CW083988
      Serial: VWZAZ2L8464715

      Thanks!
      My TDI Thread NEW Coilover Pictures (10/12/11)
      Koni Coilovers, 30% Tint, Smoked Side Markers, Smoked Tails, Yellow Lamin-x Fogs
      Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Seis_JSW View Post
      If uploading photos is too much work I don't see how VW ownership is the right choice for you

    3. 09-27-2012 03:46 AM #808
      ciao mi dareste il codice radio vwz6z3b0088525 grazie

    4. 09-29-2012 04:42 PM #809
      Radio vin vwz4z7y6006774
      vin number is 3VWSC29M9YM000540

    5. 09-30-2012 06:38 AM #810
      Are codes still being retrieved by someone? I may get the code for my radio for resell or if I ever go back stock

    6. 10-02-2012 02:44 AM #811
      Hi could you help get the code for my stereo, much appreciated

      VIN : WVGZZZ5NZAW005736

      SERIAL: VWAZ1I8705035

      Thanks!

    7. n00b boris79's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 23rd, 2010
      Posts
      2
      Vehicles
      VW PASSAT VARIANT 2.0 TDI CR HIGHLINE,XENON ALCANTARA
      10-02-2012 01:23 PM #812
      VIN: WVWZZZ3CZ9E022633
      VWZ1Z2H5344419
      Could you help get the code for my stereo, many thanks for help

    8. n00b boris79's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 23rd, 2010
      Posts
      2
      Vehicles
      VW PASSAT VARIANT 2.0 TDI CR HIGHLINE,XENON ALCANTARA
      10-03-2012 09:55 AM #813
      seems no longer working here
      such a pity

    9. 10-04-2012 10:45 PM #814
      Vehicle VIN: 3VWPA81H4WM274142
      Head unit serial number: VWZ9Z7W4082298

      thanks!

    10. Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2012
      Posts
      61
      10-07-2012 12:19 AM #815
      I can get the code . If you are interested in , please contact vw_code@yahoo.com Thanks.
      best regards.
      F

    11. 10-07-2012 02:45 AM #816
      I managed to get my code, thanks! Just emailed my dealer and they just had me provide the VIN and S/N frm my radio and bam, code haha

    12. Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2012
      Posts
      61
      10-07-2012 04:24 AM #817
      Quote Originally Posted by Kwalsh24 View Post
      I managed to get my code, thanks! Just emailed my dealer and they just had me provide the VIN and S/N frm my radio and bam, code haha
      I can get the code without VIN.

    13. 10-09-2012 06:10 PM #818
      Hi im new onsite and was just wondering if you could help me out looking for a radio code for a vw golf

      Vin no. is wvwzzz1jz1B064815

      serial no. of the beta radio is vwz6z2x1280624

      Your help is greatly appreciated yours faithfully Aaron.

    14. 10-14-2012 02:38 AM #819
      Hello I urgently need my radio code, the silence in my car is driving my crazy.

      Radio serial: VWZ4Z3G2091004
      vin: AAVZZZ9NZ7U052138

      Thanks

    15. 10-14-2012 01:43 PM #820
      My dealer cannot find a code for the following radio, can you help?
      VIN 3VWRA69M54M072762
      stamped serial: VWZ9Z7C0313811
      They are from a 2004 Jetta

    16. Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2012
      Posts
      61
      10-15-2012 07:00 AM #821
      Quote Originally Posted by Joebeans View Post
      Hello I urgently need my radio code, the silence in my car is driving my crazy.

      Radio serial: VWZ4Z3G2091004
      vin: AAVZZZ9NZ7U052138

      Thanks
      Hello! I can get the code . Please contact vw_code@yahoo.com .thanks.

    17. Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2012
      Posts
      61
      10-15-2012 07:02 AM #822
      Quote Originally Posted by LaurelNW View Post
      My dealer cannot find a code for the following radio, can you help?
      VIN 3VWRA69M54M072762
      stamped serial: VWZ9Z7C0313811
      They are from a 2004 Jetta
      Hello! Who is your dealer? VW dealer? I can get the code . Please contact vw_code@yahoo.com . Thanks.

    18. 10-15-2012 03:55 PM #823
      Hi, can you help me out?
      I need a code for this:
      Serial No. VWZ9Z7E1029539
      TKS

    19. Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2012
      Posts
      61
      10-17-2012 09:11 AM #824
      Quote Originally Posted by mcruiz View Post
      Hi, can you help me out?
      I need a code for this:
      Serial No. VWZ9Z7E1029539
      TKS
      The code is 1**1.

    20. Member kj442's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 23rd, 2005
      Location
      Philadelphia, PA
      Posts
      957
      Vehicles
      Current: 2012 VW Golf TDI, 2012 Cannondale Caad 10 Compact; Sold: 1996 VW Jetta 2.0
      10-18-2012 09:30 PM #825
      I need a code for:
      RNS315 from a 2012 Golf TDI

      VIN:WVWNM7AJ0CW083988
      Serial: VWZAZ2L8464715

      Thanks!
      My TDI Thread NEW Coilover Pictures (10/12/11)
      Koni Coilovers, 30% Tint, Smoked Side Markers, Smoked Tails, Yellow Lamin-x Fogs
      Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Seis_JSW View Post
      If uploading photos is too much work I don't see how VW ownership is the right choice for you

    21. Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2012
      Posts
      61
      10-19-2012 04:58 AM #826
      Quote Originally Posted by kj442 View Post
      I need a code for:
      RNS315 from a 2012 Golf TDI

      VIN:WVWNM7AJ0CW083988
      Serial: VWZAZ2L8464715

      Thanks!
      Hello. Here is the code. 06**. Email me for more. Thanks.

    22. 10-20-2012 12:25 PM #827
      Radio sn# vwz4z7y7084236
      Vin#3vwse29m8ym128567

    23. 10-20-2012 12:32 PM #828
      Quote Originally Posted by tny111 View Post
      Radio sn# vwz4z7y7084236
      Vin#3vwse29m8ym128567
      It's for a 2000 vw jetta vr6

    24. Junior Member V=D'ubber's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 16th, 2011
      Location
      Bergen
      Posts
      95
      Vehicles
      2013 GLI
      10-22-2012 12:28 PM #829
      I need the code bad . Please help
      Vin : 3vwse69m32m149793
      S/n vwz9z7a009761

    25. Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2012
      Posts
      61
      10-23-2012 02:15 AM #830
      Quote Originally Posted by V=D'ubber View Post
      I need the code bad . Please help
      Vin : 3vwse69m32m149793
      S/n vwz9z7a009761
      Hello! You serial no. is not correct. It should be 7 numbers in the last. Thanks.

    26. Junior Member V=D'ubber's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 16th, 2011
      Location
      Bergen
      Posts
      95
      Vehicles
      2013 GLI
      10-23-2012 01:30 PM #831
      Quote Originally Posted by vw.code View Post
      Hello! You serial no. is not correct. It should be 7 numbers in the last. Thanks.
      I bought the car and the batt was dead . But there is some other stuff there like premium VI
      And IJM 035 157D
      And the number which is the longest is VWZ9Z7A009761

      What other number can it be ?

    27. Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2012
      Posts
      61
      10-23-2012 10:45 PM #832
      Quote Originally Posted by V=D'ubber View Post
      I bought the car and the batt was dead . But there is some other stuff there like premium VI
      And IJM 035 157D
      And the number which is the longest is VWZ9Z7A009761

      What other number can it be ?
      Hello. I am sure the latter are in 7 numbers, can you see the stamped number? There is two serial number on the radio. Ons is on the label. the other is stamped on the metal cover.

    28. Junior Member V=D'ubber's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 16th, 2011
      Location
      Bergen
      Posts
      95
      Vehicles
      2013 GLI
      10-24-2012 06:28 AM #833
      Quote Originally Posted by vw.code View Post
      Hello. I am sure the latter are in 7 numbers, can you see the stamped number? There is two serial number on the radio. Ons is on the label. the other is stamped on the metal cover.



      He's a pic of the radio where the label is the s/n . I'm guessing its that number pu-2354a but idk I posted the two sets of numbers everyone else did.

    29. 10-24-2012 08:00 PM #834
      gti 9bwde61j234047188
      radio vwz5z7c5343663

      is not from the same car does it matter??

    30. Junior Member V=D'ubber's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 16th, 2011
      Location
      Bergen
      Posts
      95
      Vehicles
      2013 GLI
      10-24-2012 09:05 PM #835
      Quote Originally Posted by V=D'ubber View Post



      He's a pic of the radio where the label is the s/n . I'm guessing its that number pu-2354a but idk I posted the two sets of numbers everyone else did.
      Lmao oops I forgot a 0

      The s/n is VWZ9Z7A0009761

      Sorry about that bro .

    31. 10-25-2012 06:41 PM #836
      Does anybody know, if still can have the Radio Code for free for my car.

      Radio S/N: VWZ9Z7D0529297
      Car S/N: 3VWSK69M64M138668

      Thank you

    32. Banned
      Join Date
      Oct 7th, 2012
      Posts
      61
      10-29-2012 03:59 AM #837
      Quote Originally Posted by Alex-GT View Post
      Does anybody know, if still can have the Radio Code for free for my car.

      Radio S/N: VWZ9Z7D0529297
      Car S/N: 3VWSK69M64M138668

      Thank you
      If yours is a Grundig Radio, there is free code in internet. But yours is a Clarion radio.

    33. 10-31-2012 11:19 AM #838
      Hello,
      Enyone Can find the radio code for my wife's a3 sportback? PLEASE !! Here is the serial number: AUZ2Z3E2387256 and my vin: WAUZZZ8P16A004898 for Concert 8P0 035 186 C.

    34. 11-07-2012 01:38 AM #839
      hello need radio code for VW TIGUAN 2009
      VIN WVGZZZ5NZ9W080901
      SN VWZ6Z7J7013087

    35. 11-07-2012 01:28 PM #840
      Hi, is it possible to get a radio code for a replacement radio I picked up from the wreckers?
      the serial is VWZ5Z7H228522
      THANKS

    Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •