VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

"...to new beginnings!" (an interactive RANT!)

123K views 215 replies 82 participants last post by  TheSandeman 
#1 ·
I spent most of my A3 time on the 4titude. There is SO much negativity in the other USA forums, that I am fed up with it. I am here to share my love for Audi's and specifically the MK2 TT, not bicker and vibe others for having their own vision for how their car turns out. I'd like to celebrate the differences between all of us TT2 owners, not berate others for not keeping their car bone stock, or modding in a way that I don't totally agree with. It's a bunch of BS and it's time for the passionate people in this community to take a stand.
Please don't let me look a fool by ignoring this post, and it's intentions. PLease chime in if you are also onboard with this frame of thought. Lets make Fourtitude the safe haven for new ideas regarding the TT2. Let's make this place the positive, enriching and encouraging space that all of us hardworking folks deserve after a long day.
First step, is a role call:

Modified by iModTTS at 10:50 AM 7/18/2009

#103 ·
Hello everyone. For the past year I have been driving a 2008 M3. Simply the best car I have ever owned. Only problem was the 6mt. I have driven in the LA traffic for the past 10 years now but I am finding it more and more difficult to do so. I was considering getting the DCT version of the M3 but wanted something new and something that had great appeal along with better gas mileage. I went to the many Audi dealerships around but could not find a TTS to test drive. So I test drove a TT and was impressed with that model. I went in with an open mind and didn't care to compare it to the M. So here we are now. In Jan I ordered a brand new 2010 TTS Prestige. It's supposed to be here in mid April. I will post pictures as soon as I receive the car. Thank you all for your time!

#105 ·
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by xzlnt »
Hello everyone. For the past year I have been driving a 2008 M3. Simply the best car I have ever owned. Only problem was the 6mt. I have driven in the LA traffic for the past 10 years now but I am finding it more and more difficult to do so. I was considering getting the DCT version of the M3 but wanted something new and something that had great appeal along with better gas mileage. I went to the many Audi dealerships around but could not find a TTS to test drive. So I test drove a TT and was impressed with that model. I went in with an open mind and didn't care to compare it to the M. So here we are now. In Jan I ordered a brand new 2010 TTS Prestige. It's supposed to be here in mid April. I will post pictures as soon as I receive the car. Thank you all for your time!

Welcome dude

#183 ·
mate your car looks amazing!!!

good to see you got the GmbH titanium look wheels too !!!

mine arrives this year in october so am very keen to see all pictures you've taken of yours.

also the aluminium pack looks really great! i opted for the black out pack (mine will be black too) for a bit more of a stealth look. :D

#114 ·
Re: (loadedGOLF R)

it's my first experience with the mag ride...coming from the 2008 s5....i do love the mag ride for a road car cos it really does adjust itself very quickly. right now, on the 19's the ride is very comfortable, no complaints at all. but after pressing the 'S' button, its very very stiff!

#115 ·
Re: "...to new beginnings!" (iModTTS)

Hi, I am vwapasionado from Bolingbrook, IL and I am totally addicted to the extreme beauty of the Audi MK2TT. Pictures taken in my driveway in what hopefully is the last snow dump of the season.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by vwapasionado at 10:29 PM 3-28-2010

#121 ·
Re: "...to new beginnings!" (pTTS)

Hello from Russia

NAME/SCREEN: Kirill "vikeis"
CAR: Brilliant Red 2008 TT DSG FrontWD

Modified by vikeis at 10:07 PM 4-4-2010

Modified by vikeis at 9:31 AM 4-5-2010

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.