VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

how far will you drive??

7K views 45 replies 31 participants last post by  fmly8vgti 
#1 ·
just wondering how far everyone is driving. im from manchester ct,
i used the get directions off of southernworthersee.com and came up with 972.79 miles.
can you beat?

#31 ·
Re: how far will you drive?? (pccompuman)

Quote, originally posted by pccompuman »
just wondering how far everyone is driving. im from manchester ct,
i used the get directions off of southernworthersee.com and came up with 972.79 miles.
can you beat?

you got us beat by a few miles. it was about 940 from deep river, ct. have a safe drive down!

#32 ·
Re: how far will you drive?? (thatskinnykid)

800ish miles,left @ 5am with 5pee stops 1 poopie(2gas top offs) combined made it in 13hrs. mind u the wife & 3yr old son. had fun so far got wet & saw the new sirocco, quiet as it drove by

#36 ·
Re: how far will you drive?? (Road Boss)

Quote, originally posted by Road Boss »
So what do you think of Helen?

that is worth buying a plane ticket to Atlanta and renting a car to come up to

#39 ·
Re: how far will you drive?? (pccompuman)

Quote, originally posted by pccompuman »
after a long drive. the actual clock in from my oddometer is 1050!!!! and yes, i did drive 16 hours for a car show!! ct ftw!!

worth it indeed. mine was 981ish if i remember right. i'll be going next year too! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#41 ·
Re: how far will you drive?? (Road Boss)

Quote, originally posted by Road Boss »
So who won for driving the farthest?

some guy from South Dakota IIRC. i think it was something like 1100 miles one way or something. although one of the guys that came down with us drove from Maine, and his trip was like 1200ish.

#46 ·
Re: (dagangsta)

finished the roadtrip tonite, 800+ down, 3 days in GA, 2 days in SC, 1 day in NC, 6 days in VA we clocked over 2500+ miles. the wagon will turn 30k this week in under 2 yrs of buying it new. by far one of the best shows i've been to (drove 13hrs straight) great town, great crowd, http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif to H20 & we will return

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.