VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Low cost oem & performance parts @ ptm

56K views 71 replies 50 participants last post by  boosTTedaudi 
#1 · (Edited)
Looking for OEM Parts? We carry almost all OE Mechanical and Electrical parts for your European Car.
We try to offer the lowest possible price to VWVORTEX members. If you find a lower priced item of same brand and quality in Canada please bring it to our attention and we will either match it or beat it.
If it exists in Canada there is a good chance we can get it for you at a very good price. So Give us a call. 905-761-0233

Brake Components:
Top Quality Brake Pads: PBR, Pagid, TRW, EBC and Hawk
High Carbon Rotors: Brembo, zimmermann, TRW, Sebro, ATE
Hydraulic system: TRW NEW Calipers, Brake lines, Master Cyl.
Brake Fluids: AMSOIL, Motul, ATE Super Blue, Pentosin Super Dot 4 and more
Suspension & Steering:
Top Brand Shocks and Struts: Bilstein, Sachs, KYB, Koni, and Tokico
Suspension Components: TT/R32 Control arm Bushing, Febi Bilstien, TRW, Meyle, Lemforder
Engine Mechanical:
Timing belt kits for all cars including 1.8T, V6, TDI. All components are OEM Quality. Our Timing belt kits are complete with all you need to do a proper job.
Engine Rebuild kits:
Head Gaskets, OEM Bearings and Pistons , Water pumps, Oil pump etc.
Engine Electrical:
We carry complete line of Oxygen sensors, MAF, Temp sensors and any other Electrical sensor your car needs.

Filters:
Complete line of German Quality Filters: Air Filter, Oil Filter, Cabin Filter, Fuel Filter and Automatic Transmission Filters. (Bosch, Mahle, Hengst and MANN)

Fluids: (Motor oil, Brake Fluid, Gear Oil, Power Steering, ATF)
Motul, Lubromoly, Total/ELF, Pentosin, Royal Purple, AMSOIL, Redline, Joe Gibbs, OEM VAG and Febi

Performance Parts:
We deal with many Aftermarket performance companies. Here are few examples:
Neuspeed,
Eurosports
Magnaflow
AEM
K&N
Bilstien
Koni
Tokico
KYB
Autometer
PIAA
H&R
Eibach
And many more.

Due to unstable market we do not post prices on discussion forum unless it is a group buy or limited time special.
Please send us an Instant message, Email or call us to get current price on the item you are interested in.

See less See more
#10 ·
Re: LOW COST OEM & PERFORMANCE PARTS @ PTM (Alan_G_1.8T)

Quote, originally posted by Alan_G_1.8T »
Do you sell the oil cartriges and special filter wrench to service the Haldex unit on the Audi TT??

As far as I know they are dealer specific items

#12 ·
Re: LOW COST OEM & PERFORMANCE PARTS @ PTM (TRFwhitey)

Quote, originally posted by TRFwhitey »
Well...ordered ALOT of stuff yesterday from PTM and all I have to say is they have ridiculously GOOD prices!!!

#18 ·
Re: LOW COST OEM & PERFORMANCE PARTS @ PTM (Aboude)

Quote, originally posted by Aboude »
Hey i live in london ontario? umm? any shippin fee's? im lookin for brakes for my mk2 and i wana see how much the shippin fee's are

S&H is about $10

#21 ·
FV-QR

how much do you guys sell redline 5w -40 for?

#25 ·
Hey Perjad,

Do you carry, or can you get replacement cooling fans for a 2006 MkV Jetta. The fans are running like crazy right now and I hear the control module is built into the larger fan unit which is thus likely toast. The car is not overheating or even showing higher temps at all.
Please quote price and labour to change the two cooling fans out please, thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.