#1 ·
well we got together the other night, talked some trash took some flicks

thats how we do it east of the t dot
more pics may follow in days to come

Modified by andyztoy at 10:15 PM 2-23-2010

See less See more
#13,922 · (Edited)
Not sure if this is where I should post this but:

Does anyone here have experience with rolling the rear fenders of a mk3 jetta? I need some tips or even maybe a hand if beer can be a payment. :p

I had lowered my car a bit more during the winter, and I just put on my summer wheels with fat tires this past weekend. Turns out they rub my rear fenders over any big bump on the road.

thanks!

#13,925 · (Edited)
Not sure what I want to do for suspension. Thinking of just saving for bags off the bat, or trying out the new Ultimos for the MK3, then saving. We'll see.

First on the docket though is paying off some debts, then Lips for the speedlines, THENNN suspension lol

Oh, Drop off is monday for the jetta :D and pickup the following Monday! So expect to see it the 29th :thumbup:

And for anyone that cares, I started my new job on monday, working in a factory and its going well :thumbup: I pack/crate US/CAD Military Satellite equipment :thumbup:

And brian, the wiring is being done by stefan, I know you guys don't see eye to eye, but he does great work, and I know the car will be butter :thumbup:

#13,926 ·
And for anyone that cares, I started my new job on monday, working in a factory and its going well :thumbup: I pack/crate US/CAD Military Satellite equipment :thumbup:
A black Suburban is on it's way to your house as we speak to "detain" you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.