Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: Audi UK Plans Launch of Event Space in West London

1. Global Moderator
      Blog Entries
      Vehicles
      2013 Audi TT S line competition, 1984 Audi 4000S quattro, 2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
      04-29-2009 03:36 PM #1

Here's an odd one. Our daily news search turned up a story from CITMagazine.com mentioning Audi UK's plans to open a property in West London 'due to open this year.'. We did a quick Google search and found an initial press release from Audi UK that dates back to 2006. That original piece suggests a 2008 opening so it was obviously delayed.
      More after the jumps.
      Full Story - CIT Magazine
      Full Story - Audi UK

2. 11-09-2013 12:48 AM #2
      I am come a cross to your site and found it according to my need and demand.
      I like this kind of blogs. You did a great job by posting these nice pics and descriptions of exotic tourist.

I will definitely visit this site again because i learned a lot and got very helpful information from your blog. Thanks for sharing.
      Last edited by ashar12; 01-07-2015 at 01:48 AM.

3. 11-26-2013 03:24 AM #3
      Thanks for providing this link..i think it will help a lot.

4. 01-23-2014 10:49 PM #4
      Quote Originally Posted by ashar12 View Post
      I am come a cross to your site and found it according to my need and demand.
      I like this kind of blogs. You did a great job by posting these nice pics and descriptions of exotic tourist.

I will definitely visit this site again because i learned a lot and got very helpful information from your blog. Thanks for sharing.
      nice post to read..

For advertising information click HERE