1990 GTI 1.8 16v
      02-08-2012 01:41 PM #71
      I'd really like to order them please get back to me

2. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-08-2012 07:14 PM #72
      Quote Originally Posted by Josein06GLI View Post
      As soon as i get some more.moneyz ill be ordering some.more stuff.
      We appreciate your business.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleErkel View Post
      If I click the link or look them up on the site they cost 29.95 and it says 19.95 in you ad on the first page of this thread
      That was back in 2009; the manufacturer has since raised the price on them. It's been updated.

3. Member
      Vehicles
      1990 GTI 1.8 16v
      02-14-2012 12:43 AM #73
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      We apologize, but do not understand this question. Please give us a call when you have a chance.
      I love how this thread is filled with you dodging complaints and you can't even give me a straight answer!

On the first page it says you have hatch lifts for 19.95 a set but if I click on it it cost 29.95, I asked if you were still extending that deal and you can't give me an answer, I want two sets, it's guaranteed business get back to me all ready

4. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-14-2012 01:32 AM #74
      I love how this thread is filled with you dodging complaints and you can't even give me a straight answer!

On the first page it says you have hatch lifts for 19.95 a set but if I click on it it cost 29.95, I asked if you were still extending that deal and you can't give me an answer, I want two sets, it's guaranteed business get back to me all ready
      Looks like you want to argue online rather than allowing us to give you quality customer service over the phone like we asked of you. Okay, fine; we'll bite. :sly: This thread was started over three (3) years ago. We cannot control things like the dollar vs. the euro, the exchange rate, the economy and the manufacturer (keyword has been italicized there) raising the price of items THREE YEARS LATER. That post was in May of 2009 (you obviously did not look at that), and while the price was not updated immediately in this thread (it has been now though), it had been on our site, which is where we ask you to look for updated pricing. Ever seen a website that says "PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE" - ? There isn't a vendor on this forum whose site does not say that. This is why - because the price of parts go up - ESPECIALLY *THREE* YEARS LATER. I can assure you, despite what you seem to be implying, that MJM, nor any other vendor here on the Vortex, is attempting to horn-swaggle you. None of us control manufacturer pricing. We have been selling MK2 parts on this forum for well over a half a decade now with quite the nice following among members here who are familiar with how discussion forums work. The typical forum member that's "in-the-know" usually sends us a PM with something along the lines of "Hey guys - I see you had those OEM window regulators for $89.95 back in 2006, but they're $99.95 here now in 2011. Is that correct info?", rather than the debacle you're creating here. Got a question? Need an answer? Give us a call, email or PM. We'd like to keep this thread clean of conversation, arguing and needless bandwidth waste that Anthony from the Vortex here already receives enough complaints about. Give us a call anytime you're available and our sales staff is more than willing to discuss things like big bumper swaps, VR6 engine upgrades, G60 brakes, Techtonics Exhausts or building your MK2 16V motor up with some fresh, heavy duty ARP Hardware. If you have any customer service related questions about pricing, stock checks or the like, feel free to call that department at 210.DUB.PART (382.7278), as we have reps ready to take your call Monday-Friday from 10AM to 7PM CST. Please call us if you have any other questions.

5. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-14-2012 02:13 AM #75
      The forum member who posted HERE seems to understand how pricing (on forums) can change over the course of a few years.

6. Member
      Vehicles
      1990 GTI 1.8 16v
      02-14-2012 07:11 PM #76
      Looks like you want to argue online rather than allowing us to give you quality customer service over the phone like we asked of you. Okay, fine; we'll bite. This thread was started over three (3) years ago. We cannot control things like the dollar vs. the euro, the exchange rate, the economy and the manufacturer (keyword has been italicized there) raising the price of items THREE YEARS LATER. That post was in May of 2009 (you obviously did not look at that), and while the price was not updated immediately in this thread (it has been now though), it had been on our site, which is where we ask you to look for updated pricing. Ever seen a website that says "PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE" - ? There isn't a vendor on this forum whose site does not say that. This is why - because the price of parts go up - ESPECIALLY *THREE* YEARS LATER. I can assure you, despite what you seem to be implying, that MJM, nor any other vendor here on the Vortex, is attempting to horn-swaggle you. None of us control manufacturer pricing. We have been selling MK2 parts on this forum for well over a half a decade now with quite the nice following among members here who are familiar with how discussion forums work. The typical forum member that's "in-the-know" usually sends us a PM with something along the lines of "Hey guys - I see you had those OEM window regulators for $89.95 back in 2006, but they're $99.95 here now in 2011. Is that correct info?", rather than the debacle you're creating here. Got a question? Need an answer? Give us a call, email or PM. We'd like to keep this thread clean of conversation, arguing and needless bandwidth waste that Anthony from the Vortex here already receives enough complaints about. Give us a call anytime you're available and our sales staff is more than willing to discuss things like big bumper swaps, VR6 engine upgrades, G60 brakes, Techtonics Exhausts or building your MK2 16V motor up with some fresh, heavy duty ARP Hardware. If you have any customer service related questions about pricing, stock checks or the like, feel free to call that department at 210.DUB.PART (382.7278), as we have reps ready to take your call Monday-Friday from 10AM to 7PM CST. Please call us if you have any other questions.
      No need to be a DOUCHE, that's why I was asking if you would still extend the offer, but u never took the time to try and understand my question. It's only cool bc u have cheap parts so ppl put up with your douche baggery.

For the masses:
      as far as customer service goes Mjm is not that good, they belittle u and avoid in-depth help as they have done countless times in this thread and to countless ppl. Fortunately they don't make packing mistakes so u don't really need to deal with them if you can use their WAY outdated site that is also probably posted before 2009....but I didn't check.

Btw as the merchant it's up to u to update any outdated advertisements, blame yourself for the inconvenience of my question.
      Last edited by PurpleErkel; 02-14-2012 at 07:16 PM.

7. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-14-2012 08:30 PM #77
      No need to be a DOUCHE, that's why I was asking if you would still extend the offer, but u never took the time to try and understand my question.
      Take a look at our response. You asked "still willing to extend this offer if i buy two sets??" which we did not understand so we very nicely and professionally responded with "We apologize, but do not understand this question. Please give us a call when you have a chance." only for you to ignore our request and create a debacle like a keyboard warrior child in training. Humble yourself for 11 seconds and give us call (like we asked you to).

It's only cool bc u have cheap parts so ppl put up with your douche baggery.
      With all due respect then, you can simply take your business elsewhere. No hard feelings.

As far as customer service goes Mjm is not that good, they belittle u and avoid in-depth help as they have done countless times in this thread and to countless ppl. Fortunately they don't make packing mistakes so u don't really need to deal with them if you can use their WAY outdated site that is also probably posted before 2009....but I didn't check.
      No need to preach to the "masses" here, sir. This thread is visible and anyone reading it.....well....can read it. Looks like you're looking for a stage to perform on at this point. We asked to you call us so we could offer you some personal 1-on-1 consultation in a professional manner (might have even worked with you on that item - guess you weren't interested) in attempt to have your personable customer service, only for you to take the stage like it's performance time at Broadway. No need to make Vortex you stage - give us a call - it's not hard. You wanted an explanation, there you go. We're sorry we'll be losing your business.

Btw as the merchant it's up to u to update any outdated advertisements, blame yourself for the inconvenience of my question.
      You're right. We're wrong. The customer is always right.

Feel free to give us a call and *no longer* post in this thread unless it's about an technical info about MK2 replacement parts. Thanks.
      Last edited by sales@mjm; 02-29-2012 at 07:40 PM.

8. Member
      Vehicles
      2K6 1K2 BRM / 2K8 7L6 BWF / 85 19 MF
      04-01-2012 10:51 PM #78
      Does this come with the seals between the handle and the door sheet?

*HELLA OEM DOOR HANDLE KIT FOR 4-DR APPLICATIONS (4-PIECE FRONT AND REAR) - $54.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING! CLICK PIC FOR MORE INFO*

9. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      04-10-2012 01:00 AM #79
      Quote Originally Posted by maloosheck View Post
      Does this come with the seals between the handle and the door sheet?
      They do not.

10. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      04-10-2012 01:01 AM #80
      BOSCH OE FUEL INJECTION COLD START VALVE - $149.95 - CLICK PIC FOR INFO!

11. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      05-01-2012 08:51 PM #81
      ATE (OEM) FRONT RIGHT CALIPER FOR SELECT MK1/MK2 MODELS - $129.95 W/ FREE SHIPPING - CLICK PIC FOR INFO!

12. 06-22-2012 05:47 PM #82
      I'm from Mexico and purchasing in your site is not good. If you can help us with paypal and no bank transfer with some charges will open a huge market for you.

thanks!

claude

Vehicles
      09 Passat 2.0T, 91 GLI 16V
      06-29-2012 07:49 PM #83
      Thank you for the orders thus far. For better, quicker and a more streamlined way of offering communication and customer service, please email us through our site rather than sending us a PM. Thanks!
      Sent an inquiry on an order through your site..order #57716

Vehicles
      06-30-2012 04:07 PM #84
      Thank you for the orders thus far. For better, quicker and a more streamlined way of offering communication and customer service, please email us through our site rather than sending us a PM. Thanks!

Did you receive the message through your site or am I being ignored??

Vehicles
      07-01-2012 04:12 PM #85
      Pm sent

Vehicles
      MK2 VR6 MK IV 20v turbo
      07-08-2012 11:15 PM #86
      Pmed - Looking for Metal Brake lines from the Master cylinder back to the proportioning valve...do you stock these for my 91 golf

17. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      07-31-2012 01:38 AM #87
      Quote Originally Posted by claude_sign View Post
      I'm from Mexico and purchasing in your site is not good. If you can help us with paypal and no bank transfer with some charges will open a huge market for you.

thanks!

claude
      Claude,

You're right, it's "not good" if you're in Mexico, as we do not accept online orders from international countries directly on our site where the billing address of the credit card or the billing address of the PayPal account cannot be verified (which is the case in your country). Being here in South Texas and being a bi-lingual business with fluent Spanish speakers on staff, however, we do conduct a decent amount of business with our friends south of the border and take great pride in doing so. If you read www.mjmautohaus.com/international from beginning to end, you'll see all the rules, policies and procedures with how we prefer to do business with those from Mexico (and beyond). Thank you very much in your interest in our parts selection and we hope to hear from you very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JJG323 View Post
      Pmed - Looking for Metal Brake lines from the Master cylinder back to the proportioning valve...do you stock these for my 91 golf
      Do not have, sorry. That is going to be a dealer item only (if available) or can be sourced from a salvage yard.

18. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      07-31-2012 02:00 AM #88
      For any questions regarding an order you've placed or anything not answered in this thread, we ask that you please email us through the site (www.mjmautohaus.com) and/or call our store and speak to the Customer Service Department for the very quickest response to your inquiry. The personnel that handle this thread do not have access to orders and we ask that you contact the proper department for doing so in an effort to satisfy your question quickly. We know that 90% of good customer service is the speed at which you can assist your customers and we want to do that for you as soon as humanly possible. Asking questions in the thread might not yield you the response time you're looking for, thus why we ask that you email us or call for a lighting quick response. We will soon be streamlining our customer service (in order to provide BETTER customer service) by turning off the PM function here and encouraging our customers (and potential customers) to email us for a quicker response. We know that we live in a world of instant gratification and we can certainly provide that for you if you contact us outside the forums. For those not in an extreme hurry to an inquiry, you can certainly ask us there, if indeed the question hasn't already been asked. We appreciate the business, folks, and we look forward to serving you quickly and efficiently.

Vehicles
      91 GTI 16V Current Project. 91 GTI 8V. 91 GTI 16V (totaled). 91 Jetta GL. 1967 & 1955 Cal-Look/48IDA
      08-12-2012 10:05 AM #89
      MKII fuel line, rubber hose, from the plastic fuel lines to fuel rail and from fpr back to return hose
      7mm ID X 13mm OD - do you stock this, I did not see it on your site.

I'd call but its impossible to get anybody on the phone at MJM
      91 GTI 16V Project - All Motor - My Build Thread - http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...ssembly-Thread

20. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-14-2012 02:59 AM #90
      Quote Originally Posted by 16ValveInside View Post
      MKII fuel line, rubber hose, from the plastic fuel lines to fuel rail and from fpr back to return hose
      7mm ID X 13mm OD - do you stock this, I did not see it on your site.

I'd call but its impossible to get anybody on the phone at MJM
      I see that your post here is at 8AM CST. I'm not sure when you called, but we open at 10AM CST and have four (4) lines with five (5) staff members answering them. When did you call and did you leave a message? Reps may have been helping customers on the phone and/or in our storefront when you called. Please give us a call back if you get a chance. Getting that hose might not be a problem, but you'd be correct, that's not going to be something from our online catalog and would have to Special Ordered (1-2 days tops if indeed we can get it). Thank you for your inquiry.

EDIT: Might THIS HERE work for you?
      Last edited by sales@mjm; 08-14-2012 at 04:18 AM.

21. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-14-2012 04:20 AM #91
      OEM FUEL HOSE IN 17MM FOR MOST 8V AND DIESEL APPLICATION - CLICK PIC BELOW FOR INFO!

22. n00b
      Vehicles
      1992 Volkswagen Golf GL 2.0L ABA Swap
      08-15-2012 04:32 PM #92
      Haha, I this entire thread. The fact that people bitch and complain and act like absolute d**kheads, and then get offended when the company fires back is fantastic. You think that just because they're a brand name, reputable, established company that they're not going to retaliate when you treat them like garbage? There's actual human beings working at that company. I applaud MJM for not standing for any of that crap. And furthermore, I've made quite a few purchases from your online store and have nothing but good things to say about your products and your company. You always have everything I'm looking for to suit my needs, your employees were quite helpful and knowledgable when I needed assistance. The prices were great, and shipping was fast and efficient. Keep up the great work guys, you've got a lifetime customer in me. Hell, I've been ordering parts non-stop since I've been deployed overseas.

23. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-15-2012 10:16 PM #93
      Have you ever been confused by the term "OEM" and what's being advertised as "OEM" by some online sellers? "OEM" stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer. Volkswagen and Audi do not *manufacturer* parts, they only assemble the cars themselves once acquiring all the components from selected contracted manufactuers. For example, Hella and Valeo produce much their lighting. Bosch and Beru produce the electronics. With timing belt components, the "OEM" suppliers are ContiTech (for the belt) along with German companies Ruville/Ina, SKF, as well as NTN and such for tensioners, rollers, idlers, etc. Also, do note that just because a part doesn't say "Made in Germany" on it does not mean it's not OEM. NGK, a huge supplier for VAG's ignition needs, is based in Japan. We hope that's okay with you guys (hehe). A Japanese made part (even on your German car) is good stuff. NTN, a big supplier to VAG on timing components (tensioners and rollers and such) is also based in Japan. For the real run-down and *truth* to what an "OEM" part is, feel free to give us a call, as we'd love to spend hours with you informing both existing customers (and potential customers) how it all works, what it means and what's OEM and what's not. We've watched vendor after vendor after vendor on this forum represent products as "OEM" that are absolutely are not from a company that VAG has contracted in the past to supply parts for them. Give us call anytime; we'd love to hear from you if you'd like to learn more.

PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

24. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-15-2012 10:17 PM #94
      Quote Originally Posted by 92VWgolf777 View Post
      Haha, I this entire thread. The fact that people bitch and complain and act like absolute d**kheads, and then get offended when the company fires back is fantastic. You think that just because they're a brand name, reputable, established company that they're not going to retaliate when you treat them like garbage? There's actual human beings working at that company. I applaud MJM for not standing for any of that crap. And furthermore, I've made quite a few purchases from your online store and have nothing but good things to say about your products and your company. You always have everything I'm looking for to suit my needs, your employees were quite helpful and knowledgable when I needed assistance. The prices were great, and shipping was fast and efficient. Keep up the great work guys, you've got a lifetime customer in me. Hell, I've been ordering parts non-stop since I've been deployed overseas.
      We appreciate your business. Feel free to shoot us an email if there is anything we can do for you.

25. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-28-2012 06:06 PM #95
      NEED GENUINE OEM CONTITECH BELTS? MJM STOCK 'EM!

PICK 'EM UP IN HOUSE OR WE CAN SHIP 'EM!

26. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-30-2012 03:40 PM #96
      Looking to do a complete bottom end overall with JE Piston, ARP and OEM hardware? We're the place to call!

01-10-2013 01:01 PM #97
      Quote Originally Posted by Cincysm0ke View Post
      In need of the rubber exhaust hangers for a mk2 8v. Couldn't find them on your site do you have them or know where i could get some?
      I just bought 4 of these things from O"reilly auto parts for 3 bucks a pop! they were stocked in the muffler/exhaust section.

28. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      01-24-2013 07:24 PM #98
      MK2 VR6 OWNER? CLEAN UP YOUR ENGINE BAY WITH AN R8 OIL CAP!

GENUINE OEM - $49.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING - CLICK PIC FOR INFO OR TO BUY!

29. 03-23-2013 01:00 PM #99
      16V Cam Set for a 2.0 9a. 1990 GLI

30. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-26-2013 10:33 PM #100
      Quote Originally Posted by agent007 View Post
      16V Cam Set for a 2.0 9a. 1990 GLI
      Both Autotech and Techtonics Camshafts are listed on our site under Engine > Mechanical!

31. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-27-2013 04:41 PM #101
      Feel free to give us a shout if you have any questions:

- AIM/YIM: mjmautohaus

- WEB: www.mjmautohaus.com

- PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

Vehicles
      1991 GTI VR6, 1999 CBR F4
      07-28-2013 12:05 PM #102
      You guys dont want to give me my money back and make me file a credit card dispute for an order I placed almost 3 months ago. Suit yourself, told you youd be hearing a lot of me on EVERYONE of your threads

First ill start off with ONE of my multi thousand dollar accounts to prove that im not just a troll

Heres what you guys have been telling me since may 20th I believe. Cause ya know orders take almost 3 months to process ya know but dont worry theyll be here shortly!!

Mjm sucks threads

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5-MJM-Autohaus

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...haus-thumbdown

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tohaus-bashing

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...m-MJM-Autohaus

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Bad-Experience

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-having-issues

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Autohaus-sucks

http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/...ucks-a-fat-one!!!

http://www.passatworld.com/forums/78...ment-here.html

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140628

33. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-01-2013 08:57 AM #103
      We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123