Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2004 Jetta TDI 1.9 dies while driving and it does not start

1. 05-06-2009 04:33 PM #1
      Hay guys

I just recently both 2004 Jetta Tdi which i have been looking for a while.

I had it for 4 weeks and it is giving me some trouble.

when I start it in morning it starts right away and I drive it to work about 5 miles and it drives great.

I took it on highway I was driving about 300 miles no problems then I had to stop bc of traffic jam it died on me and would not start 25 minutes 7th try it started

when I got it started I continued my trip for about 100 miles car died one me while I was going 75mph and it restarted when I drop speed to about 40mph and set it in 3rd gear
      it has done same problem on my way back home ti dies and stops and same over and over again

when i take it to town in stop and go driving it will just die on me and ti does not wont to start in about 5th time

I have replaced

FUEL FILTER
      CHECKED FUEL TANK FOR DIRT
      FUEL PUMP WORKS
      TOOK IT TO SHOP AND HAVE IT ANALYZED ON COMPUTED IT DID NO SHOW ANY FAULTS

CHECK ENGINE LIGHT HAS NEVER COME ON

Dealer has recently replaced head gasket and time belt and some
      that thing that looks like throttle body and egr valve

they have conected car to the computer that has vw program to check it there is no problems that computer has to show

Please if some one had similar situation or if some one has some solution for me please let me know this is my every day car and I need it to run If some one wants to talk to me my cell is 270 303 8497 my name is Bucky

Thanks

2. 05-06-2009 08:08 PM #2
      wrong fourm again you keep posting in the classifieds, go to vwvortex fourms and go to deisle or mk4 fourms

3. 05-13-2009 12:17 PM #3
      There is no need to get smart with me man if you can help help is not keep your smart comment to yourself

and come on guys everyone out there is a mechanic let me se you solve this for me

Vehicles
      1984 GTi
      05-18-2009 12:55 AM #4
      Quote, originally posted by vr6cor-gti »
      There is no need to get smart with me man if you can help help is not keep your smart comment to yourself

and come on guys everyone out there is a mechanic let me se you solve this for me

getting smart with you? I was hoping to see a motor for sale, not someone looking for help with one. c'mon.....

Vehicles
      v10 touareg, WCM Ultralite
      05-22-2009 01:42 AM #5
      tdiclub.com
      I BUY BROKEN AND CRASHED MK4 TDI (DIESEL) VW'S. IF YOU HAVE ONE, OR KNOW OF ONE, PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE VIA PM

6. 05-22-2009 06:56 PM #6
      Quote, originally posted by vr6cor-gti »

and come on guys everyone out there is a mechanic let me see you solve this for me

sell it ---==problem solved

7. 05-26-2009 12:39 PM #7
      it is for sale $10000 2004 JEtta TDi 154000miles

8. 06-12-2009 12:14 PM #8
      We have fixed it

IT was a faulty fuel pum in thank

Thanks