VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

***CTS TT225Q FMIC Kits in stock & shipping***

96K views 167 replies 43 participants last post by  CTS Turbo 
#1 · (Edited)
***CTS TT225Q FMIC Kits in stock & shipping***

I'll let the pic's speak for themselves, but if you're looking for a good FMIC that will support your stock K04, and a 500HP monster then this is what you need. Core dimensions are 24x8x2.75" bar and plate, this cooler is also used on the R32 stage 3 kits which make 425whp+ and no issues. Stainless steel piping, 4 ply silicon connectors, stainless steel T-bolt clamps, and most importantly no cutting, and stock grilles for the sleeper look if that's what you're looking for.

pricing - 795USD shipped in the continental USA

CTS MK1 TT FMIC kit - $795 shipped order online here

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#138 ·
I am interested in your FMIC kit, but I have a few questions/comments.
1. Is the kit complete with all items I will need to install the IC?
2. I don't want to race my car, however, I absolutely hate the heat sink from the 110 deg ambient temps.
3. I love the stock drivability of the car, but I do have severals mods.

225Quattro
APR Chip
Blueflame Exhaust
Evo "Madmax" DV
Modshack Stg 3+

My main concern is the FMIC blocking the radiator and AC condensor. Have you experienced increased temps on the AC?
Can you tell me the internal pressure drop of your IC vs the twin stock IC's?

I am also considering Water injection as a cooling method and I realize I can come close to ambient temps with water/methanol, but I will consider the potential lower internal pressure drop as the deciding factor.

#146 ·
gotta ask what the hell is that used for?

#148 ·
lol to funny.... but seriously would love to know what it is used for..honestly looks like a generator for a hydro dam...... but imagine if it was stage unlimited have t have a trailer to just haul that thing...

#152 ·
Dear Santa,
this Christmas I would like the followings:
FMIC
FMIC
FMIC
CTS liscense plate fram
AND FMIC!!!!!
Ok here's a scoop guys, Rudolph developed a drinking habit (that red nose isn't magic...) so Santa had to switch to a Eurovan diesel for deliveries. Unfortunately it's pretty cold around the north pole and Santa has no electricity to plug his van in. Save your car the deception when she finds that out on the faithful morning and order from www.ctsturbo.com , we ship everyday, worldwide and no matter the weather!

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.