Quote, originally posted by rubdubin » I got 20k in cash ready to go if you want to get rid of it.
Me wants this beautiful R as well and I've been waiting with 21k itching in my pocket...
Quote, originally posted by Monste.:R Energy » Me wants this beautiful R as well and I've been waiting with 21k itching in my pocket...
I'm keeping the R at least 'til the end of Spring, I'll be taking offers then...
Quote, originally posted by rubdubin » Not to come off as a scum bag low baller, but I got 20k in cash ready to go if you want to get rid of it.
I think 20k is hardly low balling, so you sir are not a scum bag. Thanks for the offer. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
Quote, originally posted by ichiban » FS/FT RS - Leather - 28K Miles - Southern .:R never seen salt/snow. Well, maybe a couple of flurries up in the mountains at the TOD...
- New OZ's Black UltraLeggera -
- New 18" Kumho Ecsta MX -
- APR Flashed - Porterfield R4-S Brakes -
- Blue Haldex - EvoMS Stg II V-Flow CAI -
- H&R Coilovers - H&R F & R Sway Bars -
- CPT Adjustable Rear Control Arms -
- YarrowSport Rear Stress Bar -
- B&M Short Shifter - APR Shift Knob -
- Rieger Rear Spoiler - Hella Dual Air Horns -
- EuroSwitch with Rear Fog - Flapper Mod -
- Hella HID Black E-Code Headlights -
- Depo LED Smoked Tailights -
- Smoked Side Markers - Smoked Repeaters -
- Ground 4Wire Kit - Fumoto Oil Drain Valve -
- Black VW Emblems - R-Line Front Bra -
Hella made those in projectors that aren't celis?
If so, where did you get them??
OK, days have passed, so I guess I can correct your error.
They are Helix lights, not Hella.
Modified by Bolan Vdub at 12:30 PM 1-23-2010
Quote, originally posted by .:RPDash » I'm keeping the R at least 'til the end of Spring, I'll be taking offers then...
I wish I could get this awesome R for the Tail of the Dragon cruise but looks like I'm going with the SVT Cobra Club guys instead.
Should be fun with either group, hope to see and hear the 100+ .:R's and Cobra's up in the mountains!
Quote, originally posted by VWfreekaleek » Would you be willing to sell the car stock?
Sure but for the asking price... but seriously I wouldn't get the R back to stock as I don't see the purpose to do so.