VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

"...to new beginnings!" (an interactive RANT!)

123K views 215 replies 82 participants last post by  TheSandeman 
#1 ·
I spent most of my A3 time on the 4titude. There is SO much negativity in the other USA forums, that I am fed up with it. I am here to share my love for Audi's and specifically the MK2 TT, not bicker and vibe others for having their own vision for how their car turns out. I'd like to celebrate the differences between all of us TT2 owners, not berate others for not keeping their car bone stock, or modding in a way that I don't totally agree with. It's a bunch of BS and it's time for the passionate people in this community to take a stand.
Please don't let me look a fool by ignoring this post, and it's intentions. PLease chime in if you are also onboard with this frame of thought. Lets make Fourtitude the safe haven for new ideas regarding the TT2. Let's make this place the positive, enriching and encouraging space that all of us hardworking folks deserve after a long day.
First step, is a role call:

Modified by iModTTS at 10:50 AM 7/18/2009

#3 ·
Re: "...to new beginnings!" (iModTTS)

NAME/SCREEN: Donavan "353S aka quattive"
CAR: Suzuka Grey 2oo9 TTS DSG
PIC:

I agree almost all of the forums have gotten pretty negative. Cheers for the positive attitude iModTTS

Modified by 353S at 11:46 PM 5/12/2009

#4 ·

NAME/SCREEN: Erick "sr_erick"
CAR: Brilliant Red 2oo9 TTS DSG
PIC:

I'm here about every day and try help out anyone in any way possible because I know when I'm looking for information, forums will be the first place I go and I want the same quality response I try to give others. There aren't a lot of MK2 TT owners on here (probably more TTS owners, ha!) but hopefully that will change.

#5 ·
name screen: damian&Robin "californiatt"
car:2008 audi TT brilliant red
of course!...... dont let the hate eat up your individualism and ideas ,keep it up and remember this :
"DEFEAT YOUR ENEMIES WITH SUCCESS"

HATE! : JEALOUSY! : CAN,T AFFOR IT! so hate it until the day they afford it the hates stops Muaaaa ha ha ha!

Modified by CaliforniaTT at 12:20 AM 5-13-2009

#8 ·
Re: "...to new beginnings!" (Fissues)

Name/Screen: Domm/DrDomm
09 TTS
I didn't know there was such negativity going on, but I hope it stops.

#9 · (Edited)
Re:

NAME/SCREEN: Obaid "UAEPrince"
CAR: Brilliant Red & Black 2oo7 TT DSG

CaliforniaTT
"DEFEAT YOUR ENEMIES WITH SUCCESS"
Wisdom...
It's totally true,
Still remember the eyes of those owners of fancy cars.. Looking at my TT as a crap, thinking that we can't own an R8,
but the true that this car gotta alots of potentials,
which you can see it beyond it eyes.
Our TT's gotta it own personality,
& it's all up to us to make it a wild cat or a peaceful vehicle.
I Call it my baby...
and I guess every single one here consider his TT his own baby,,

iModTTS Thank you.

#14 ·
Re: "...to new beginnings!" (Kvn22)

8 TTS's and still going! That represents most of the TTS's sold in America!

Seriously guys, I appreciate that you are all after the same thing. All of you in cold weather areas are prolly waiting for some steady sun, so that you can go bananas on your cars! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.
Alva, your car is very tuned for a TTS. What have you done thus far?

Modified by iModTTS at 8:34 PM 5/13/2009

#17 ·
Here, here!! my brother from another mother.

#19 ·
Re: "...to new beginnings!" (alfa159q4)

Here ya go Alpha159q4
no clicky

#20 ·

This is a good thing your doing Imod and i love your tt-s if i could have picked a color it would have been sprint blue but i cant complain i
I had an A5 S-Line prior to the TT-s and it had small problems so i made a big deal about it to AOA and they gave me a brand new tt-s!
for nothing out of pocket and sticker was about 3500 more than my A5 was and it already had about 9k miles
As far as mods go i ran it at the track both stock and just stage 1 REVO i also dyno'd the car with the software only never got a stock baseline for comparison
As it sits now i have a forge replacement DV, ATP 3" DP off of a Mk5 gti it just needed a few modifications, and now revo is working on stage 2 off of my map

#24 ·

name/screen name: Ryan/diskreet
car: 2009 TT 2.0T FWD
pic:

mods:
AWE Tuning cat-back exhaust (more pics of my car on their site)
H&R Sport springs
TID black aluminum paddle extensions
removed rear 'TT' emblems
(removed) JL Audio 500/1 and 2x 10"W3v2s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.