VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**OVERSTOCK SALE ON HAWK HPS FRONT BRAKE PADS**

49K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  sales@mjm 
#1 · (Edited)
**Overstock Sale on Hawk HPS Front Brake Pads**

S4 Junkies,

We have a knucklehead working in our warehouse that just so happened to have put an extra "O" on the end of a recent Hawk brake order, thus leaving us a bit overstocked with the HPS (HB538F.760) brake pads. We're currently running a special on these for a limited time with pricing too good to post here on the forums. Please simply IM us for a price quote.
For those not familiar with the Hawk HPS (High Performance Street) Disc Brake Pads, they are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal S4. Increasing the performance of your A4's braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance’s HPS braking compound - matching them with either OEM, drilled, or slotted brake discs. The unique Ferro-Carbon formula of Hawk's HPS Brake Pads was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology. The HPS (High Performance Street) compound pad offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you’ll have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust..
HPS Ferro-Compound Features:
* Low dust
* Gentle on rotors
* Extended pad life
* Virtually noise-free
* Increased stopping power
* High friction/torque hot or cold
For pricing, please IM us here through the Vortex and we'll get back to you with a price shipped to your door. For international inquiries, first read http://www.mjmautohaus.com/international before requesting a pricing and shipping quote.
For those looking for rotor and brake package containing Hawk HPS Brake Pads, please consult our site first at http://www.mjmautohaus.com before sending an IM or posting here. If you do not see the package you're looking for, ask us here and we'll see what we can do to put it together for you.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Re: **OVERSTOCK SALE ON HAWK HPS FRONT BRAKE PADS** (sales@mjm)

HOLLY HAWK WANTS YOU TO ROCK HAWK HPS PERFORMANCE BRAKE PADS ON YOUR S4!

#4 ·
Re: **OVERSTOCK SALE ON HAWK HPS FRONT BRAKE PADS** (MOJETTAISBETTA)

Quote, originally posted by MOJETTAISBETTA »
is it too late?
BKM

It's never too late, mate! Simply IM us with what you're looking for and where you want it shipped to, and we'll getcha taken care of!

#5 ·
Re: **OVERSTOCK SALE ON HAWK HPS FRONT BRAKE PADS** (sales@mjm)

PM sent

#7 ·
Re: **OVERSTOCK SALE ON HAWK HPS FRONT BRAKE PADS** (chazhallett)

Quote, originally posted by chazhallett »
Hello, if you still have some I would like a quote to fishhallett@aol.com

This offer is still good. Please IM us with exactly what you're looking for (i.e. fronts, rears, with rotors, etc).

#16 · (Edited)
Not to be a total prick here, but your communication is not the best. As specified, I sent a msg 1 week ago inquiring about price pertaining to this ad, with my vehicle info. I had to come here to ask about my un-responded to pm. It was then responded to as which set front, rear, or both? Adfter it was titled B6 S4 Hawk HPS Fronts.

So, I responded to that one stating I was inquiring about the ones as listed, I need the fronts, but would take pricing quote for both sets, or fronts only(as that is all I need).

Yet, I am left with no reply after a few days, and again, have to come bump your thread for service. Perhaps someone should have just sent the quote out originally, or put a price online here and save customers the hassle?

I have ordered plenty from MJM with an ease, but this PM on vortex here thing just doesn't cut it.

#22 ·
Was it the request for the Acura ITR with Audi combo deal? If so, yes, we got it and are working up a quote for all of it now! :thumbup:

#23 ·
IN THE SOUTH OR CENTRAL TEXAS AREA AND NEED YOUR WARES INSTALLED?

CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY - 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

#24 ·
We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.