well we got together the other night, talked some trash took some flicks

thats how we do it east of the t dot
more pics may follow in days to come

Modified by andyztoy at 10:15 PM 2-23-2010

See less See more
#1,782 ·
Re: (VvirginW)

Quote, originally posted by VvirginW »
So, andy you should give everyone the specifics for jordans birthday weekend, would be cool if the gang came, I'm sure jordan would love it too!

friday sept 4th - brockville in the evening
bomb fire food
and camping in tents jordan also was saying that there is a vw show in the area that sunday so i guess we could stay 2 nights
brockville is the ish

#1,787 ·
Re: (TheBrokeBillionaire)

Quote, originally posted by TheBrokeBillionaire »

Andy your hilarious, its BONfire

So a guy in a GTP approached me in the Canadian Tire parking lot and said as he rolled past and looked at my front end, "That's gotta have some sort of air system, you can't drive like that." I replied, "nope, just on coils, im in a bit of a dip here."
He then read the ESD's sticker and was like, oh, I only have a Corvette.
ass.

#1,788 ·
Re: (DeathLens)

Quote, originally posted by DeathLens »

So a guy in a GTP approached me in the Canadian Tire parking lot and said as he rolled past and looked at my front end, "That's gotta have some sort of air system, you can't drive like that." I replied, "nope, just on coils, im in a bit of a dip here."
He then read the ESD's sticker and was like, oh, I only have a Corvette.
ass.

guys with vettes usually are,
you cant carry 4 ho's, 2 bikes, a canoe, a cooler full of meat, a tent and like 4 24s on a trip up north to bang said ho's, race said bikes, take said canoe down class 3 rapids, eat said meat, drink said beers, then sleep it off in said tent, in a vette... swap in a vrt and you'll also teach him a thing or two while carrying all that stuff

#1,794 ·
Re: (VvirginW)

Quote, originally posted by VvirginW »
k, so sept 4, who is down for jordans birthday?

wow thread moves fast
I will be attending, make sure you bring tents and such and then maybe we could test out that oasis idea haha im sure we can get creative with the box of air bags i have as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.